Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 757.

• Veteran rewards redeem

Noctis - - Event & Shop Discussions

@Galeas 1 month till VR reset. I cant take my rewards like this without wasting 50 hours. Pls

• 6.0 First Info

Noctis - - General Discussion

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from [NICK]n00b: “They improved the game a lot I would say lately, can't complain anymore about apes and serums. If they had done this from start, maybe the game would be in a better place. @Galeas any info if we get 6.0 or skip that and get 6.2? Seems a lot of ppl dislike 6.0 ” We will have 6.2 directly. ” @Galeas will this change anything regarding the addition of safepoints on +25 and +6 accs ? wanna confirm before I start throwing away my super serums xD

• Server Merge Discussion

there is no announced maintenance for tmorow

• Which minion is d best?

Noctis - - Templar

never doubt daishinkan kami sama @kkas its atk speed slow, not movement slow youtube.com/watch?v=ang1yMdjYR8&

• Cleaning warehouses

Noctis - - Antriksha

Quote from Evita: “Guess I can offer the same on Deyla asmo - I still have lots of materials - be it gathererd, crafted or looted ” since u probably paid attention to crafting 6.0 changes - is there any point in keeping any old materials? for example, will the design for Wise dragon weapon skins be moved to magical crafting or I just wont be able to craft it anymore ?

• yes pls. Also, more new minion scrolls pls T_T months passing and I cant get the one I need. It's rly stupid cuz Sita/grendal might be ok for some classes, not for all.

we had good suggestions before the merge but they all got ignored dont bother rly. this mess shud have never happened but Gf doesnt care.

merge Aion and Tera pls ty

Spam -Senpai

think they finished most, if not all requests today, 100 elys gone from the top 300 of antri xD expect another 50-100 asmos tmorow cuz event is over gonna be gud

poor antri ppl that didnt make conflict :c

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Galeas: “I have more information on one topic. It is confirmed that there will be a gear exchange. I don't have the exact details of items and settings yet as it's not finalized but there will be an exchange for sure. ” make sure you don't forget that we don't have +6 acc and +25 gear safe spots. making +27 with safe spot on +25 >> "easy" making +27 without safe spot on +25 >> "impossible" im gonna throw a hissy fit if we get same as korea which had the +25 safe spot

• Server Merges 2018/FAQ

Noctis - - Help & Questions

@Galeas if you will make more transfer maintenances before next weekly Wednseday one, make it this Friday and not Tuesday. Transfering ppl one day before event ends would be very unfair.

@Galeas i applied for transfers in the first 48 hours after they were enabled and still nothing. what is this bs? My whole grp got transfered and im just supposed to afk for 1 more week or more? ................

sigh, im still not transfered

• Quote: “I played with the cp to see if it changes and it does not. If i zero the extra 60 cp it does the same damage and if i do the extra 60 cp the damage again is the same. So what am i missing here. ” MB cap is there in pvp also, not just pve. as for the pvp attack, try - different skills - more geared opponents, it's possible pure pvp atk% is capped at some point after 5.8, considering how much more of it we get. it would explain if ur opponents are in fallusha gear or smting report back

• yes, it's called MB cap. rly easy to reach as a sorc, especially vs plates

• Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Quote from Click: “Entry Scroll for the Holy Tower (30 Rubel = 0.40 € on RU Shop) Entry Scroll for the Mirash Refuge When? ” Yeah, let's make the game actually p2w lmaoAllow p2w ppl get highest rank minion + allow them to gear up to full 80 AP in 1 day, Why do you even play the game for, if everything exists in cash shop? What incentive do you have? lmao ” i really dont think u understand what p2win means

quality service

gotta agree with click, fix this mess before weekend pls :l