Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from netforce: “Quote from Wassermelone: “Dark Dragon King's Enhanced Weapons Chest when? ” There have been chest items that can give you it.. when someone dropped it they sold it for 10b+.with 6.0 it wont be avaliable anymore as old chest items cant be used in the new aion shop system. ”

• 1 Rubel = 1 coin

• First feed gave me Level reduction stone, which failed. Ok. Second feed gave me All Powerful Enchantment Stone (pogchamp), which failed aswell. Feelsbad

• Some videos to share

Click - - Youtube Videos

The content of his videos are his decision, not urs

• Quote from Click: “Lit af shop update, keep going ”

• -120k AP qq

• Quote from Sparx: “The issue is already known and will be fixed tomorrow during the maintenance for the next event timeframe. ~ Sparx ~ ” so no Kumuki today? :feelsbadman

• @Galeas either I am blind or on Deyla Elyos the Kumuki wagon disappeared e475b64d67.png

• 6.2 First Info

Click - - General Discussion

Nice they are getting basic quest gear as exchange for their +25 armor :lul: @Noctis on the server I was playing Serums were 200m and apes around 100m

• 6.2 First Info

Click - - General Discussion

Nice they are getting basic quest gear as exchange for their +25 armor :lul:

• PvP Manastone help

Click - - Ranger

It depends on what you prefer pvp wise. For group pvp and all those Agility legends running around you’ll most likely use an Accuracy set more. For mass pvp like SWB, siege, Kamar, Neviwind etc. I never use Accuracy set - full damage with Power set. For 1vs1 you need both, and maybe MR and MS set aswell, but let’s be honest, 1vs1 in Aion nowadays - who even does that. In the end it’s up to you, and how you play. PS I might add here that I play gladiator, but set wise ranger and gladi both are ph…

• PvP Manastone help

Click - - Ranger

My main set is 5 parts Power 10 and 2 Parts Accuracy 10 (that 7 parts include weapon and fuse). Secondary set (75+15 AP) is a mix of Accuracy 7/8 and crit19/Accuracy compos.

• Quote from failboat: “He said some of the equipment and I guess he wanted to say supplements, and yes those are the correct numbers for lvl 75 equipment, nothing to fix. You need certain amount till lvl 10, that amount doubles to 14 and a bit more for 15. ” it doesn’t matter what he said, it matters what is written in the official shop description, he copy pasted it here.

• First of all, I use Mighty Socketing aids to socket manastones with a 100% chance, you can’t even use them with Enchantment stones of any kind. The wrong shop description is outdated aswell, since Mighty Supplements do not give you a 100% chance on lvl80 gear. But since Gameforge isn’t playing their own game, no wonder those wrong from all perspectives shop descriptions come around.

• Rifts not showing up..

Click - - Help & Questions

Quote from Erik: “A Teleportation Experiment Do this quest to get easily to Morheim. After you get teleported there, delete the quest. If you do this then you can go to Morheim whenever your heart desires ” repurt for bug abuse

• Lit af shop update, keep going

• Don't bring up private servers even if you don't call any by name. -Senpai

• Quote from Shaoron: “Quote from esset23: “Quote from [GF] Mookie: “Quote from Future Will Come: “@[GF] Mookie Would you consider some good items for events too? - Weekly Shop Discussion Topic ” Quote from Noctis: “@[GF] Mookie pls add water dragon skins in events, me need ” Actually I´m just sitting in front of the upcoming events. If you have any special wishes leave them here and I´ll take a look ” [Jakunerk] Scroll Bestowing New Buff Skills (Mythical, 60 minutes) ” Quote from Click: “- icon_i…

• Nobody can help you here with that specific problem. Furthermore the support itself isn’t reading this forum, or only rarely and they don’t give support via forum, only in ticket system.

• Pitch Black Wings

Click - - Help & Questions

Create an Asmo, get lvl 10 and have black wings