Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PvE Narakalli EM Ranger requirements

t0re - - Ranger

since u're acting like that could u provide video , or dps session or something like that to give me that "evidence" coz aparently i didnt test. and for your info i am not protecting nay, in cause u cant read i didnt say he's right either i said that the outcome would be same.

t0re - - Ranger

did u jsut read my post before ? i guess u do not understand u'd use ANY other ranger skill instead of the explosive, not just skip hitting anything in this moment

t0re - - Ranger

i love how u calculate the sharpen from minimum possible no crits no pve atk no nothing and then u calculate explosive with everything possible up @nay jsut leave him dream ;\ @Desolator i dont know if u meant it or not but it sounds rude how u wrote that reply to him edit: ok jsut made a tests now which was the following: started with explosive arrow as 1st skill (just for the test to see how many hits i will land in the cd) tried several times and for the duration of the cooldown of explosive …

t0re - - Ranger

ok sorry to budge in again but how did u both come up with those random numbers? neither sharpen is 10% dmg nor it gives strictly 200 dmg per hit (speakign about your example) there are 1)crits 2)multiliers 3)movement bonuses , etc etc. now i dont know about current patch but at 4.x we made some tests with ranger skilsl and besides the gale arrow thats a must the other 2 could be w/e of the heart shot(Raging Wind Arrow),sharpen, explosive and agonizing and the dmg outcome would be almost equal. …

t0re - - Ranger

fine coz how i understood it was : Auto.pngAuto.pngcbt_sc_trueshotmind_g1.png which confused me obviously

t0re - - Ranger

i still do not understand what u mean weave 2 times in between focused shot what does that mean exactly sorry but that could mean at least 3 things

t0re - - Ranger

sorry to budge in (not rly a ranger expert), but , what is that mania with deadshot - its ground binding skill with slow animation, this should be a filler in and not a main rotation skill , ranger has enough cds to use besides this also i see your friend doesnt weave in spreadshot which is possibly the best weaving skill of the ranger Quote from nay: “weave at least two times between focused shots ”

• Hello I’m Sparx

t0re - - Introductions

Quote from Sirkka: “too cold ” here i can die from heat attack

• Hello I’m Sparx

t0re - - Introductions

Quote from Sirkka: “Is today a good day to take my bag with sweden's flag on it outside? ” i just saw bag and outside and i tought of basket and picnic

• 6.5 First Info

t0re - - General Discussion

btw are the points required for feeding minionts gonna be reduced in 6.0/6.2/6.5 ?

• Hello I’m Sparx

t0re - - Introductions

i like potato chips

• Hello I’m Sparx

t0re - - Introductions

mi uant moar smaileis

• Hello I’m Sparx

t0re - - Introductions

well what can i say u germans love spam XD

• Blocklist server-wide

yes there are people from both mine and cross arm detects them if they apply on your group and u get a popup with warning if from own server. From crosserver apply u gotta check them manually coz aparently it doesnt write in the chatlog also its nice solution to the limited slots of blocklist u got

• DCing on server-wide

t0re - - Help & Questions

So.. at monday there was huge storm and the internet provider's network in the entire city was damaged badly so i dont have my normal internet since then.I hope they fix it by tomorrow but dunno wacko.png I've been using hotspot to my phone internet, but for some reason i get disconected from the integrated server every 2-3mins(rookie,insntance w/e) and i cant even do neviwinds or my nara hm etc untill my internet is fixed So any1 any ideas how can i avoid that issue? ps. on the default server i…

• Support team - what is that

t0re - - Help & Questions

thats a browser issue ,check the version and try to update it regardless of which browser it is also believe me those bans are totally needed. before GF was doing them friend of mine wasnt logging for years and then out of the blue his acc got hacked and his char even had access to our legion wh and we lost 1.5 bil kinah in medals and that was may be 5 years ago so u can understand how much kinah that was then

• Blocklist server-wide

in server wide u are playing with your own faction ONLY, not opposite. And no it doesnt work "block name-server" u can only block while u are still in the same instance, if they leave and u stay inside u can no longer block either. and thats why i use arm player database while recruiting i can .check name and see if that person is in it board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…61e009f07d42a200cae754746 just random screenshot from part of the database as u see the scroll is pretty small. There are also sca…

• Blocklist server-wide

Quote from Desolator: “if u ely - u cant block asmo. If u asmo - u cant block ely ” why would u need to block enemy faction from other server? both blocking your own faction from other server(while still in the instance) and blocking enemy faction from your server are possible

• 6.5 First Info

totally did not realise that, now i am hyped for the lore XD

• 6.5 First Info

more importantly what happened with beritra? i really expected some clash between beritra and ereshkigal