Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lisa97 -

Liked Watchcat’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Like (Post)
    I got Ancient Transform(finally for my class) from those white scrolls thank you for event gameforge and don't lose hope people.
  • Mika -

Liked zerghunter68’s post in the thread Skills How many times this happened to you?.

Like (Post)
    When casting it, especially in pvp, I always remember this :whistling:
  • Watchcat -

Replied to the thread rdy for Prometun? (cleric).

If you have chanter with protection spell in your group, 50k hp is enough rest is not important you will be always get carried as support if you have chanter, your duty there is being sidekick to chanter. If you wanna go w/o chanter you need at least…
  • Senpai -

Liked Mireno’s post in the thread Show us your character's FACE.

Like (Post)
    my cleric hanajune.jpg and my chanter mireno.jpg
  • Senpai -

Liked Watchcat’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Like (Post)
    I got Ancient Transform(finally for my class) from those white scrolls thank you for event gameforge and don't lose hope people.
  • Senpai -

Liked Xenomorph’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Like (Post)
    Best in event in ages!!! No endless farm. No pay to win involved. Great job! ^^
  • Watchcat -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

• Watchcat -

Replied to the thread My cleric feels so Weak.

Nightmare Sorrow's(0,5 cast one) duration is 3s anyway, you should better save your ripple for glad's red berserk he can wipe your group. Nightmare Curse(the other daeva skill), for this one you have to dispel your group twice in order to remove it so…
  • digi -

Liked Tahak’s post in the thread Tiny litle helpful tool for Veteran Rewards.

Like (Post)
    I will send you a PM, if anybody wants, just PM me and I will try to reply :)
  • Xenomorph -

Best in event in ages!!! No endless farm. No pay to win involved. Great job! ^^
  • Nagrio -

Liked Mireno’s post in the thread Show us your character's FACE.

Like (Post)
  • Mika -

Liked Kelekelio’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Like (Post)
    more like fail_rym. This is the drop table for that bundle in 6.2. the version we have, btw. * event_matter_enchant_r_pve * 166023104 * [Event] Legendary PvE Enchantment Stone * world_potion_heal_all * 162000218 *…
  • Mika -

Replied to the thread My cleric feels so Weak.

Quote from Goldiy: “Im probably the only cleric that can ripple insta and 0,5 sec fears ” There are plenty of clerics that can do that. Well you definitely must be the only one that can ripple instant fear, since its not dispellable Quote from iSTAN:…
  • terent -

Replied to the thread rdy for Prometun? (cleric).

50k hp, healing boost depends on how comfortable you are with healing, i healed with ~850 with sacrificial power up and it was okay, i also healed with 1400 and with 1600+ and it doesnt really make much difference for me. I think more than 1000 might be…
  • Lisa97 -

Liked Wolx’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Like (Post)
    Good event but consider reducing the timer for one coin to 20 mins or 15 mins. Since the drop of the coins is not 100% in the instances and they are weeklies, there's no daily instances to drop them. Not everyone can or has enough time to play / afk or…
  • Mireno -

Liked Sirkka’s post in the thread Show us your character's FACE.

Like (Post)
    aioncustomize0008qjdh2.jpg
  • Mireno -

Replied to the thread Show us your character's FACE.

• Wolx -

Good event but consider reducing the timer for one coin to 20 mins or 15 mins. Since the drop of the coins is not 100% in the instances and they are weeklies, there's no daily instances to drop them. Not everyone can or has enough time to play / afk or…
  • The_Link -

Posted the thread rdy for Prometun? (cleric).

Thread
    Hi, I'm have now about 9-10 legendary gear parts (rest garden) and am thinking about going Prometun. Therefore i wanted to ask which stats you would suggest as a minimum to survive and complete Prometun? (e.g.. Healing Boost? HP? )
  • BygGio -

Liked Kelekelio’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Like (Post)
    more like fail_rym. This is the drop table for that bundle in 6.2. the version we have, btw. * event_matter_enchant_r_pve * 166023104 * [Event] Legendary PvE Enchantment Stone * world_potion_heal_all * 162000218 *…