Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 770.

• can u pls add the new skill cards in the cash shop ? at least in rng boxes srsly, waiting months to get an opportunity to buy the one I need; couldnt even add them in elite VRs, lets give them the ones that are 2 years old

• ELITE VET REWARDS

Noctis - - General Discussion

6/7 parts full knowl10 and you wont lose any stats. using CP into knowledge for endgame build is just a huge waste, going for skills is the way; same goes for pve. The "cap" is kinda nonexistant in practice, especially for pve where crit spell > mb @Olympic I've got almost 1300 strike resist on my full knowl set, go for more crit xD

• ELITE VET REWARDS

when did they say they won't add +12 manastones ? weird VRs, if u dont wanna resocket ur gear for few more stats, kinda mehh; Quote: “Just that the +11 and +12 manastones are redundant if everyone chilled the f* down and remmebered creativity points system stack with manastones thus making unnecesary anything above +8 People full socketing their gear, for ex, with +10 knowledge all pieces, even the brazalet, are dumb. Socketing all with +7-+8 should be the useful creativity limit and then you ca…

• ELITE VET REWARDS

Got a feeling upcoming VRs wont be as good as last ones, but who knows. Hoping for Water Dragon skins, more lvl reduction stones, more stigma ench stones, more new minion contracts

• This game economy has taken a very bad turn lately, to the point that I can't even buy a remodel or a skill skin I want directly in cash shop. Everything good is in freaking rng boxes. Hey, you want that skill skin? NP, just spent 700 Euros till you get it. Hilarious. Same would be with those manastones. Pretty sure they wouldn't be something you can buy with kinah - pop 10k on Wheel of Garbage more like it.

• just do it with ingame shop

• honestly, even if those HD composites got added to EU, it's safe to assume that they'd be VERY RARE, hence no1 would have full set of those for them to be broken. knowl10/will10 would be very broken on a full set, but having 2 parts with that is barely relevant for example.

• sure, but first refund the 15bil I paid for my +10 bracelet

• Quote from Inaentheeth: “Funny thing: they removed poppy pearls but i still got them from the unopened boxes.... so i guess... oups, kappa ” gameforge at its finest

• Veteran rewards redeem

Noctis - - Event & Shop Discussions

bump, any update?

• ppl got 73 lvl on several alts just cuz of "alting" siege, not a good indicator

• APES & SERUM DROP suggestion

Noctis - - Suggestions

I do glowing stones without sups from +10 to +12. Its like 50% chance, but rly, 25 stones equals 1 allpowerful on the market, so its worth it. If i go under +10, 175 mighty sups, altho I've done it even without sups. Personaly, I think the amount of APES we get atm, 13 in 3 weeks, is pretty decent. Combine it with an army of alts & fortuneer quests and thats easily 20-25 apes. Serums also decent stock, low prices + shugo coins; Don't see GF adding anything anymore, but hey, gl trying. I rather w…

• wont rly make it +9 easily here with no +6 safe spot xD that buff reduces all ur cooldowns by 20%? wut ^ nvm, its 20% speed, atk speed and cast speed

• Veteran rewards redeem

Noctis - - Event & Shop Discussions

@Galeas 1 month till VR reset. I cant take my rewards like this without wasting 50 hours. Pls

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from [NICK]n00b: “They improved the game a lot I would say lately, can't complain anymore about apes and serums. If they had done this from start, maybe the game would be in a better place. @Galeas any info if we get 6.0 or skip that and get 6.2? Seems a lot of ppl dislike 6.0 ” We will have 6.2 directly. ” @Galeas will this change anything regarding the addition of safepoints on +25 and +6 accs ? wanna confirm before I start throwing away my super serums xD

• Server Merge Discussion

there is no announced maintenance for tmorow

• Which minion is d best?

Noctis - - Templar

never doubt daishinkan kami sama @kkas its atk speed slow, not movement slow youtube.com/watch?v=ang1yMdjYR8&

• Cleaning warehouses

Noctis - - Antriksha

Quote from Evita: “Guess I can offer the same on Deyla asmo - I still have lots of materials - be it gathererd, crafted or looted ” since u probably paid attention to crafting 6.0 changes - is there any point in keeping any old materials? for example, will the design for Wise dragon weapon skins be moved to magical crafting or I just wont be able to craft it anymore ?

• yes pls. Also, more new minion scrolls pls T_T months passing and I cant get the one I need. It's rly stupid cuz Sita/grendal might be ok for some classes, not for all.

• Server Merge Discussion

we had good suggestions before the merge but they all got ignored dont bother rly. this mess shud have never happened but Gf doesnt care.