Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 87.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello I’m Sparx

Ravennes - - Introductions

@Sparx do u kno da wey? *click click*

• windows crash

Ravennes - - Help & Questions

Quote from Click: “Temperature of “it” = which part? I think 90+ degrees is already critical temperature for CPU and the system will get shutdown to prevent damage. Graphic cards however would keep running at this temp. Depends on how the sensors are set, it varies between manufacturers. I don’t believe in builtin death trigger xD ”

• Class Nerf Thread

Ravennes - - Class Discussions

Quote from Rym: “Nowhere does it state that the attack is unavoidable, like it specifies on sure strike. Please explain what you mean by "sure" strike with 12s cd. ” ... the damage you nooblet altho unSURE if you are being sarcastic or not, templar hits harder with breakpower than a sorc hitting cyclone on me xD

• TrustScore 1.2 out of 10 rofl

• Quote from [NICK]n00b: “I said before, they need to implement holy upgrade serums too, and fix these boring, annoying quests that are not worth doing and many people can't even do em due to lack of ely population ” my faction is SOO NICE (asmo antri) they wont even tell you where to go or even assist you getting to the spot noooo those greedy jerks don't care for their faction and this is why NOW that the siege deal is done we asmos will just wipe wipe wipe like elyos on grendal used to do yay f…

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Ravennes - - Suggestions

Only issue atm is the fact whoever still does narakkalli already has the gear so they ffa the gear, but meh... this makes the greedy players just roll all and sell while there are people who still need it... to bad these runs are all easy mode so only 1 thing per catagory can drop

• Quote from Teyata: “Quote from Erufuun: “Well, that's what inflation due to Kinah Cap and a decreased amount of people cashing money will do to the AC to Kinah conversion. ” exactly, inflation of kinah = less players charging coins, we don't have a decent system to wipe kinah off the game , that's NC fault , gameforge can't do anything to resolve this problem as any move to limit players will create a bigger shitstorm than luna nerf in the community and that's obviously reasonable, buying a scro…

• Quote from Erufuun: “Quote from Teyata: “they have to keep up the money income somehow ” Sure thing. GameForge is a for profit company and I'm happy if they make money. But making up lost revenue by further alienating their playerbase is unlikely to pay off in the long run and they would be better advised to slow a little bit down in favor of longterm player retention. But that's my two cents, I don't run the company. ” As a car mechanic ik exacly how this goes, sometimes helping out a customer …

• We ofc know the shop is there income but currently we are heading elsworld lvl of pay 2 play even tho its a f2p game... you must buy skill slots from The shop for extra skills to use... soon gameforge will head this way too... limiting people ingame forcing you to use the shop to even be able to continue, also gameforge does this with litteraly every game, im suprized aion is atleast still a tiny bit decent compared to their other games

• Quote from Happy: “Wait, is that scroll reusable or does it disappear after usage? ” It is reusable every 15seconds for 30days... so your awnser is yes it is reusable

• its pretty much like playing a Free to play Shooter game... Boughts guns can 2 hit you while free guns take 10 bullets xD

• 5.8 First Info

Ravennes - - General Discussion

will it seriously take them 6 months to merge?!?! .... you dont need to edit anything merge those new ones with the old ones regardless they LOSE their rank no need to compensate for it like with previous gear either, Houses will be lost and you all know it maybe reset it for all who knows, why would this take half a year AGAIN.... sigh...

• Quote from Teyata: “The item was brought by NCSOFT in the first place so GF has not much to get blamed on , the scroll is broken i agree , it breaks the balance in 1v1, but let's be honest, since when this game ever been balanced in 1v1? needless to say caster classes (mostly sorc) is going to get screwed after pot macro abuse will be fixed in the incoming patch , this at least (in my point of wiew) gives some help for casters in group pvp towards braindead plate double cleric chanter comps we h…

• Quote from Jtz: “Quote from Ravennes: “Quote from Jtz: “Come on now Gameforge, behave yourself. Do you give these ideas a second thought before adding them to the store? ” Guess this is a real sign that the game is dead, when the HEAVY pay 2 win items are being brought in to milk people... sad ” Bringing in the big guns as one last desperate attempt to rinse the player base before 6.0 comes and ruins their game model. ” how does it ruin their bussiness model? They will just nerf the manastone dr…

• Quote from Jtz: “Come on now Gameforge, behave yourself. Do you give these ideas a second thought before adding them to the store? ” Guess this is a real sign that the game is dead, when the HEAVY pay 2 win items are being brought in to milk people... sad

• ... here i was going to give PvP another chance... but no way im stopping now... fk this really

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Ravennes - - Suggestions

Quote from failboat: “You guys might remember that before strife gear there was arena gear. People were afk in arena on alts with no gear (me included) to get the courage insignias. Gear was account tradeable, now it's just tradeable. ” lol we still had 55ap gear and 60 ap gear, and kahrun itself was an amazing MR set for pvp xD cuz pvp dmg wasnt 5x as it is now and during 4.0 pvp in hyperion gear was also amazing

• Narakkali rubber ducky premade

Ravennes - - Cross-Server

Quote from Lilly: “Quote from Ravennes: “im bored of em narakkalli too, but to bad im a gunner and people hate gunners by default xd eventho im decent dps ” If you are bored of Easy mode + decent DPS + exp player (even at easy mode) + Asmo side you are welcome in my NM ally. Just wanna know your nickname to look at PvE ranks or to test you a bit ” i am asmo luckly, hmm my name is Aliniel from Antrishka currently still working on my gear to cap the magic boost, but i lost my motivation and was pl…

Quote from ascency: “yup, its true that most ppl dont realise how their toons work, thats why most stick with doing easy mode. which in fact can be done with probably 6-8 ppl, who know what their doing. try doing some instances with stronger ppl if u feel like ur good enough, and then ull be able to see how much u can push ur toon. its true that a sorc is the strongest dps in game atm, and it makes sense. thats how it was in early aion. followed by sin, cleric and sm. rest of the classses lack b…

Quote from Click: “Quote from Lilly: “Quote from Ravennes: “Quote from Lilly: “Every1 is going easy mode xD which can be done with full random team xD I'm looking for NM or HM ” ... having randoms with 1k DPS is not really fun tbh... being stuck 4 hours for 1 damn run and then end up being ninja'd xD ” As you like xD for me easy mode can be done (for real) in 6 ppl. Normal iDPS for good player is above 7k and can get even at 9k iDPS. If you get DPS and he's doing like 2k iDPS then please tell hi…