Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• they have no plans on sticking close to korea, for some reason, that not even them can explain, they want to have same rates has korea, but nerf everything else so that we must stay all year without gear.....with the only reasoning behind it is " we…
  • Mika -

Replied to the thread Skills What stigma to +9?.

Hi °O° Remember that you can stop at +9 for the two extra slots As for the saving grace question, it depends if you want to dps or support: I already don't use saving grace in my dps spec. About support, I don't think saving grace will be bad at…
  • Xevii -

Liked [NICK]papichulo’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    I think everyone before me said pretty much what we all know enchantment is bad events are bad transformation is bad overall the progression is too depressing, and on top of it all we have problems like bugs, bots, ping etc having said that that's not…
  • [NICK]papichulo -

Replied to the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

I think everyone before me said pretty much what we all know enchantment is bad events are bad transformation is bad overall the progression is too depressing, and on top of it all we have problems like bugs, bots, ping etc having said that that's not…
  • Xevii -

Liked Xenomorph’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    1. Transformation It's for many players really hard to receive an ancient transformation. Ancient transformation is the basic of playing your class. Everyone should at least have the chance to receive one ancient transformation for his/her class. It can…
  • Xevii -

I have said this before somewhere. Remember 4.0 times when enchanting gear wasn't really an issue? Remember how many people played back then..? Now look at the player base.... ARE YOU REALLY UNABLE TO SEE WHATS GOING ON?!?!? Preventing people from being…
  • aclericfromthor -

Replied to the thread Skills What stigma to +9?.

Hi °o° I'm currently upgrading all my stigmas to +10 step by step. Since we know that, with 7.0, Saving Grace will no longer be a heal but only a buff, is it still worth to enchant it till +10 or is there a better alternative [for pvp and pve, I'd prefer…
  • Quote from Psycho: “Quote from Lemonzz: “Quote from Psycho: “I must tell U guys that finally after 3 moths I made my ancient gear ( 1 part --> tunic ) from +10 to +15 and I upgraded it to Legendary one xD So dont know If I can call it "progress"…
  • Quote from Lemonzz: “Quote from Psycho: “I must tell U guys that finally after 3 moths I made my ancient gear ( 1 part --> tunic ) from +10 to +15 and I upgraded it to Legendary one xD So dont know If I can call it "progress" xD If it will go this…
  • Lemonzz -

Like (Post)
    1. Transformation It's for many players really hard to receive an ancient transformation. Ancient transformation is the basic of playing your class. Everyone should at least have the chance to receive one ancient transformation for his/her class. It can…
  • Quote from Psycho: “I must tell U guys that finally after 3 moths I made my ancient gear ( 1 part --> tunic ) from +10 to +15 and I upgraded it to Legendary one xD So dont know If I can call it "progress" xD If it will go this way, I will end up in…
  • Nuke -

Replied to the thread [Promo] Christmas Lottery - 05.12.2018-02.01.2019.

Yes, a friend from my server spend around 50k aion coins to complete the deck
  • [NICK]papichulo -

Liked Bob’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    What are you capable of? You are keep saying that you don't have any authority over game design like nerfing or boosting current enchantment rates. Can you clarify which changes you can make in game as a publisher or are you able to make any changes? For…
  • [NICK]papichulo -

Liked magebaby’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    I would start with the most irritating problem(maybe not the biggest problem and maybe irrelevant, but it makes me angry) The events: Install Aion 6.2 and let him/her(who is making the event drop list) get to level 80, then let him play the endgame…
  • MrSylbio -

Like (Post)
  • Xenomorph -

• Snitch -

Liked Hakurin’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    1. Cash shop policy The constant RNG lootboxes (no matter the content), the "oopsie" with the kaisinel pots (that should have been corrected like with cellatus instead of "oh well they're out there now so we can't do anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" kind of…
  • Snitch -

Liked Anariashola’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    1. Much more Legendary enchantment stones (not from aion shop). 2. Some normal way to get an ancient form since you cant play without one. (not from aion shop). 3. Add some Fragments of the Fighting Spirit as a reward for pvp instances and events. We…
  • I must tell U guys that finally after 3 moths I made my ancient gear ( 1 part --> tunic ) from +10 to +15 and I upgraded it to Legendary one xD So dont know If I can call it "progress" xD If it will go this way, I will end up in 7.0 with half of…
  • Anariashola -

1. Much more Legendary enchantment stones (not from aion shop). 2. Some normal way to get an ancient form since you cant play without one. (not from aion shop). 3. Add some Fragments of the Fighting Spirit as a reward for pvp instances and events. We…