Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 229.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Lyneza90: “Thanks for being so thoughtfull and bringing up this event. With this one free to play players will have it much harder to stand against my wallet armor. Please continue with these real events so i can only use one arm to nuke down my opponents while i can have fun with the other arm. Oh and if you finally decide to add tiamatras eye event to this game please make sure that you can only use the portal by inserting 100 aion coins into its coin slot, so the free to play playe…

• Server Merge Discussion

Hakurin - - General Discussion

Quote from [NICK]n00b: “...I think after all these transfers are done they should REALLY focus on balancing servers. And the way to achieve that is; open paid server transfers, but only possible ex: Stronger faction elyos deyla > can move to weaker faction elyos antriksha And implement REAL, and I mean real incentives for people to choose the weaker faction. How about a campaign where if you're Elyos and have a level 75 character, if you agree to have it deleted you can be given an asmodian char…

Quote from Ujonia: “Get your house in order. It is a good idea to involve the community into doing your community management. It is a bad idea to have a bad community management. You need a better flow between departements. The community management needs to work way closer with the rest of the Aion team so incidents like still insisting on transfers being done chronologicly can't happen again. It is also imperative to have more official comments here from people actually employed by you. What we…

• Isn't it likely that they let people gamble their hearts out first, and then add it to the shop for the small price of 399™?

Quote from Nuke: “...I could not care less since I'm barely touched by this (and not even involved in the game as before), but you guys always manage to get fooled around by the publisher you seem to know so well. ” This will largely affect the deyla broker and faction balance for sure with the influx of transfers from gendal/antriksha, so if you are still playing, it will affect you. As I'm on a break until 6.0 I'm mostly worried about how this might change the rates of conversion from kinah to…

• Quote from [NICK]tiktok: “I'm still waiting for those pastel coloured candy weapon skin ” Those usually come out for valentine's/white day, so you will probably have to wait a bit more

• Quote from Sita: “@Hakurin @Xenomorph I guess you missed his reply then ” I might've worded myself poorly. My comment about my scrolls and my comment about Mookie ignoring weren't supposed to be about the same thing - Mookie has been ignoring a lot of feedback and is not acknowledging or taking responsibility for the hard p2w strats ran in shop for a while. Every time the shop poops out something gamebreaking, he is nowhere to be seen in this thread until someone asks something completely unrela…

• Of course, but not giving any sort of response usually makes things worse. Hearing a simple "No, because ___" would in most cases be better than total silence.

• You can distribute the 3 scrolls that I stacked up in my mailbox since I'm not playing rn anyway Seriously though, it's really disappointing how @[GF] Mookie ignores 90% of stuff written in this thread and just hopes we'll forget about it.

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from failboat: “Remember that this happened before, when people were grouping for sieges in Katalam and near the end of the boss fights they were leaving the groups, leaving the healing classes without any contribution and no honour points gained. Then clerics started soloing and going in dps spec, and people started complaining that clerics are supposed to heal. I guess it's going to be fun again. ” All high ranks either went solo or in small groups, divebombing the forts for a few fast k…

• Seriously, Mookie? Is this the new marketing strategy under the new PD who conveniently doesn't want to show their face to the community? I mean, we've seen you slowly step up the p2w in the shop but this is really getting out of hand. Do you have no shame?

• Soulstones and ways of farm

Hakurin - - Suggestions

Quote from Sophisticated: “What sources of information do you have that are denied to me, that suggests that 6.0 is just around the corner? Be ready to wait a long long time and honestly if thats ur mentality then i dont want you to be playing this game, give me someone who knows what mmo and that wants to participate in the here and now. Feel free to express ur thoughts but bloody dont poison the whole canister with this utterly retarded mentality. Instead of ranting none sense why dont you inv…

• As I understood it NCS used to ban for AFKing in dred when they were publishing game in eu - I don't know for sure since I wasn't doing dredgions without my own group at the time and didn't even know it was a problem until I started going with my alts, by which point GF had taken over already.

• Quote from failboat: “AFKing in dredge has been there for many years. This is no different, only that is harder to get an alliance of active people than 6 people. ” Yeah people have been complaining about this since GF took over. The official answer was something like "you don't know why someone has to go AFK, and it's unfair to kick them if it's actually an emergency" or something along those lines. AFKing in dred will be a problem again with 6.0 too. Can't wait...

• don't forget it's only 1 item and the whole league has to roll, only nobody changed the loot rules so the first random who clicks on the boss runs away with the loot.

• I don't think a total reset is a good idea as people who have farmed hard to achieve a high rank tend to quit once they lose it. So rather than resetting ranks, I think a cut of hp by 20-30% every 3 months or so is better. That way people who farmed hard to keep their ranks for a long time still stay in game, but people with lower ranks have a better chance of ranking up and past people who no longer actively play. I am for example still keeping within the 80-90 range even though I only do 2x RT…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Amazeballs: “Quote from Rym: “You cannot get kaisinel without p2w. You cannot get legendary fast without super luck / p2w. Free players will "eventually" get their legendary transformations which are useful for their class (not all transformations are useful for specific classes). By using kaisinel the caps on your attack and cast speed are removed. ” Can you find out how much does a scroll cost in Korea? ” I should have quoted to make it more clear who I was replying to (Happy). By t…

• 6.0 First Info

I'd say for a big patch like 6.0 it's still a bit early to judge just 3 weeks in.

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from t0re: “Quote from Hakurin: “runatorium gets kunax back ” wut?rip the only pvp instance we got long live open world zerg ” yep, full dps parties afk until boss spawns will be back I guess

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from [NICK]regredior: “Do arena, dredgion, runatorium etc. reset scrolls work for 6.0 versions of the instances? ” I'd assume not since the lvls are raised, runatorium gets kunax back and so on....