Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 516.

• aiondb.ru/items/188057320.html All-Powerful Enchantment Stone (150) nice try m8

• Quote from KudesnikEU: “ Where is quest NPC? ” open hero trials

• Quote from Shoshi: “Where are the lvl reduction stones? ” [Jakunerk] Special Gift of Magic Blooms

• we will not have any merge till 6.2

• Quote from Bulma: “ I like PVP but now this server is dead in this subject, like i told before, I Believe Balaurs have more numbers than Elyos in this moment. ” Deyla is same as antri but vice versa. you will not find open world pvp on deyla either. Current patch is not rewarding for pvp, so pvp almost dead.

• Quote from BigHairyBalls: “so the first weekly done on the old server will count for the rewards ?” no, you should stay on your server till end of event to get reward

• Quote from [NICK]rahnxah: “Gear1.xlsx” Upload this file to google drive and share link

• Quote from nodeone: “soon i will become 5 star” and you will be governor soon Quote from nodeone: “at early 5.0 till end of 5.3 (wont mention on 4.X patches) we had at this time of the day around 25 - 30 active members ...” your legion is dead, but still plenty active legions around

• Quote from nodeone: “ Thanks for the idea.As I am refusing going on sieges and being involved in this crap so called PVP ranking I didn't check my ranks ... last time i was 1 star officer while participating on sieges only for APES rewarded for HP gain. I will check this evening when i log in , maybe I'll find myself 2 or 3 star LOL ... ” Soyto showing your character was 3-Star Officer on 02/04/2018. Last time your character was 1 star officer in last year.

• Quote from nodeone: “Quote from Click: “Merge dead Grendal with almost dead Antriksha, create a new half dead server (Elyos side got almost no players, cannot speak for Asmo side). ” I can tell you for the Asmo side of Antriksha. Almost all legions are empty. People are leaving legions and waiting for their transfers. While still waiting they are trying to sell everything which could be sold in order to get as much Kinah as they can to be transferred with their main characters on Deyla. That's t…

• you can try cry a river in support to get name

• Quote from Gfis: “Quote from Future Will Come: “Quote from Gfis: “Most likely because there was no connection.Or you are just really bad at sarcasm. ” At least you got my point ” No, i did not.Probably because there were at least 3x 180 turns in 2 page. ” then I feel sorry for you

• Quote from Gfis: “Most likely because there was no connection.Or you are just really bad at sarcasm.” At least you got my point

• Quote from Kadex: “this is no excuse in any possible way. sorry if u think that its a bad thing to move to a populated server, i would have moved to deyla even if asmos were 3x more than elyos, as long as the server is well populated on both sides. for me its a big diffrence if there are 1000 ppl from one faction and 3000 of the other or 100 ppl and 300 ppl (randoms numbers but u get the idea). i played 4 months on grendal elyos where u could count the elyos on two hands. some would say „haha 4 …

• Quote from Gfis: “Bro. at least read back what you've said.I shouldn't have to explain to you where the contradiction is. Or why your post that i first quoted were wrong. ” I used beautiful description "to find stronger pvp community" to avoid arguing about real reason "easy mode" since I my question about statement asmo community on antri is gonna move to deyla aswell but I see you failed to understand simple connection.

• Quote from Gfis: “ "I want to remind you asmo transferred to Perento exactly for same reason as elyos are transferring to Deyla to find stronger pvp asmo community."This is exactly what you said. Then you went "real reason for elyos transfer from antri to deyla is easy mode" What are you even talking about?” Exactly what are you even talking about? I see antri elyos are using diffent excuses to hide real reason to transfer, but most lame excuse like "asmo community on antri is gonna move to deyl…

• Quote from Gfis: “Then asmos decided to transfer to Perento, because there, asmos pulled in more of these rewards, and easy mode was guaranteed.” I agree real reason for elyos transfer from antri to deyla is easy mode, but I am wondering why antri elyos are thinking asmo will follow them? Quote from Gfis: “You guys didn't look for better pvp, you were looking for ez mode. Which didn't happen as the bigger elyos pvp legions followed you to Perento.” Why did you quote my post and put 'you'? Do you…

• Quote from Click: “client crash (sendlog) for loads of people.” Client crash in Abyss and Neviwind Canyon are well known server bug and should be fixed by ncsoft

• @t0re I won't argue about elyos reason to transfer to deyla. You said it pretty clear, but i am wondering why antri elyos are thinking asmo will follow them? especially saying event excuses since only few brave hearts are transfering at the moment.

• Quote from t0re: “Suuure keep telling yourself that. i Lost so many friends chasing the asmos running away from us across the servers on that 1st merge..” i don't get how your sorrow related to current transfers