Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 241.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• dead game

Jyu - - Suggestions

"Sywo san sywo san sywo san" LMFAOOOOO what? Is he some kind of mentor to you? I bet you like bananas.

• Hope it never gets released.

• Quote: “across 14 chars , average used chars per day 9” /facepalm This is why it's a garbage event.

• Faction/World Tab

Jyu - - Help & Questions

Quote from Wu Fang: “Ima using the official launcher and i've have korean voices :|” Care to explain how?

• Quote from Beshuka: “Bunch of salty anuhart players making a mountain out of a molehill is all I see here.” Hasn't that always been the case with the Anuhart morons lmfao

• Quote from [NICK]rebelbabe: “I think there is a lot of confusion around Gold packs and the more I see the more confused I am getting. I do not understand why someone would want to buy so many gold packs at one time. Do they think if they get to level 80 they will get all the True veteran rewards that do reset every 6 months? Please correct me if I am wrong (hehehe which can happen) From my understanding. Starter buys gold pack, gets temporary veteran status, 30 days per gold pack aquired. Gets b…

• The +12 Feather Reward

Jyu - - General Discussion

Quote: “"Once you own every card once, we will send you an in-game message. Reply to the message and let us know which of the +12 feathers you would like to have"” Sounds pretty clear to me.

• stigmas

Jyu - - Help & Questions

From broker or as a drop. I think there's a chance to get them from the new arena bundle, but I'm not quite sure as I returned quite recently myself.

• Quote from Erik: “Did Miie call you to write this? :)” I don't need people to call me. And besides, I don't even know her. It just goes to show how stupid your reply was.

• Quote from Erik: “1) Wow Im so thankful for a small coin bonus (you get anytime of the year) on xmas day! We are blessed! 2) I don't care, it is their own choice not to spend euros themselves so 3) Not my problem, sucks to be them 4) idc Nothing of what you wrote changes that I think it is funny how there have been like 3 bonuses this same month already and people still cry here for bonuses like there has not been any for ages :D” Are you sure you're old enough to be on the internet?

• best way to help in runatorium pvp

Jyu - - Chanter

WoP isn't just stun resist. But okay, you do you.

• Inquisition Recruiting All Levels

Jyu - - Hellion

Add faction so people know whether you're asmo or ely.

• Quote from Miie: “Quote from Aegir: “ *Can we choose the item of the TH prototype or they're random? 3A6VUqF.jpg” You can choose! Only 1b, wow. On asmo I saw it for 2b and 3.5b, I should have bought it for 2b I guess but I wasn't fast enough :\ I guess its so expensive cause the most p2w players are high ranks and can use general extend so they didn't buy any ! or they are out of coins and they are waiting for a good discount gief please :thumbsup:” I saw one for 200m on Hellion, but didn't know…

• This isn't correct anymore, by the way. Now it's parrying strike > IJ = IB = Burst >= (?) backshock

• Quote from Sidoh: “Amazing event with outstanding rewards, great job Mookie. Sadly we got it lazy community who only enjoy afk one Hope all this complains won't affect or try to change ur way of doing events in future cuz right now is close to perfect.” I hope you realize GF's inability to detect sarcasm.

• Regarding 'veteran' Anuhart players.

Jyu - - Hellion

It died along with Anuhart. Now it's only jajajaja burrito drama.

• Lmfao racism. Get over your entitled selves jfc.

• Quote from Zalia: “The "normal" All-Powerfull Enchantment Stones can also drop. During the last month I've got one when I was killing the Protector's mobs in Akaron.” /facepalm Warned for Spam - Zalia

• Anuhart - Alquima Sieges

Jyu - - Hellion

Me posting troll pics has nothing to do with me not knowing what to say. But have you never heard of the saying that a picture says more than a thousand words? To say I've never lied might be a bit of an exaggeration, but as far as I can remember I've always been as honest and truthful as I could possibly be. If people don't like my opinion of them, then it's not really my problem but theirs. I've never really said any lies about you, really. I know I was annoying you like, maybe, 2 years ago? N…

• Anuhart - Alquima Sieges

Jyu - - Hellion

RNG>ping=gear>skill. If you think anything else, then lol wrong game. Also, how am I a liar? LOL. You have quite the lively imagination. And I don't know what he was wearing at the time, I don't have some kind of psychic powers. All I know is that it's an ungeared alt. Now, if you killed that alt or not doesn't have anything to do with you having killed him. Since it's just a troll alt to paralock people with. Ultimately, he's not lying cause you didn't kill him on his glad, which is his main; I…