Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Sneakie: “If I'd be at home right now and u had chosen hellion as a server I'd take you to esterra from lvl 10 and just give you another Merek (200%xp scroll for 1 hour) So you would get 400% + (50% from the map bonus) = 450% exp boost ” it doesnt work like that the 200% from merek is over the entire experience aka => 350(the default 100 are included in the calculation)x3 = 1050% the normal or in other words 950% bonus

• Diference between 2 skills

t0re - - General Discussion

aion.mouseclic.com/wiki/skill/2115 aion.mouseclic.com/wiki/skill/4787

• i'm also w8ting for cheer healing skillbook :X that thing is rly expensive and even if it apears its suuuper expensive.. 2bil for skill card rly.. whenever i am playing with turned on animation that chargable heal particles animation is blinding me and the cheer one besides being cool doesnt have annoying sound or blinding glow.

• Do all quests or no?

t0re - - PvE

sell them for kinah ppl are buying unbinding stones with those (they cost 5000 ancient coins) also the morhping designs for crafting manastones etc are bought with few coins

• nice, upgrading cleric gear here i come

• Hello! I'm Fogers and I'm new here!!

t0re - - Introductions

minions give u passive stats so thats good, if they dont bother u on the screen use it always (they're not attackable, so dont worry it wont die :)) and well no the luna crafts are not rly that important , but look it up everyday as new player u might find smt interesting to craft to sell on broker later for extra kinah, its not gonna be much but at least its not gonna coount to the weekly sale limit

t0re - - Introductions

Quote from Fogeris: “And is it bad if I die in Adventure and revive again? ” well u loose time and may be u'll end up with lesser rank Quote from Fogeris: “And how to unlock that Adventure? ” what do u mean to unlock? Quote from Fogeris: “And how I can get Lunas (without paying money?) ” from some events we get boxes that give us luna, but its kinda rare (+elitte veteran rewards, but its too early for u to think about it :))

• Quote from Evita: “Important is the box at the far right after you kill Mechanerk, which contains a Fuse you need for the quest ” ps. unlike the quest item in the daily luna from the corpse of the boss u cannot loot the box in the weekly without having the quest taken

• does any1 know if upgrading from the spinel coin gear to abyss keeps the level reduction like from abyss to abyss or not?

• Do all quests or no?

t0re - - PvE

Quote from InvadersMustDie: “Hello. I am starting new character, and I want to know is it worth doing all quests (to enable "Marking for normal quests below level 65") for kinah? Or not worth it? ” . i recomend u do all non [instance] tag quests in vengar while u are still lower level because they have max level restriction and u will loose them camp by camp as u level up they give lots of free consumables + ancient coins

• Free Gear?

t0re - - PvE

u can get that gear only if u leveled the 55th level after patch 5.4 or 5.6(was it?) and its respectively from 1s main campaign(yellow q in signia for elyos / vengar for asmo)

• again, what does the rank in the "reward list" means and how do i understand which rank do i get. I am either rly dumb or they made this event info rly stupid

• ELITE VET REWARDS

@[NICK]rahnxah here : manstones for socketing and caps

• ELITE VET REWARDS

Quote from [NICK]rahnxah: “docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…1msWfgxRN2IMq8/edit#gid=0 Creative points allocated on knowledge + knowledge manastones have a clear cap of utility. ” this is old doc and its not correct anymore altho there is a point where the knowledge +10 become less relevant is not as low as in that calculation we have 5.5 cp calc

• Quote from Argentino: “Now explain to the poor boy how many months he will need to get his first GP ” or 2-3 weeks after he reach 66

• aka stupid. = inventory eating event lottery #2 still how the hell do i figure out which "rank" reward i get from those bundles.. like this event is realy "mysterious" ;\

• can some1 explain to me what are we supposed to do with those boxes coz i am going in magical circle and i rly dont understand this..

t0re - - Introductions

Ye wikis could be anoying sometimes, but some info on those would be valuable. At least we got those sites: aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Main_Page - which is somewhat wiki-like, quite a lot of info there, definetely recomend checking it (also has items database) aioncodex.com/en/ - nice item database aion.mouseclic.com/wiki - wiki / stigma calc / gear calc and for everything u cant find , there's the forum and the ppl ingame, altho ingame u gotta find the correct ppl coz some might just troll u f…

t0re - - Introductions

Also rly rly important. Your 1st and biggest priority should be making friends in the game! That could speed up your leveling/gearing progress up to 5times faster + u're more likely to learn the class u picked faster. And ask for everything you dont know. Please dont do like 90% of the ppl out there pretending they're experienced(and/or lie/be silent about being new) and then u'll just end up being hated. At the very 1st days of doing given isntance u'd likely be slightly disapointed of the ppl …

t0re - - Introductions

if you have strong pvp orientation pick asmo, u'll struggle a lot in the begining, but u might end up having better pvp experience.If u like pve more choose elyos side, u'll progress faster , but in the end u could be very uncertain with the pvp standards of the different groups/allys Thats my 2 cents on the faction choice