Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Joolz: “And kids who run DPS meters in LoK, really ? Just searching for e-peen IMHO lol. ” ofc i will run dps meter in lok, where do u think i find ppl to do harder stuff with? in adma?

• Veteran rewards redeem

t0re - - Event & Shop Discussions

last time i was taking jsut few rewards on only 4 chars it took me 1 hour... 1 stupid hour

• Quote from [NICK]rahnxah: “DDs love you when you make sure their mana never drops under 50%. ” The only class that should go below 50% is cleric coz he doesnt have efficient mana recovery and thats only if u also hea.l Every other class is most likely full mana at all times unless drained and if not he needs to learn to. Bards is the worst thing that happened to this game and not because of the class itself but it made every1 lazy and overall quality of players dropped a lot Quote from [NICK]rah…

• are u sure its p2w wallpaper coz i had it on one of my chars too

• Which minion is d best?

t0re - - Templar

haha sorry

• Cleaning warehouses

t0re - - Antriksha

dw erik the reaper's squad at heiron should still be there for you as for the skins - question is , are they gonna implement skin type items like the abyssal gear for the old craftable items

t0re - - Templar

Quote from Olympic: “Saying that the 2 sec stun is better than the 3 sec silence is like saying that the stun gs is better than the silence gs for glads ? ” Are u aware of how stupid is what you just wrote? yes you are missing - stun gs is low % and 1s duration while silence gs is high % and long duration Not only that but the 1s stun doesnt even classify as cc since it doesnt last at all its just for interupts. Difference between 1s stun and 2s is like from earth to heaven especially in fast pa…

t0re - - Templar

honestly with those insane stats in 6.x the bonus stats from minions will barely be felt and idd B rank minions like hamerun and abija are pretty tempting

• Quote from Evita: “wrong faction t0re ” come on the aion shop is not asmo only u know

• u're unlucky

• asked before but will write again, can we get[NOT IN RNG BOX] : icon_cash_item_2016halloween_body_02.png Little Red Riding Hood Costume

• [5.6] Bugs and Issues Collection

t0re - - Help & Questions

Quote from Pericol: “Inventory shop doesn't work anymore ? ” wasnt working for me either yday , i tought i was lagging so payed no attention

• Server Merge Discussion

t0re - - General Discussion

Quote from Destati: “People can't seem to comprehend to this and go on a rampage of whoever didn't transfer is retarded, which is wrong. ” well thats stupid also, however some ppl whine that others transfered when they didnt themselves,so the blame goes both ways

Quote from Bulma: “stay in the main topic please ” pretty sure post-merge situation on servers is on topic

• i'm quite sure that the people with +15 sets will be the exact same ppl that have the +25 sets atm and the ppl that will normally aquire +15 sets will be at the very least twice less than the ppl that have +25 sets normally currently

nah destati, its about having people to play with. It is after all MMORPG where the 1st 2 letter stand for Mass Multiplayer. And even if u have lets say a group or ally with u, they wont always be online or some might even stop playing. What do u do then - u need to get some replacements but u might not be able to. I did play on grendal and when ppl stopped playing i found myself into dire situation there. I was amassing so much money but nothing to spend them on and couldnt even get the needed …

• Quote from kkk: “me and my friend wanted to play again but it's worthless before 6.2 thanks in advance . ” excuse me, but is every1 gone mad? The purpose of games is to have fun. Not to be the #1 strongest player(thats also a bit delusional as proven with the previous "new servers") Also starting a new server from scratch is much harder than starting on old servers unless u plan on putting your entire salary in the game. So my advice is - if u have chosen to play aion, just do it and dont wait f…

• Because if case u havent noticed u dont need to win to get your reward upgrade stones, u need to reach 4k points. Its because of all of you that give up in the 1s 5mins of the fight that we end up with those messy totally one sided neviwinds and blaming it on the AFKs wont change a thing. I do agree some runs are totally wasted by afks but the majority i've witnessed after the kick option was implemented is just because ppl want the easy way - meaning either easy win or dont try at all .

• ΕΡΩΤΗΣΗ

t0re - - Help & Questions

Quote from MadeInJapan: “Just i am asking the ppl here if is there any greek team or guy that wanna play with him...!!! ” deyla is full of greeks, they might be even more than the italians , at least elyos side. I believe hellion got lots of greeks too.

• A dinosaur passing by...

t0re - - Antriksha

Quote from Saykuun: “with Haiku ” is he even still playing