Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 576.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yesterday Divine Siege

nodeone - - Antriksha

And I was soooo close to install Aion again and see what's happening in Antri these days. Good that this thread exists

• Server Merge Discussion

nodeone - - General Discussion

Let's applaud GameForge for the servers situation after their Genius Server Merge and transfers. tenor.gif

Quote from Bulma: “Guys.... this is a thread to talk about merge. Someone here is trying to start a war or something, stay in the main topic please. ” all this is caused by merge ... So if there is no another merge (Helion + Antri as axample) closing servers incoming

Quote from [NICK]uparcich: “As Kegi said many did transfer but many have rly bad situation cuse playing in death servers is a bit pointless so they will have to start from 0 and u cry about GP while im sure you alrdy got max and if GF will add next GP revards u gonna blame Antri players also? ” I can't get your point. Everyone who didn't maxed his Veteran status to 80 will cry about GP price on every server ... it's insane these days. I didn't make any conflicts ... reasons are pure personal and…

• Quote from Akyraan: “why still no eye event.... i want pvp in the eye, cooler than in arkaron ” They are busy with transfers and can't find time to make it P2W , web shop supper trupper event...

• could you please enable some alts related event ... due to merge, 5.8 patch content , mass transfers of players leaving Antriksha , my playing time is ... 30 min per day ... So, please enable Shugo Tomb for example ... then I will have what to do at least 2 hours

Quote from Kelekelio: “i checked online stats this morning (not through that website) ” And would you be so kind to share the numbers with us?

Quote from Future Will Come: “Quote from nodeone: “Thanks for the idea.As I am refusing going on sieges and being involved in this crap so called PVP ranking I didn't check my ranks ... last time i was 1 star officer while participating on sieges only for APES rewarded for HP gain. I will check this evening when i log in , maybe I'll find myself 2 or 3 star LOL ... ” Soyto showing your character was 3-Star Officer on 02/04/2018. Last time your character was 1 star officer in last year. ” Maybe y…

Quote from RiAte: “I don't think that's what he meant. If you compare the top ranked asmo's vs elyos. There are far more elyos without a legion than asmo's. And keep in mind that there have been some transfers allready. To give you an idea: On the 2nd of May my highest ranked character was ranked #347. Since today it's ranked #219 and I made only 2000HP. ” Thanks for the idea. As I am refusing going on sieges and being involved in this crap so called PVP ranking I didn't check my ranks ... last …

Quote from Future Will Come: “soyto.github.io/#/ranking/Antriksha - almost all asmo legion are "empty" ” Don't get me wrong ... I am talking for active MAIN characters only. I still have around 80 alts in the legion which are not used any more ... except in cases for APES in Estera quest, XP quest and supps in GoK ...

Quote from Click: “ Merge dead Grendal with almost dead Antriksha, create a new half dead server (Elyos side got almost no players, cannot speak for Asmo side). ” I can tell you for the Asmo side of Antriksha. Almost all legions are empty. People are leaving legions and waiting for their transfers. While still waiting they are trying to sell everything which could be sold in order to get as much Kinah as they can to be transferred with their main characters on Deyla. That's the situation on Asmo…

Speaking for Antri , it's funny observing how rats are living the sinking ship (Antri server) with some pathetic excuses. As @Future Will Come said - the real pvp is on the cross server ... But I cannot agree ... for me the real PVP is the Open World PVP ... Arenas are for dicks measurement But some people are taking this OW PvP as excuse of their rats behavior

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Hjarta: “Indeed LRS should be available in the vending machine as a separated item, but I doubt we will ever see them ” I suggested it as a next step of improvement (together with adding PvP content) as many of you asked for it. Can't guarantee it will happen though. ” Level reduction stone exists in New NPC ... but in PVP bundle. I got it twice while opening PVP item for 250. Your RNG sux at all... If you sell PVP box with RNG , keep only PVP items there ... why l…

Quote from Bulma: “The most sad thing with this "New NPC in Atreia" is gathering 250 Shugo coins or gold or whatever, after buy the pack that says "bla bla bla bla Hig Guard...... bla bla bla" you go open and get a bundle of 3 manastones (Blue)..... That is sad. ” I got Level reduction stone ... which failed I won't even bother to look on that NPC... it's pathetic ... like all GameForge actions last year ...

• Stop crying about the time of the maintenance. No one from us knows the infrastructure. Example ... I have a database with size of 23 TB , which is running on 48 cores machine with 3TB of RAM ... Shutting down this database is taking about 30-45 min ... Guess how is to release the cache of the database raised in 3TB memory. Moreover The restart of such server is taking about 20 min ... it's simple server and database ... here for simple restarts we have an hour ... Guess how long it will take fo…

off topic - senpai

Quote from Kadex: “@Galeas are u sure about additional maintenances next week? i mean yeah, regular maintenance on wednesday. thursday is „Christi Himmelfahrt“ -> national holiday combine that with a „Brückentag“ on friday and I wonder when we will get those special maintenances next week ” MMMMMmmmmmooonsterkill K.O.

• Server Merges 2018/FAQ

nodeone - - Help & Questions

Quote from iSTAN: “Maybe because u're not asking nicely for support (this is the same with calling IT in any company) , Ekati answered my last ticket within a couple of hours and it was resolved by technical team in 1 day ” My job title for last 10 years is "Database and Unix/Linux system administrator". They are 1-st level support, i am working as 3-rd level support .. I don't know how I have to ask them politely? I think that I asked them as they should be asked for ...

• Server Merges 2018/FAQ

nodeone - - Help & Questions

Quote from Galeas: “As it's a very specific case, please contact support and check with them ” I have opened a ticket toy our lovely (NO) support and 4-th day there is no even answer there ...

Quote from Future Will Come: “Quote from nodeone: “I can bet that after all free transfers (caused by abusing conflicts) are done Antri will end up as Dead Grendal #2 ” I hope you used your opportunity to transfer all your characters from dead server, otherwise your comments about Antri will look silly. ” Why my comments about Antri would look silly? I didn't made conflict, just to abuse the system and move my a** out of almost dead server called Antriksha? I just ask them for paid transfers ...…