Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 560.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ELITE VET REWARDS

Wowie - - General Discussion

Quote from Thehitto: “Quote from Click: “I have 1650ish crit but I will resocket my Polearm fuse to Accuracy 10 from Atk6/cr9, that should bring me to 1800 crit hopefully xD Yes it’s SR + 500 crit for cap ” for crit spell it works the same ? Most ppl have less than 500 crit spell resist zo 1,2k crit spell in pvp set shuld be good ? ” the cap for the crit spell is always 500 + enemy spell resist

• rlgRq7j.png kinda OP

• Updates

ohhh now I understand what these NPCs were...

• 6.0 First Info

+27 is easy if you have the safe at +25... +30 is what people are scared of

• Returned PVE player

Nobody does quests in the open world maps anyway (near the cap level) and you will enter all the instances from the base in nosra/esterra thanks to the server-side recruitment which everyone use now. If you want to start again I suggest you to pick Deyla Asmo as faction

• Server Merge Discussion

Quote from Olympic: “Do asmos on deyla still have the pvp buff ? ” asmos still have the buff during sieges (the open world one is gone since long time) but they are gonna lose it soon

BrkjKYS.png nice

Quote from Happy: “You might as well merge all 3 servers as soon as possible. Every week the number of people seems to drop by a lot. Could have sworn that deyla was above 40%. Now it's at 31%. By the end of the month it will drop to 25%. Game is dying ;D ” that's because there's no siege on Sunday (except Pangea which is done on another server) and 90% of the remaining the in-game activity is done in the Union servers

• Finally we will drop some old feathers. I missed them...

merge Antri and Deyla pls ty

• LF good hybrid Bard / Holy Tower

Wowie - - Cross-Server

Quote from t0re: “Quote from Neko: “only sorcs need more than 3k afaik ” when i loose sympathetic mind i resist on the sm too, so its not for sorc only ” yep, SM too... all the classes who have negative MA on their skills xD

Quote from nodeone: “Quote from Kelekelio: “i checked online stats this morning (not through that website) ” And would you be so kind to share the numbers with us? ” JgSwJzY.png

• LF good hybrid Bard / Holy Tower

Wowie - - Cross-Server

only sorcs need more than 3k afaik

• 6.0 First Info

jm0ua9p.png source: twitter.com/Kelekelio/status/981576604395757569

• mouseclic.com/ressources/image…on/skill/icon_fatigue.jpg It took a while to find the icon... I tried to take a screenshot, but somehow it didn't work and I couldn't even paste it into paint

• right before the client closed I saw this icon in my debuffs bar: 8ylyanw.png

@KudesnikEU you don't have a faction conflict... I can move both my characters qi6ggEW.png

Quote from KudesnikEU: “Quote from Neko: “Quote from KudesnikEU: “Quote from Melkor: “Quote from KudesnikEU: “Interesting know who is this sorcer on deyla-asmo (On grendal maximum glory points have Epita it's 800+, and this guy with 1kk coming from?)) Paid transfer?) Or any idea? uXL874QFwFs.jpg ” He came from Thor or Antri or any other old server. ” But how? Where info about paid transfer for old server? Double standarts? ” anyone from the merged servers can move where they want. the faction co…

Quote from KudesnikEU: “Quote from Melkor: “Quote from KudesnikEU: “Interesting know who is this sorcer on deyla-asmo (On grendal maximum glory points have Epita it's 800+, and this guy with 1kk coming from?)) Paid transfer?) Or any idea? uXL874QFwFs.jpg ” He came from Thor or Antri or any other old server. ” But how? Where info about paid transfer for old server? Double standarts? ” anyone from the merged servers can move where they want. the faction conflict transfer is not only for the new se…

Quote from Noctis: “Quote from Neko: “so will we have any more maintenances before the next wednesday? ” arent u on deyla alrdy? xD @Galeas finish the ones applied last week asap :l spliting ppl on different servers randomly for a week sux ” yes I am, but I have friends on other servers