Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 437.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Team insults won't be tolerated -Senpai

• Please don't continue going off-topic after a moderator asked to stay on-topic -Senpai

• Who the hell in their right mind would jump another game in GF hands? Boi, i wouldn't play HF 3 if GF released it.

• what did you use to lvl, that it cost you 9bil? Mounts? I made to 300 with weapon craft well under 1 billion.

• Quote from t0re: “well thats another twisted mindset since katalamize where ppl wanted u to have kata gear to make kata... totally made sense(not) to add up on my previous post - coz the cler i invited after didnt seem to be that ok with lok either and there was another dude that didnt have experience in the instance i was saying what to do b4 each room type and boss .... and that glad had the nerve to keep trolling "look he's a pro hahahaha a lvl 70 teaching me" You can imagine i wont invite hi…

• @failboat According to support, you are allowed to have 3 accounts. Not that it matters. The point was getting banned for wanting to participate. That's the same topic as changing rewards from tradeable to undtradeable. Which they did after the first day of the event. Just like they changed the shugo tokens.

• You don't need stats for this, but here you go. The event is crap. Im doing it on 5 accounts, since my 6th was banned for trying to claim the free trash by GF. Had 1 high guard armor box (worths nothing atm), everything else was ap, xp serums, and various other trash like drama coffee. By doing 3 man instances on all 72+ chars (7) i concluded the alchemist bags have around 10-15% chance. The boxes however are worse. They might include tradeable or untradeable trash. I opened more gold and copper…

• Quote from Misto: “Quote from Helkeheri: “@Misto Played myself? Nah. I respect that you are knowledgeable about the game, and probably the most skilled player i know. Regardless, when you talk about Nara being possible at 72 in whatever gear, i am frowning. Even more so knowing what kind of ppl you are going nara with. Do make a 72 nara run, with randoms from lfg. And you'll know what i meant. When half your alliance is only auto attacking, and the other half deals less damage than KB boss. ” Is…

• @Misto Played myself? Nah. I respect that you are knowledgeable about the game, and probably the most skilled player i know. Regardless, when you talk about Nara being possible at 72 in whatever gear, i am frowning. Even more so knowing what kind of ppl you are going nara with. Do make a 72 nara run, with randoms from lfg. And you'll know what i meant. When half your alliance is only auto attacking, and the other half deals less damage than KB boss.

• Next time we'll hear the tales of people doing tower with BM acc and Scion gear.

• 6.0 First Info

Helkeheri - - General Discussion

Quote from Keymaker: “Quote from testtestlab: “Quote from [NICK]sofast: “cant we just get the patch already? i dont mind having Korean language. not like i read the quests anyway. and anyway we got blue circles on the map to tell us where to go ” +100I have been playing the Korean and don't really care about both Korean text and voice (I rather like the Korean voices actually) A brand new server with 6.0 with original content (no old rewards) would be smoking hot IMHO You can then patch language…

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Helkeheri - - Suggestions

Gotta keep faction balance in mind. You cant very well merge the 10 asmo from grendal to antriksha, because then it would be 110 asmo and only 104 elyos.

• Everything works as intended. board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…8c72263a714a2d51fb3feca95

• If you look back at the forums. You can find the absolutely senseless ideas some people shared. Narakalli/MoK/Piton ape. Mainly suggested by people, who were doing endgame instances only (pre 5.8) pvp ape. Suggested by people that doesn't want to pve, even if enchantments were always obtained via pve. The right solution was there all along. Add 1-2 pvp related pink quest to that shugo in esterra, and add ape/serum/manastone to the rewards. That way nobody would be forced to do quests on a given …

• Event is good, because someone got something. JK. The rate you can get anything, even keys is terrible. That being said, their idea of events is rubbish. As i said, if every single day is special, none of them are. - The inflation is a 2 edged blade as well. Whatever you have that's in the event, from medals to weapons, also loose it's value.

• I'd rather have a decent event once in a while, than cash shop and crappy ones constantly. That's what an event is supposed to be. If every day is "special" none of them are.

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Helkeheri - - Suggestions

Quote from Desperation: “I guess we gonna be disappointed by merge ” Was there a time with GF we haven't been?

• Quote from failboat: “A feather would be more useful since those are tradeable. Looking at grey wolf stuff on aion powerbook, I think it's some later patch. ” Well both enhanced fallusha and graywolf acc are part of the september 20th update. Doesn't make sense to include one, and not the other.

• Quote from Click: “You can take the Commander Medal Soulstones on the alt accounts, those are tradeable, however only worth 10k AP ” Cool, i have a lot more us of AP. - And what later patch should i wait for? Because korea got the graywolf accessories the same day as 5.8, in theory. - Regardless, prety damn useless compensation. 7 days untradeable serum. The hell do i do with that? Enchant my kroban necklace on my alt?...

• Apparently you can loot both tradeable and untradeable xp serums from the boxes. board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…8c72263a714a2d51fb3feca95 This has to be the worst event, maybe ever. Shop exclusive shugo game aside. - Boxes only drop medals/serum/tea. And it was probably a bug, but i got 1 entire merek too. I nominate some zoo residents to make our next events.