Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Exiled -

Replied to the thread Skins in 6.2+.

Tiamat's outfits are still dropped from last box in TF low priority if anyone insterested. I've got 3 part chains already.
  • Kuroiz -

Replied to the thread [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Quote from twardy: “Same as the 2x free contracts, 7 days timer. ” Ok thanks, i just wish we would see the timer on it aswell. For some reason mine hasn't reset yet and im clicking on shop every min or so :D
  • Kuroiz -

Liked twardy’s post in the thread [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Like (Post)
    Same as the 2x free contracts, 7 days timer.
  • Sita -

I have some bundles of that event as well on one of my alts stored :D As far as I know this request is submitted but I will mention it again (and yes, I do also enjoy old skins)
  • Hakurin -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread Contracts.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pericol: “@Galeas u have any eta about hero trials ? ” Not really I'll try to get one. As I said last week it will be ready before platinerk for sure. We are basically testing it right now. But as you know there were many issues in the…
  • Xanoa -

Replied to the thread Dredgion - Increase entry window time.

Quote from Buburuza: “Don't forget there is also siege. (21.00 - 22.00 server-time) Siege >>> Dredgion (Siege much important than Dredgion.) ” and they open a dredgion during siege (Runatorium) :crazy:
  • Buburuza -

Replied to the thread Dredgion - Increase entry window time.

Don't forget there is also siege. (21.00 - 22.00 server-time) Siege >>> Dredgion (Siege much important than Dredgion.)
  • twardy -

Same as the 2x free contracts, 7 days timer.
  • Griver83 -

Liked Nuke’s post in the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Like (Post)
    The stupid Coronation Random Box had previously been removed because it is potentially game breaking. AP were the only thing limiting some people from upgrading faster than others. It should've stayed dead. edit: also it's a terrible box for a casual…
  • skyfear -

Replied to the thread New Class For Me.

Quote from tozserricsi: “I have a little question: With spirit or without spirit (spirit bundle), that is the question :) I frustrated with my SM (returining player from 4.x). In spirit bundle "version" I got many buffs, but I have a bad feeling with my…
  • Griver83 -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

The in-game description for this item contains errors... wellcome to Aion official server.
  • Enaris -

Replied to the thread Keberium Thingie.

From Anomos. last weekend got about 40+ ultimate ones.Pretty boring to wait for spawn though.
  • Kuroiz -

Does anyone know when shugo tokens reset ? I think we got 3/4, because im sure it reset last week ? thought it reset along with contracts ;S
  • Nuke -

The stupid Coronation Random Box had previously been removed because it is potentially game breaking. AP were the only thing limiting some people from upgrading faster than others. It should've stayed dead. edit: also it's a terrible box for a casual…
  • Desperation -

Replied to the thread Keberium Thingie.

what about ultimate keberium? where to get?
  • Hakurin -

Liked PapaSchultz’s post in the thread [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Like (Post)
    you can get stigmas as a random drop in mirash (1 every 4-5 runs), and from the tower of challenge vendor, both gives a bag with random stigma for your class
  • PapaSchultz -

those bundles are from very old events from 4.x not a drop in an instance, i still have 1 or 2 on some alts :P
  • failboat -

Quote from Kuroiz: “Quote from Lemonzz: “@Galeas We want 100% more Aion Coins on Black Friday. :D NA got nice plans for black friday as it seems. aiononline.com/news/new-store-items-novemeber (bottom of the page) ” Nice, Costume Rotation feature looks…
  • PapaSchultz -

you can get stigmas as a random drop in mirash (1 every 4-5 runs), and from the tower of challenge vendor, both gives a bag with random stigma for your class
  • Hakurin -

Replied to the thread 6.5 First Info.

We will never see any new emotes or skins outside of a rng box inside a rng box anyway so what's the point :rolleyes: (1st skin is totally Lúcio btw)