Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 504.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ok so yes there were a lot of people there, yes I was constantly attacking with pet and every dot and attack I have, at level 74, there must have been a lot of people doing a lot of damage. Was not aware that the boss had a drop limit, I thought it automatically gave one for everyone, if they were at the boss. hmmm wonder if that is why many just stood close to spot where boss spawns and let others go kill asmo and tank. Okay, thanks for that guys. If this is the case and it is not related to th…

• Today I joined and completed weekly siege in colourful swamp. After killing boss, no one could loot it. When checking loot distribution it was set at round robin and roll on superior items. Do not know if it would have made any difference but asked someone who was given the captain position to try changing loot. No changes could be made. Currently waiting to see if over time the Tetranon will be free to loot for alliance members. Suggestion: When people are auto pulled into alliance can it autom…

• hahaha yes, I was having memories of twinks

• Quote from Kery: “Quote from Click: “What’s the point of winning something that you only can throw away afterwards?! ” You can use they for the 300kk exp quest ” I think if someone has the level 75 HP bar full it would not recognise any extra xp on the character, the same when level 65 with full bar. At full level 65 bar zero xp added, just a message to say you need to level up. The xp given even in luna does not register on the the character or count for any hero quest

• Hello I’m Sparx

Rebelbabe - - Introductions

OMG moments. waking up to find big pile of straw in middle of living room floor, 2 guinea pigs out of cage running around and two cats watching. or going to feed dog to find kennel open and find 2 cartons of milk (from someones doorstep delivery) and a pair of jeans (from someones washing line)

• Hello I’m Sparx

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Hello I’m Sparx

I need a change of class ticket for real life. I have decided I do not want to be a human anymore, too destructive. Maybe will be a tree that lives a long long time in some corner of the world feeling the warm sunshine and making soft fruit for my little animal friends that come visiting.

• English server

Rebelbabe - - General Discussion

The problem with removing the tags like EN/ES from servers like Hellion and noting it as international is that some people with then become language police and flame at anyone not writing in English. Really, what does it matter what is written in chat? Do you forbid tourists to speak in their own language when talking with each other when they visit your country? When people talk directly with you, you both try to break down the barriers of communication. You are both fellow game players not lep…

• Really I am so happy that the crafting and drops are staying for another week. To the person that decided to extend it... I love you.

• server down

Rebelbabe - - General Discussion

Hellion server down again. G Status shows all other servers are okay.. only Hellion down.

• Show us your character's FACE

Rebelbabe - - Art corner

Love the miren screenshot

• Hello I’m Sparx

ooooh insert drooling smilie here. Not keen on bread with chocolate in it but omg those cakes are to die for. And.. you can drill a hole in a watermelon, put funnel into the hole and over few days pour any type of liquid you want into it. vodka, kirsh, I remember well the sight of all the different cakes in the German bakers when I was there, wanted to try them all, start at one end of shop and work my way to the other end.

• Just a thought. When the launcher does stop, would trying to run the check files do any good? Rebooting router and computer check update history to see if anything has changed on computer since the last Aion update. Are there any windows updates that failed. I know I had problem in the past and I found a windows update that had failed to install. After installing it my problem was gone.

• I started the game through Aion free to play short cut and launcher had no problems updating and loading game. I am using windows 10 64bit, only windows firewall and other security (defender) that was downloaded with windows 10. Do not know if it has any relationship with current issue but yesterday my system was flagging up an update was available for my system As yet I have not restarted computer to install that windows update. ( 2018-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-ba…

• Rifts

Rebelbabe - - Suggestions

Not until crafting event is over... Please

• Quote from hehexd: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from Hizamaruu: “Lets get real now. With starter i account u cant play. ” You can but depends what you have in mind. I had 2 people in the legion who played like that for a long time, just because all they wanted to do is to come with us in instances and have some fun. They didn't care about trading or anything, just a little fun in their free time. They were definitely not tryharding. ” XDD ” Technically, yes you can play without gold pack but you…

• I definitely agree with others, a different elite pack needs to be created for gold packs, just looked at price today on broker and OMG 300KK. The prices had just started to drop to 185kk - 195kk after the last elite pack "event". In less than a week the price has almost doubled. This hurts players that do not have billions of kinah. If the gold packs would hold their normal price in game more people would buy them to get elite levels. More gold packs sold in game means more money for Gameforge,…

• I am loving this event. My hand is dropping off killing things but I think it is great.

• Hello I’m Sparx

yes, take a break. Think on all the trees you will save by not needing to dry tears with tissues. Go environmental friendly

• Hello I’m Sparx

I do the luna, the ginseng, rift of oblivion, lots of quests dailies, weeklys, dredgions and my bar goes soooooooooo slowly. I have one at 74 and some others at 73... no 75 for me yet. Maybe like the hare and the tortoise I will catch up when all others have burned themselves out and have no hands or arms left because they dropped off with all the clicking.