Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Recomendation for PvE

Click - - Gladiator

Quote from GhostOfMe: “Cause it's really the best suggestion. They can be even +0 - that's cheaper then apollon +15 ” +0 Fallusha Weapon cost 800-900kk last time i checked, +15 Holy Apollon was 700kk. To later upgrade Fallusha to enhanced you have to make it +10, while +15 Holy Apollon you can directly enhance.

• APES & SERUM DROP suggestion

Click - - Suggestions

He talks about 80 AP/enhance Fallusha. You can safely enchant this stuff with Glowing Enchantment stone and supplements or without to +12 or smth. I even did +15 with those on Fallusha Dagger/Sword/shoulders and used mighty supps from 11-15. Much cheaper than using apes. But that is offtopic now.

• I’ve checked the Keio weapon on mouseclic yesterday but couldn’t find out the Enchantment boni- upgrade serum till +9? And then?

• A virtual wheel lands where the developer wants it to land, contrary to a mechanical wheel where it’s pure RNG and any modifications to make the wheel land on specific slots are forbidden. Therefor this wheel can simply be replaced by boxes with x-% content chance, cuz we can’t be sure if it’s a wheel or a wheel.

• Recomendation for PvE

Click - - Gladiator

Why do you suggest him Fallusha duals to do Narakalli EM? Holy Apollon +15 and go, and as @Sophisticated said, farm soulstones with those and directly upgrade ur holy apollon to enhanced Fallusha. As a gladi you also don’t really need pve armor, I’m using my pvp armor for that, cuz I don’t feel like wasting money for an exact duplicate of my pvp power set just for pve. I made grey wolf accs (neck, earrings, helm) +5 and Dagger/Sword Enhanced Fallusha (started with Prigga Dagger/Sword +15 in Nara…

• There’s also a topic on german board about this “whale of destiny”. The reactions are as bad as here and I hope Gameforge rethinks this Shop addition. In general I’m not someone blaming the game to be p2w since everything in Shop you can get ingame. But this addition is a prime example for p2w, cuz the content / prices you can win are untradeable and and you can’t wheel without spending your own money. Additionally I doubt the legitimacy of this wheel, since it’s in the shop and not ingame, and …

• Yo,where can you get the Rune Hero set?

Click - - PvE

Can we for a moment forget about morphing Rune Hero set please? 247f2de0df.png

• Antriksha Down

Click - - General Discussion

It begins.... they accidentally transferred antriksha's lan cable to deyla...

• Why would you even try ...

• Server Merge Discussion

I think today mainly Asmos will come to Deyla that waited for the event to finish.

• Sometimes I do 8 runs (2 weeks) without fails and get not chest and then the week after I get 3 in a row. It’s pretty RNG I think. Also I think you have a higher chance if your faction owns Divine.

• Just stay online a bit longer

• "Grab 2x [Jakunerk] Love Powder free in the AION Shop during the event period!" I CAN NOT FIND IT IN THE SHOP de69a16bd5.png

• You know why asmos lose a lot? There’s so many people on Elyos side that only enter to AFK leech rewards and then there’s so many bots on Elyos side that don’t even know what game they’re playing. At the same time a lot of Elyos got fed up with those afk and bots and started using the recruit option. Unfortunately the system allows lfg premade face Asmo quick entry. Lately there’s a lot of those Elyos “premades”, at least 5-6 different leader a day. This only a result of those plain AFK and bot …

• They are somewhat right, however I would do the following: Remove all rewards for winning (stigma, honor points, minion contract) - keep the Battlefield Insignia. Double the quest item reward from 2 to 4 if you win. If you kill the captain in the base, grant HP, Stigma Bundle and Minion contract. If you lose you get nothing. If you lose with 2k points earnt, you get 2 quest items. If you earn 4k points and lose you get 4 quest items. Remove the 15 minutes CD and if the queue is longer than 10 mi…

As I understand due to the merge and transfers you are worried about GP prices and how we or you can not afford those high prices. However at the same time you say, that you make money with these prices, which also means you buy the GP from shop and sell them to other players. That contradicts to your previous statement and your concern, that you can’t buy GP cuz they’re too expensive. On a side note: nobody forces you to add another 2.5 years gametime to your already existing 4 years gametime (…

Balance is important for a healthy server, if only 1 faction (Elyos) always wins it’a not encouraging for the other faction to play. So yeah, i like to lose from time to time, it’s part of the game to get roflstomped. I’m coming from Perento where 1 faction dominated for many weeks and the tables kept turning over a year. That was fun, balanced and good for the community. If you don’t get a spot in the Battleleague, you were probably late to the party and applied after the siege already started.…

• Creation points bug

It’s not a bug. The amount of Magic Boost you gain depends on your total knowledge you already have socketed. This is called diminishing returns, the more knowledge you have, the less magic boost you’ll get.

Idk how’s it from the Asmo perspective but this merge made the new Deyla really really populated. Today’s divine siege was a prime example, full Elyos battle league vs a bit over 400 Asmos. I haven’t seen such big numbers for years, probably the last time during Katalam. Not to mention the transform spam and my PC getting rekt lul. Asmos were less but they won, which is good in my opinion. I’m really satisfied with the outcome of this merge and wanna say thx to Gameforge for making it possible a…

@Noctis how was your first day on Deyla my friend