Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 75.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• for pve gear there is only 1 type of soul stones

• errors

Sorayami - - Help & Questions

Quote from Desolator: “Quote from Applepie: “Quote from Desolator: “haha very funny. But password and login without mistakes, again and again ps: and launcher error seems my fault too ” I'm sorry then, got no idea how to answer on your IQ lvl without getting banned ” Quote from Sorayami: “You judged our "brain level" because we like a funny comment ? Learn to express yourself before you want to flame others and do some yoga to chill yourself mate. ” funny? what funny? Player cant login and didnt…

• errors

Quote from Erik: “Would the comment be as funny if it was directed to you? XD ” I have Humour unlike others :))))

• errors

You judged our "brain level" because we like a funny comment ? Learn to express yourself before you want to flame others and do some yoga to chill yourself mate.

• Hello I’m Sparx

Sorayami - - Introductions

He can continue to write here x)

• Hello I’m Sparx

Quote from Talentfreiermage: “Quote from Sorayami: “Quote from Talentfreiermage: “Quote from Sorayami: “Quote from t0re: “u should've invite my sorc! ” Can you carry me on ely side ? ” I'm helping you and I will spamm @t0re on deyla that he also has t ” easy going ” but actually when are we going to do stuff on asmo? ” not this week, im not home until sunday

• Hello I’m Sparx

i didn't get mine last week

• Hello I’m Sparx

Quote from Talentfreiermage: “Quote from Sorayami: “Quote from t0re: “u should've invite my sorc! ” Can you carry me on ely side ? ” I'm helping you and I will spamm @t0re on deyla that he also has t ” easy going

• Hello I’m Sparx

Carry me, i might deal dmg

• Hello I’m Sparx

im 70, no1 will join :))

• Hello I’m Sparx

Quote from t0re: “u should've invite my sorc! ” Can you carry me on ely side ?

• Hello I’m Sparx

Quote from nay: “Quote from nay: “LaaaayceeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ” EEEEEEEEEN300Bzv.gif ” hab ihm n screen geschickt aber no interests :v

• Hello I’m Sparx

Quote from Sirkka: “This week my HT party isn't available. What now? ” go play ff

• Hello I’m Sparx

Quote from nay: “hello guys, hello sirkka, meow kery, it's me again; the worlds friendliest person with an anime girl avatar. whaddup? i hope you are going to watch the oncoming football match and have already placed your Bets On Tunisia! don't forget, it's not about winning - it's about sending a message ” still alive

• Hello I’m Sparx

thats was easy

• fastest HT Boss Try

Sorayami - - Cross-Server

hey guys, Im looking for 1 OP DPS (Bard/Sorc/Sin) for HT Tryhard at 7pm. Our goal is to kill the Boss in 4:30min. If you are interested just pm me with your Information. aionpveranks.com/Session/86389/show this is so far our fastest run

• Bonus : 200% XP Perma

Sorayami - - Suggestions

experience points ?

Sorayami - - Suggestions

Quote from Kotoro: “Finaly a suggestion topic work even if its only 2 weeks ” i think it's just a coincidence, since we dont have ep buff for a long time

Sorayami - - Suggestions

Hf leveling witj 200% :3

• 6.0 First Info

Sorayami - - General Discussion

p2w doesnt have anything to do with alt tho