Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 264.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Galeas: “Note: in the instances the Chilli Chocolate only drops once for the entire group. ” yea nice, as usual it's balanced i bet the drops will be even worse than last time this event was on so why bother to put it on roll? afraid of giving to much saam herbs?

• ONE MEGA SERVER

PapaSchultz - - Suggestions

one server it's not possible as it will lag badly at max we need 1 UK, 1 DE, 1 FR and 1 international one, and more than ever we need a hardware upgraded and separate server for instanced zones so they don't lag like hell every time a 'good' event comes by.

• Game engine update?

PapaSchultz - - General Discussion

OK thanks hope client crashes less anyway

• Game engine update?

I see engine files change on the today's update. someone can tell us what changed/fixed/broked ? thanks

• i think an image it's better than words: cube1.png and the result after double click result.png business as usual is there a way to not participate in the event? like blocking the 30min "rewards" and stop polluting our cubes?

• Quote from Galeas: “Hi, I'll try to explain the reason why poppy pearls were removed (an not the bundles) and be as transparent as possible: When we prepared the event, we decided to lower down the prices of items at the NPC drastically. As an example, Bundle of Poppy's Blessing Materials was 500 in Korea, we lowered it down to 30. The pearls that people dropped so far and the drop rate was in relation to the prices of items that was set in Korea (pearls were initially not even supposed to drop)…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from [NICK]rahnxah: “About that NPC We have no confirmation from Gameforge that they will put it. Seems is kind of like the Luna thing, was decided to be aded by ncsoft korea department that does the publishing part, but i am sure we will get it too i hope XD ” if we don't have it, it will be rage shxt

• what a shame, how I'm gonna get my samm herbs? or my rice bowl?

• PVE Assassin Stigma Build?

PapaSchultz - - Assassin

also this is a garbagez stigma left over from the old 3.x stigma tree (the signet silence tree)

• Recomendation for PvE

PapaSchultz - - Gladiator

Quote from Kery: “Quote from PapaSchultz: “as stated before I'd rather go for full apollon +15 reduced to 70 (with alts and stones from luna) then transform to enhanced Fallusha so you get lvl 75. ” are you sure this is working for apollon? ” well i heard it could work but not for sure.... so i tried it NOT WORKING (got damn lvl 78 from a lvl 70 handguards)

• Recomendation for PvE

PapaSchultz - - Gladiator

getting a glad in Nara = the premade wants a tank otherwise they take a sin/sorc so why advise a glad to have neutral/negative agro? i know having the agro will lower your dps but the others will like a stable agro on you so they can easy dps as stated before I'd rather go for full apollon +15 reduced to 70 (with alts and stones from luna) then transform to enhanced Fallusha so you get lvl 75. prigga is useless if you aim for Fallucha

PapaSchultz - - Assassin

eye of wrath will just make your next skill crit means you have to waste some time on a no damage skill on the skill/auto-atack rotation (aka weave). plus his animation time it's horrible (0.8sec vs 0.2 for the other 2 stigmas) Shadowfall on regular mobs or Venomous Strike right after Ambush or Sneak Ambush will be much more efficient.

PapaSchultz - - Assassin

Quote from iSTAN: “I believe this one is the most common one GL ” this one it's ok for mobs for instances the only build on sin it's this one the same but venomous strike instead of shadowfall both are ok tho waving it's of topic i think

• Server Merge Discussion

Quote from Pericol: “Next step is merge Hellion with Antri i guess. ” next step would be 1 server total.

so are we gonna have special maintenance for transfers every week or what? it's painful enough to find good people to play with when servers are up to have 2 days of extra long maintenance / week seriously GF you could at least have changed your servers and migrate accounts to some high performance one it's not normal to have soooo many hours of maintenance for a such a low number of accounts to transfer.

the problem we have now is that most of the old players are not playing the game atm, waiting for 6.x or simply gone for good server stats are more about new players or tons of alts. setting up a group without inter-server is mission impossible merge is needed NOW, 3-4 servers max and bring 6.x ASAP or there will be no more players to bring it to.

• is it just me or apes/serums has become as rare in instances as in luna? done tremendous amount of adma, labo, arkhal and 0 apes/serums. before the npc it was like 1/3 (more serum than apes tho)

• afaik MxM was a refurbished aion engine,graphics and content (ex: full fire temple instance mobs and final boss) and just a char selection that looks different even ncs confessed it was a failure and just a try to go to the moba market

• icon_item_enchant_exceed_01.png All-Powerful Enchantment Stone icon_item_scroll17b.png[Jakunerk] Scroll Bestowing New Buff Skills (Mythical, 60 minutes) icon_item_equiplevel_02.png Magic Stone of Level Reduction (100%)