Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 162.

• Yo,where can you get the Rune Hero set?

Kery - - PvE

Quote from Raptor: “or just buy MORPH METHOD aion.mouseclic.com/wiki/item/152222143 ” you need eternal to morph it to mythic

• Quote from [NICK]rahnxah: “Clers can dps stronger than a sorc ” With the same ability/gear -> not possible

• Quote from [NICK]rahnxah: “Altought i agree if the sorc activated the dps metter and is being a bitch about how he dpsed more than you, you can cut him off from mana and leave him to git gud that is a given ” Refracting Shard ftw No sorc should go out of mana - no matter if bard is in Group or not. Quote from t0re: “and if not he needs to learn to. ”

• [5.6] Bugs and Issues Collection

Kery - - Help & Questions

Quote from t0re: “Quote from Pericol: “Inventory shop doesn't work anymore ? ” wasnt working for me either yday , i tought i was lagging so payed no attention ” I thought the same Quote from Xanoa: “Quote from Pericol: “Inventory shop doesn't work anymore ? ” to me it works You have updated your launcher ?cause there was an update yesterday. ” Possible.

• Server Merges 2018/FAQ

Quote from Click: “Quote from [NICK]nagla98: “Quote from Click: “of course you can transfer and get the rewards on the new server, you only have get all the kills again. ” jokes on side. Are you sure that is the only way? ” yeah, if you transfer before the event ends your kills reset. ” you can transfer after the event ends?

• Quote from failboat: “I'm using this one. ” LoK?

• Server Merge Discussion

Kery - - General Discussion

Quote from Wassermelone: “ahh the good old abusing the system trick, how im that stupid for not having a char on fregion ” I don´t do this for abusing the free present. At two chars I do this for abusing the free server transfers. And the third char exist since the new Servers had opened. Just for fun Quote from iSTAN: “Quote from Kery: “but I can allocate it to all chars of the same account (my main which were ever at thor wear now the skin). ” Ok this is either weird or a misunderstanding from…

Quote from Wassermelone: “Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Wassermelone: “and when the rest gonna get they rewards? ” Rewards are only for the people from servers that got merged: Fregion, Grendal, Padmarashka and Miren. ” how come that someone from Thor who is afk for months get the skin? Thought only New Servers get it? But its GF at the end, everything can happen. ” I get the rewards at three accounts with one grendal/fregion char (lvl 10-50) but I can allocate it to all chars of the same accou…

• Quote from [NICK]ciotau: “Hello sorry to disturb all of you , today I see like a blue ghost on somebody (gladiator) is a candy or a skin permanent ? What is the name of it ? Where can I find it ? Thank you ” possible this one? Looks like a Ghost. Get from the last halloween event (daily chest with random candys)

• Quote from Destati: “Just recently my Aion shop froze and I really wanted to buy a skin... o . o So I did what any other patient Aion player would've done. SPAM THAT AION COIN BUTTON! Then I Dc'd and got my account banned for suspicious activity after trying to log back in )': Made a ticket and got unbanned 2 days later but still a little messed up. ” Do you get your Skin?

• Quote from Kelekelio: “Quote from Layyumi: “the only people who hate pveranks or have a reason to hate it are bad players ” i guess im bad then. thanks. ” you hate pveranks? why? Because People decline your application for groups because of something like that? so do you also hate your gear/your Level/your class/your legion/your skin because people who have no idea what really matters possible decline you? (lok 75+ ftw) I hope you understand what I mean Quote from nodeone: “Why then I am using a…

• Quote from t0re: “no dps= no chance especially that almost all content was with time limit, and some still is. ” the time limit at lok was removed at 5.6. thats all the Content you really need

Quote from Rym: “Because a mansion is worth the total value of 112m kinah you received the correct value of 224m kinah back as compensation. It was nowhere stated that you will receive back double of the price that you paid following a bid war with other players to purchase a home. It was stated that you will receive back double the purchase price of the house. As such the compensations are as follow: HOUSE - 24 million kinah compensation MANSION - 224 million kinah compensation ESTATE - 670 mil…

• Quote from Buburuza: “How we suppose to finish 30 quests / week when there are only 24(check garrisons quests what Galeas post it)? ” "completing 30 quests during the Event period"? why week?

• Quote from t0re: “well at least on piton u dont need like that good players anymore since with with those greywolf accesories and upgrade nara weaps that most ppl have now boss fight is over in 3m, ” or can do piton with 3 people and three alts in group for 2 apes per Person

• Quote from Lyneza90: “do you have a holy tower premade? ” for some runs every week I have a premade. But almost every week I do some runs with server wide recruitement (with 1 oder 2 people I know and random people) with one of my 4 chars which can do the instance. I never really wanted to say that ht is easier than golmir. I only said: Quote from Kery: “Holy Tower doesn´t required premade... It require reasonable capable people.... ” nothing more and nothing less.

• Quote from Lyneza90: “But Narakalli doesn't require those people. ” Quote from Lahire: “to be honest, it's easier to find capable people to kill GOLMIR than for HT. ” You are never failed at golmir with random grp? I do... often... And after first try ... without transformation most random grps don´t do second try...

• Quote from SoulCatcher: “I'm talking about what would be better replaced Holy Tower. For Holy Tower required premade. Narakali is passed easily from LFG. ” Holy Tower doesn´t required premade... It require reasonable capable people....

• PvE Bard in 5.8

Kery - - Bard

Quote from Sorayami: “i alrdy had 6200 mv with the enhanced weapon only. ” with the +25 enhanced weapon?

• Server Merges 2018/FAQ

Quote from Click: “with the merge tomorrow, if I have a conflict, can my Asmo access the account warehouse of my Elyos? ” Quote from FAQ: “Will the Account Warehouse have to be emptied before the merge? It won't be necessary to empty the Account Warehouse before the merge because this will be transferred across to the new server. You should consider the following points, however. If characters in the same factions are to be merged on a new server from different servers, their Account Warehouse w…