Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Guess what, i'm free to play and i'm complaining. We're getting nerf after nerf on content and events, to the point where we have a broker filled with sadness and broken dreams and a shrinking playerbase despite the game having potential. Having letters put on a so called droplist doesnt mean anyone will actually see the drops, as is usually the case with events like this. Maybe one lucky person out of every server will get lucky, but that doesnt make for an healthy economy. "Sell the spinels an…

• Quote from [NICK]deepsilent97: “Quote from YouMadSin: “Quote from [NICK]deepsilent97: “Quote from Fearless: “Quote from [NICK]deepsilent97: “Quote from Galeas: “Quote from [NICK]deepsilent97: “@Sita Is there any spelling problem tho in the reward list? there are Shattered Spinels 2 times in the loot table. ” They are there twice because of different probabilities. You can get 5000 or 6000 from the 3 keys chest etc. I have to admit it could be a little bit confusing. We just wanted to put there a…

• Quote from [NICK]deepsilent97: “Quote from Fearless: “Quote from [NICK]deepsilent97: “Quote from Galeas: “Quote from [NICK]deepsilent97: “@Sita Is there any spelling problem tho in the reward list? there are Shattered Spinels 2 times in the loot table. ” They are there twice because of different probabilities. You can get 5000 or 6000 from the 3 keys chest etc. I have to admit it could be a little bit confusing. We just wanted to put there all possibilities. So yes, basically for the 3 keys ches…

• Quote from [NICK]deepsilent97: “Quote from Galeas: “Quote from [NICK]deepsilent97: “@Sita Is there any spelling problem tho in the reward list? there are Shattered Spinels 2 times in the loot table. ” They are there twice because of different probabilities. You can get 5000 or 6000 from the 3 keys chest etc. I have to admit it could be a little bit confusing. We just wanted to put there all possibilities. So yes, basically for the 3 keys chest you can have two different outcomes with spinels. Sa…

• The point of an event is either to be fun or to help the economy. Spoiler alert, it's not fun (boring rehashed garbage we've been served since 3.5) and it's not healthy for the economy (droprate on interesting stuff is too low, which means peoples will give up doing the event 2 days after it starts and the market wont be fed).

• Annnnd it's trash. 6 runs, only 1 key on each runs. Opened a total of 4 big chests thanks to bonus keys i got on rerolls and the best i got was some crowns and spinel medals. That'll fix the apes market.. Still have like 15 more characters to try runing it, but i'm not gonna bother. For the record, NA currently has a pvp event runing that gives healthy amount of apes, serums and 100% socket supplements with little to no cash shop elements. They also had a shugo last week that gave apes in insane…

• Servers are down again

YouMadSin - - General Discussion

Quote from Cyan: “Quote from Amazeballs: “Did Cyan just blatantly and unashamed said that it's the players fault entering an instance and getting dc while in it?!? Are you on drugs?!? Wtf is wrong with this company? ” There is something called common sense. In my opinion, anyone who enters an instance while the servers are experiencing severe issues for almost two hours, knows the risk they're taking. ~Cyan ” Treating your customers, the peoples who keep your sorry excuse of a company afloat, wi…

• Servers are down again

YouMadSin - - General Discussion

Quote from Cyan: “Quote from Stallari: “Quote from Stallari: “Quote from Cyan: “Quote from Ikigai: “Quote from Cyan: “Anyone who "lost" IDs due to the issues, please contact the game support. ~Cyan ” IDs as instanced dungeons or something else? ” Instance entries. I apologise for causing any confusion, having to deal with the issues in DE and UK caused me to be a bit confused. ~Cyan ” Well, I just sent a ticket to support because of my lost instance. Doubt anything will happen but worth a try. A…

• X1XXWCurrent APES stock on Hyperion - Asmodians, and that's during an event. Talk about balanced and suffiscient stock. imgur.com/a/X1XXW