Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Some videos to share

netforce - - Youtube Videos

in aion 6.0 so easy level up minion to level 3 or higher. u can get level 3 in less then few hours if farming.

• Interserver: Fun storytime

netforce - - Daeva's Playground

have no idea really what u just said

• 6.5 First Info

netforce - - General Discussion

kOREA GETS 6.5 and we dont even have 6.0 yet pffffff

• 6.2 in EU when?

Anyone knows when does we get 6.2? I need to know so i know when i gonna take out my vacation Yes ofc i take out my vaction to play Aion 4 weeks with AIon will reroll from Bard to Chanter and starting from scratch.. 1-80.

• 5.6 First Info

sure it will be on 5.6 and not include with 5.5? As aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/KR_-_Update_February_22nd_2017 with this update the tower was include. mayby they changed it to 5.6? but that does not make sence. 3 update to 5.6 when 5.3 to 5.5 had 17 updates. Mayby they wanna release "6.0" Before ends on 2017.

• 5.3 First Info

Something intressting with Latest 5.3 patch. Abyss items can be augmented regardless your rank. So abyss items will be none ranked and can be augmented of everyone. BUT u need be correct rank to buy the gear. so rank 1 cant buy 2* gear but u can wear it as rank 1 and augment it fully. If i understyanded it correcly. so if u was before general and dropped rank to 5* and u have the gear still u can wear it and augment it. was not much info about this. But it does not matter anymore as new archdave…

• 5.3 First Info

Im not so sure i like the Abyss changed with 5.3 aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/5.…_Battlefield_Union_System Access upper abyss can only do on sieges times.

• 5.3 First Info

I got this news for 5.3: 1. Honour Points ranking conditions have been changed. - Honour Points will no longer be deduced from 1-Star Officer or higher every day at 12:00. - In order to achieve the rank of 1-Star Officer or higher, a player must obtain 1,450 or more Honour Points within 1 month, failing to comply with above requirements or falling ill may result in being removed from the ranking. - For two weeks after the update, you will be placed in a temporary ranking where your position won'…

• anyone gonna start on Ebon Hall on EU server? i will be summoner first.. love cats :love: :love:

• when do we get reset scrolls for runadium (bonus)? NA have had that since begin 4.5

• Wanna have chance S rank u need watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=-4wv9ZDE9ic (korean) u need go faster on pulling and aoe.. jump aoe alot to have chance on s rank. Did with my legion and done 3 s rank so far. Teamplay is important. TS3 or something is req. All skills need be timed excaly on time. goodluck :thumbsup: s-rank gives u 6-7 keys.

• to get close to s rank all group members need have blind godstone and hope for it to proc. bosses are imune on dmg, immobilize GS full set with full MA +16 will help proc blind often.. shugos misses their aoe attacks on group if they are blinded. that include bosses.

• Quote from [NICK]n00b: “youtube.com/watch?v=MAkHHjXLem0&feature=youtu.be Roughly how you get rank A, could've done a better recording but this isn't our main premade we had a new player and we failed a bit at the end with timing :p Rank S is I think, impossible in the current state.” ty u just learned me how to play glad lol nice run

• I want in the shop 6406043_BCM_ThumbSm.png inventory level 4 Warehouse, Cube expansion cards. Copied from NA. U can never have to many inventory slots

• I want these items extended time in the shop The following items are only available in the shop for a week: - Gleaming Glorious Elim Talisman II - Glorious Elim Talisman II They are superb if u do duo BT NM as u get 200% XP from mobs with rested 60%.