Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aion Launcher Update Error E02018

Slick - - Help & Questions

Tried wireless as well as wired. Switching to a different ISP is not an option although I saw someone recommend using 3G on facebook.

Using google dns did not help too, tried that yesterday already.

Quote from iSTAN: “Guys When an error occurred due to a file the fix is the easiest possible: Delete the corresponding file from $Patch$ folder and the actual file from the client. Restart launcher and do a file check. That's all It amazes me how not even support knows this. It has nothing to do with firewall, PC config, OS, etc. ” Sadly that just doesn't work. I uninstalled Aion so my Aion Folder is pretty empty but still run into the same error when I try to continue installation. Removing $pa…

• If I do a filecheck I run into: E02019 MRT_RFT_DDF_Z9_1_182

• btw, mine says: E02018 DP_G18_0_181_182/a8641002 181/l10n/ESN/data/data.pak.dlt.zip:PI79:PL262144 Quote from Galeas: “Ok I remember of a similar issue for some people a long time ago. Please try this: You need to click on confirm after the error message. You will have the feeling that you are starting again from scratch but it is actually not the case. The download will continue from where it stopped and what was downloaded will not be lost. You might have to do it several times though. It's a s…

• Quote from Click: “Delete the file and try agajn ” Tried that but the file is not even downloaded. Removing $patch$, rebooting, retrying did not help either.

• Same here. Windows 10 issue?

• fallusha set blessing

Slick - - General Discussion

Quote from Sophisticated: “You know this isnt a solo game, we have some obligation eve ln if we dont like to admit to: to assist ppl, espeacily new ppl. If you cant see through that theres something wrong with you. Its PVE for christ sake, not your HP farm where you get to rage quit. ” I don't agree on that one. If people actively look for help and are interested in getting better they will find help and I'll gladly help them. But the sheer amount of people wanting to have everything handed on a…

• fallusha set blessing

Quote from Kaizero: “I would love to pvp, BUT +7 accs required to upgrade to the new lvl80 ap accs, sry I'm out. This is ridiculous af.Also I dont understand why people upgrade their fallusha accs.. some said that its cheaper than +20 armor. Right, but when Greywolf Accs will come out, enhanced fallusha accs re wasted.. +20 armor not xD ” a) not that difficult to do if you have access to veteran serums (or maybe I got lucky, I recall a different experience when I build my ap75 accs) b) additiona…

• fallusha set blessing

Quote from Sophisticated: “I just carried 2 new ppl with zero knowledge and after 2 min of explaining did very well. I didbt say the website isnt useful i said its major bs because you people already decide in advance due to criteria of one or another. Rather to address the negative aspect of it you rush to defend it. I'd take a loser any bloody day and not you pve heroes lel, But do enjoy living in the bubble. ” Sure. Why should people like smooth and quick runs at all if you can have the joy t…

• Narakalli - hero test

Quote from Kaizero: “I have 5 enhanced Fallusha Armorparts. Only used shining enchantment stones until +14 with lesser/normal/greater supps. Took me about 50-80 each part. That was a helpful and nice idea from @Neko. Thanks again ” If all kinds of supplements are no problem for you glowing enchantment stones are an option. If you lack the supps go apes. We tried one part and with 200 glowing we managed to get from +10 to +0 to +10 again before giving up and using apes. Just the same rng as in 5 …

• Narakkalli

Slick - - PvE

Quote from Trubbish: “A puppy dies everytime a DPS cleric uses a full set of chain in PvE. ” We even tossed AT stuff to our clerics as they wanted 2 sets and we got 4 cloths in our alliance. Totally depends on your alliance if you're allowed cherrypicking or not. Especially as bard stuff sells very good...

• Classes DPS ranking

AT was okay when it was the only magical class that could make effective use of critspell. Nowadays that advantage is gone thanks to knowledge stones.

• Classes DPS ranking

Solo target DPS in general imo: Sorc=Sin>Gladiator=SM>Cleric=Bard=Gunner>Ranger=Chanter=Templar>AT That changes with type of instance, some classes like short fights more than others. Physical classes are heavily depending on chanter support and more expensive to gear pve-wise. Other than that, aionpveranks gives a good idea what classes can do even though all Instances except Narakkalli and MoK seem pretty outdated with current gear progression.

• Quote from Buburuza: “If you want to upgrade your new accesories to lvl 80 just simple go buy soulbind removable item(if you have them at +3 / +5) , pray to not fail and make them +7 and after that buy tradeable ones(ez) to upgrade them. Need some brain?! ” And how are you gonna enchant your new +2 lvl 80 untradeable Accessoires with Veteran Serums?

• Narakkalli

Slick - - PvE

Maybe something like that. We had 7 chilling colds during our run and the Alliance is not missing that many Fallusha parts - at least not enough to say there will be a huge dps increase. Of course you will get better with practice and can hand chilling cold around with 10 ppl rather than instantly killing someone. You can also eliminate all 'weak' dps and go with Sin/Sorc supported by Bard/Sm/Chanter and 2 Glads for tanking only. But I still don't think that would provide enough dps (with +15 ge…

• Narakkalli

Slick - - PvE

Quote from Neko: “Quote from Lyah: “My mixed server premade also did It. The problem of this mode is only having ppl that know 100% how the istance work and all the mechanics, also i dont think is possible to do It without ressing the ppl from chilling cold or you lose too much dps, so having gold ress Stone is a problem right now. If you have any suggestion feel free to tell all ” my suggestion is to disable ress stones ” I like that too, we already earned a lot of Kinah from NM, let's keep tha…

• Quote from PapaSchultz: “ i don't give a nyark about korea nor about trolls that don't even go to the instance (no personal attack here) just need a way to get some stones that i dont need to open a credit line from my bank for it ” With that attidude, how do you expect others to give a nyark about people that feel they need to rez in easymode? Anyway, even if I don't need the extra dps, the only reason to leave some1 dead is if I can't rez or the ressource to rez is pretty expensive.

• Quote from PapaSchultz: “Quote from Sebivine: “So either allow all stones or allow none. ” totally agree the only difference that you people that voted no do not keep in mind is that the instance at the beginning was designed for KR economy not GF one. yellow stones over there can be obtained in more various ways than only the shop or the VR system. ” Strange. In most of the vids we watched to learn about the instance Koreans just leave whoever is dead lying on the ground, for example here. Care…

• 5.6 First Info

@Kelekelio About Narakkalli: We did all Missions except Kadushas Heart and Golmir and Overseer Shuratna (9 missions in total). Boxes looked like easy (or normal) mode though and both outer boxes were emtpy. Middle box contained 3 parts armor and one accessoire. Is that a bug or do we need to do all 12 missions to spawn superb chests? (Hidden Content)