Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

• Quote from Diggity: “just crap rewards. 25 spin = cute minion contract, some holy serum, many magic powder, bla bla bla ... ” this is the reason why they keep doing it,because there will always be someone who will buy coins

• game is alrdy dead , what are they even trying to do? Milking the last cows ?

• Quote from Discoo: “Quote from Joolz: “And kids who run DPS meters in LoK, really ? Just searching for e-peen IMHO lol. ” DPS meters are purely for self-improvement. People that are running those are willing to improve in PvE. Be blessed that there are people that are playing with you that are tryharding in PVE. If you dont have those people you'll experience 15minute Narakkali runs, or 10minute LOK ( last boss) runs. I bet you dont like that either :3 I was pretty sad that there are still peopl…

• It always depend on the group, i doubt that the chanter you mentioned can keep healing up a group with standard gear. Whats the point in healing EM on full DPS anyway? You risk the potential death cause the cleric doenst have CDs for phase where you get punch in the face by the boss. Death = dmg loss.

• Quote from [NICK]rahnxah: “Clers can dps stronger than a sorc but i hate dem server wide schrodinger clers, who might be surprise surprise, the awaited heal bot you wanted or a dd cler who tought he could get away with applying to a "5/6 need cler" group with no clers in yet. wtf man. ” no cleric can be as strong as a sorc oO

• i dont think Clerics can be put in the list along side with sorcs. Also SMs/Bards are AS strong AS a cleric.

• None needs mana except for hybrid clerics. If you dont know how to manage your mana its your fault. And sing target mana skill is out of meta, just teach them to build the aoe dispel skill in their rota. Bards need mana themself if they are full DPS. Which sorc needs mana anway when refracting shard crits over 10k?

• Server Merge Discussion

Sorayami - - General Discussion

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Noctis: “there is no announced maintenance for tmorow ” Exactly. As it was always a case, except in case of emergency, if a maintenance is not announced the day before, it means there won't be any maintenance. We will have our regular maintenance today. I will confirm it alter today with the details ” today? We have Tuesday

@Galeas the maintenance tomorrow would be until 5 pm i guess ? :0

@Galeas Until when can we apply for transfer Server ? 1 Week more or is today the last day ?

• Quote from failboat: “Quote from Sorayami: “where is the fun finding out boss mechanics and developong tactics on your own? Where is the gaming world heading if you can lookup everything whenever you want too. I remember how we played games earlier without the help of the internet. ” Reading this, make me believe you completely misunderstood what that wiki is for. ” you talked about listed boss skills so i assumed you meant this

• where is the fun finding out boss mechanics and developong tactics on your own? Where is the gaming world heading if you can lookup everything whenever you want too. I remember how we played games earlier without the help of the internet. Forum and good players are way better sources of information than any publisher when it comes down to the game itself. I doubt someone from the publisher Team have as many knowledges AS i have about many classes and bosses mechanics etc.

• So you mean the informations giving by the publisher are more worth than those from actual players who are plaing the game daily? I think it's okay to have certain information but a game is there for you to try New stuffs and dont have everything serve on the plate. But what am i to decide whether its good or Bad.

• not that but how certain class works, which stats they need and so on I find a lot of information if i google aion knowledge manastones, i dont know what you do

• Quote from failboat: “Mostly it's the fault of the game. When I came back I knew about the game in general, I wasn't a total noob, but so many things have changed and were confusing. No wonder a new player make such confusions, as there is no explanation in the game. If you come to think a bit, it makes sense for them. What is knowledge? I don't know but attack must be for hitting harder, so let me socket that. ” well you can ask ppl or try to use google (it's a bit harder in aiom to get certain…

• LF good hybrid Bard / Holy Tower

Sorayami - - Cross-Server

you sure? Your flame spray hits are quite low compare to the boss time

Quote from Click: “You need 3050 MA to not resist anything in Holy Tower on the boss. I advice to take off some CP from the skills and add on accuracy. ” 3k should be enough. Never have resists with 3k.

for today or in general?

so tomorrow is maintenance??

• Just create a group yourself ?