Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• And why would it be unlikely for 6.2 to be released in september? Most patches launched around that time and almost 7 months have passed already.. But I sure hope we'd get a quality patch after all this time..

• I'm coming back to Aion

Tomonori - - General Discussion

Why is 6.0 bad? Didn't 6.2 bring back the OP pets? Also, the elite levels are running for 3 months, which means no 6.2 in the next 3 months. I sure hope they'll use this damn long time to think the game through.

• 6.0 First Info

If you're in a party just split the HP between the party members.

• Class Nerf Thread

Tomonori - - Class Discussions

Damn, that's pretty good damage, considering he has the old weapons ( for the godstone effect) instead of the lvl 80 ones. Flying arena sucks for sin too. I'd say sins look promising once you get all daevanion skills.

• Class Nerf Thread

Well most of the actual damage in PvP is from PvP attack. Considering now that only the upgrade level of the gear affects this stat, not many people have their gear enchanted at the moment. Wish I could find some KR assassin streamer, but can't find any on YT or twitch. And yeah, the PvE damage is insanse, I've seen 10k hits from physical classes with "basic" skills.

• Typical, if his opinion is different then it's "trash". He doesn't say at all that this game is doing well ( although it kinda does, compared to other regions ). There always were events like these and suddenly now it's a huge problem? As I said, GF is taking advantage of 6.0 so they're milking as much as they can. Maybe if you'd stop complaining on forums and play the game instead, you'd get to be as geared as those "P2W-ers". Besides, you need to spend huge amounts of cash to actually get some…

• Holy hell, you guys are kids. Grow up, this is the internet, he's entitled to his opinion , no need to attack him. He shared his opinion, he gave suggestions on how to get the most out of it as a f2p player and you people just attack him and hate on him/GF. Really effing constructive here guys. Also, if you give a damn about all these shop events before 6.0, then your brain really is "afk". It's so damn obvious they're milking the whales.. And to the guy from the previous pages that said that th…

• Class Nerf Thread

But most ranged classes have + speed buffs. Ranger has max speed, chanter has almost max speed always, bard has the buff. Sorc has a few TPs but IIRC they removed one of them. They reduced CD on most movement skills on sin and we have plenty of catch-up. Even though we don't have silence anymore, we still have plenty of stuns. We've yet to see how the fights will go in 6.0 tho. People still have crappy gear so we can't tell for sure. aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/KR_-_Update_January_31st_2018 6. A…

• Class Nerf Thread

I was referring to the whole extended weapons subject tho. Also, what's the point of frenzy when everyone has the move speed cap anyway? The transforms give more MS% than running scrolls. Besides, sin right now ( pre 6.0) is absolutely bonkers with good gear. Even if you have the same gear as the enemy, you can destroy most classes in 2-3 seconds with all buffs + deadly focus. And people seem to forget the other changes. New stun rune stuns for longer and reduces shadowfall's CD with a whopping …

• Class Nerf Thread

I don't think extends will be useful in pvp anymore. Glads and Temps have decent range, and if sins keep the current slayer form we gucci

• 6.0 First Info

Could someone translate what he said please

• That's actually pretty good. It rewards people for playing the game. Hope they keep it in 6.0 too.

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from holyeden: “so we need to hoard at least 12bill kinah in order to be geared up instantly after update, i think that's do-able! ” Even if you have more than that it will be pointless because you're restricted to buying 3 enchantment bags with gold ingots daily. Even if you had a lot of ingots, there's a limited amount of items you can buy daily from the shop.

• Quote from Sweetcat654: “Why NCsoft don't add event for the players who aren't newbie and Returnee. ” It's called Aion shop

• i.redd.it/5ov5iyhmttb01.jpg More pics lul

• i.redd.it/1db2a1j0mob01.jpg Lmao.

• 6.0 First Info

Chanters always had 1.0.. Staff's attack speed is 2.0, and the max attack speed % you can get is 50%. 2.0 / 2 = 1.0. What did the lvl 75 players get in 6.0 btw?

• 6.0 First Info

Where do you get these cards though?

• 6.0 First Info

Are the gold bars tradable though? Between our chars I mean.

• 6.0 First Info

The new levelling is actually so much better, you get to go through every region and follow a nice and simple questline, while being rewarded during levelling with gear and other items. Was grinding BT , FT and steel rake better? From what I've seen, to get from 1 to 80 takes a while, esp if you're a new player. And you guys are hating for the sake of hating. " removed 80% of the game hurr durr" crafting was dead, most regions were redundand and the transformation system is alright if you can op…