Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.5 First Info

failboat - - General Discussion

Quote from Kelekelio: “youtu.be/wJBLuwm41Pk ” So strange seeing NC releasing trailers for 2 games in the same day, having very similar story, a new dragon destroying the world: youtube.com/watch?v=SngwD9yKJf8&t=2m

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from Xanoa: “Here I take this opportunity to share a video on the new instance Senekuta vod.afreecatv.com/PLAYER/STATION/34854004 ” Will they ever do more than just reskin for dragons? And this one looks a little terrible.

• He said some of the equipment and I guess he wanted to say supplements, and yes those are the correct numbers for lvl 75 equipment, nothing to fix. You need certain amount till lvl 10, that amount doubles to 14 and a bit more for 15.

• Quote from Click: “the problem with this scrolls and Gameforge is, that they’ll be expensive af (eg. Mythic Wrap scroll 999 AC each trollololol) and even if they’re available, you’ll spend 999 AC and get the same skill again LUL ” Quote from Lahire: “Gameforge is so detached of the game that they will price expensive as fack as their lack of knowledge around how many scrolls u will need until u get the desired skill;this ratio to coins will be disproportionate.... Unless they do know all these a…

• Hello I’m Sparx

failboat - - Introductions

Must be some kind of German humor. I know what it means and how it's read without the help google translate but it's strange that the email is in English and sometimes some words are in German and other times in English. Zee Englisch vrom ze email iz not gut.

• Hello I’m Sparx

failboat - - Introductions

Sometime I wonder if the German part is ever going to be fixed.

• I'm coming back to Aion

Quote from Hashtag: “Yes cz korea have gold packs like we have... ” Well, not a single NC game is the exactly same outside as it is in KR. Ye you come up with a business plan or game changes they have to approve it first, every single one of the changes, then make changes for you if it passes. About game, some of the content they keep exclusively for them, other changes exclusively for the export version. Even in your shop prices they have an influence. RU asks for a lot of changes or some to be…

• I'm coming back to Aion

Quote from Hashtag: “It wont be this year, the pw2 patch need to be milked properly first. And not to mention so many changes in 6.2 (veteran system, elite, kinah, shop) its gonna take gf months to prepare and find solution for those problems so yea... ” Nope. GF and other publishers have little room for doing stuff themselves. It's mostly KR that take decisions or final decisions of how the export versions should look like in different regions.

• ELITE VET REWARDS

Cheaper than the last time we had elite veteran rewards. Nothing to be surprised about, this happened last time and the time before that and people should have learned this by now.

• First thing you need to do is to delete all accessories (neck, earrings, rings, belt, hat) and buy new ones from broker. Search for 'kroban' accessories, kroban war and not magic, in your case. People might argue and say other accessories but it doesn't matter, they are all pretty close in stats and for me as starter would be perfect. Buy the purple ones and not the orange ones but if you want to save a bit, I guess eternal ones works too. The purple ones are quite cheap as most people already h…

• ELITE VET REWARDS

Nah, no need to go that far, just compare it with other NCSoft games. People complain that they have to pay 100 euro for elite rewards in Aion... which is peanuts compared with the other NC games, where you need 25k-50k to be relevant in the game. Then a lot of ported Chinese and Korean games are heavy p2w, so you must not have played many games in your life.

• ELITE VET REWARDS

Quote: “tbh i'm not even sure to play 6.2 with this company if they will keep to manage the game like this ” From other point of view, it's not the end of the world. At least there is an option for f2p plebs to get these rewards, either from broker or farming kinah like a slave and get the rewards. He has 3 months to do that and it's doable, I've done it. Alternatively you can play this game in other regions and have rewards given exclusively to paying players. Other NC games are even worse at t…

• 6.2 First Info

So I guess your farm is not only inefficient but you never reached your weekly limit.

• I don't think GF actually analyzes every small patch they send from Korea. This could be an oversight. On the other hand, there are things requested and designed for RU only and came to our versions later (Luna is an example).

• I think someone needs a break from the game and from the computer.

• Alot Client Problems

failboat - - Help & Questions

Quote from Define: “whose say otherwise well.. ” Is probably right. You said your windows 10 is eating 3GB of memory? Memory leaking, a driver leaking memory, faulty memory, they are all possibilities. It's not the first case and it's unrelated with Aion but Windows. Someone above reminded me that a recent win10 update also made some older games unplayable. For that problem it's simple, don't let your windows install unstable patches. Just because something is new it doesn't mean it's also stabl…

• Server Merge Discussion

Quote from Tsunahmi: “Quote from failboat: “The game is designed flawlessly by their developers, no way it's their fault, it's for sure the publisher's fault. Look how much Aion is thriving in KR or NA, and we just keep going down compared with them, right? ” umm in KR Aion was consistently in the top 10 mmorpgs since its launch. You knw what hit Aion?? Patch 5.0 to current is a complete disaster. the base of nthe game is flawed, but amazing. the direction aion took with 5.0? Disgusting maybe 4.…

• 6.0 First Info

You're going into a wrong direction. I've also came back in Nov. after years and in a few months (around 4) I managed not to only make my main account 80/80 with GP's bought from players but I've made 3 accounts full elite veteran both times when it came. Don't invest your energy where it's not needed and do it where it's worth it. Now we have to make excuses for everything because... poor new player that is forced to play only one character.

• Server Merge Discussion

The game is designed flawlessly by their developers, no way it's their fault, it's for sure the publisher's fault. Look how much Aion is thriving in KR or NA, and we just keep going down compared with them, right?

• You can trade them, therefore f2p players can make use of them. You missed the point here. Same as prestige in NA can only be bought with your own real money.