Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 741.

• Updated 23.05

• Weekly Maintenance: 23.05.2018

Galeas - - News - Game

Additional information: All requested transfers were done and we started performing the forced transfers. We will continue with those during the next maintenances in the upcoming weeks.

• Wheel of Destiny

Galeas - - News - Community

Win some valuable items in the AION Shop from 23/5 to 13/6 dd6585828cb87047c1f03a1a9a91b89023ab5f29.jpg Greetings, Daeva! Visit the AION Shop from 23/5 to 13/6, give the Wheel of Destiny a hefty spin and win some great prizes! With a little luck, you might even win some rare items like the Growth Serum (Level 75), the Phoenix Wings, the High Guard Leader's +7 Hat Box, the [Jakunerk] Superior Upgrade Serum, the [Jakunerk] Stigma Enchantment Stone, [Jakunerk] Dark Dragon King's Enhanced Weapons Ch…

Galeas - - News - Game

The maintenance is now over and servers are back online

• Server Merge Discussion

Galeas - - General Discussion

As always I can't really say but we will try to make it faster than the last ones.

Galeas - - News - Game

This Wednesday, May 23rd, we will perform our regular maintenance and will continue performing character transfers. Webservices and servers will not be reachable starting from 8:00 am CEST. maintenance_mecanicien.png [Changes] - [Boost] +50% Exp/+50% Drop (Nosra and Esterra) - permanent, until further notice. - [Event] Blessing of the Magic Fountain - still active until 06.06.2018. - [PvE] Kumuki (bi-weekly) - will be activated until 30.05.2018 - [Promo] The Wheel of Fortune - will be activated …

• Quote from SkeeveAahz: “Me and my friends in legion got it replaced over the support. Just write the amount of in a ticket and which item it is and you got the right one. ” Exactly

Sorry I meant tomorrow^^

Quote from Noctis: “there is no announced maintenance for tmorow ” Exactly. As it was always a case, except in case of emergency, if a maintenance is not announced the day before, it means there won't be any maintenance. We will have our regular maintenance tomorrow. I will confirm it later today with the details

• Hi, Yes we do.If you got one with the event, please contact our support.

• Quote from Click: “"Grab 2x [Jakunerk] Love Powder free in the AION Shop during the event period!" I CAN NOT FIND IT IN THE SHOP de69a16bd5.png ” Was added this morning at 09:00 am. Quote from Future Will Come: “ Quote from KudesnikEU: “Where is quest NPC? ” open hero trials ” Indeed, you will find it on top (pink quest) Quote from Kroata01: “Anyone figured out which mobs in upper abyss drop the blooms? Why do events can t get a full explanation ” All monsters except balaurs and garrison monster…

• Hello It is not allowed to talk about support decisions on the forums. Please contact them if you wish to obtain information with a specific issue. Be aware that they can't provide you with any information related to other players. On my side, I can't give any information on tickets and/or specific cases and reports.

• Blessing of the Magic Fountain

Additional information: -1 Magic bloom will be offered after a 30 minutes login without any disconnection on the same character. You can get 2 magic blooms as a maximum per day and per character. It is reset at 09:00 am. You need to be between the lvl 30 and 75 to obtain it. -The 2x free Love powders from the shop will be available starting tomorrow at 09:00 am.

• Blessing of the Magic Fountain

Earn some valuable rewards from 16/5 to 6/6 cd2126cce6be2dcab1bb7ef11d16097742dca43e.jpg Mysterious fountains are appearing in Sanctum and Pandaemonium from 16/5 to 6/6. According to rumours, Aion personally created them to thank Daevas and to provide them great joy. Earn Magic Blooms and throw them into the Fountain – you will receive either a Gift of Magic Blooms or a Special Gift of Magic Blooms, which contains even more valuable items such as the Cute Minion Contract, the Commander's Protect…

• Weekly Maintenance: 16.05.2018

Galeas - - News - Game

The maintenance is now over and servers are back online

Quote from Illllllilllllll: “@Galeas, could you please confirm that I'll get my title (God of Death or Deathbringer) after transfer from current server to the other? ” You will. It might be that you don't see it right away but titles are transferred yes.

Quote from PapaSchultz: “so are we gonna have special maintenance for transfers every week or what? it's painful enough to find good people to play with when servers are up to have 2 days of extra long maintenance / week seriously GF you could at least have changed your servers and migrate accounts to some high performance one it's not normal to have soooo many hours of maintenance for a such a low number of accounts to transfer. ” I can't really say yet. Today, we should be able to finish all r…

• Quote from Future Will Come: “Quote from BigHairyBalls: “so the first weekly done on the old server will count for the rewards ? ” no, you should stay on your server till end of event to get reward ” As Future Will Come said. If you transfer during the event you loose all your progress. The event is over now anyway.

Quote from Sorayami: “@Galeas Until when can we apply for transfer Server ? 1 Week more or is today the last day ? ” You can do it until next week before the maintenance (which takes place on Wednesday). If you don't apply until then, we will start forced transfers after that.

• There are several threads opened already for all those topic. Please don't make such a general thread as this one. You can use the respective threads. If you want to provide feedback on the shop=> use the related thread If you want to provide feedback, expectations on 6.0 (6.2) use the related thread etc. Your point I think was that we can see your opinion on this but with a thread that is so general it always ends in a mess that is hardly understandable and it's really hard to gather feedback o…