Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ping

[NICK]yosefxx - - General Discussion

Is there any problem with ping these days? Cause i have 500 ping from month until now !!

• Morph

how can i get this morph Morph Formula: Spirit Stone of Eternity aiondatabase.net/en/item/152232182/ and is there any important morph ?

• 5.8 First Info

release date ??

• Pve stats

[NICK]yosefxx - - Gladiator

i have this pole +15 aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item:101301426 Is it good to combine it with 75 AP weapon? I dont need best of the best its pain to have it and what should manastone stock it for pvp ? dont tell me expensive things PLZ like crit +8/attack +5 or Accuracy +7 in my server each one cost 20kk How about crit strike +17/attack +2 ? and advice for how to get spinel medals fast

• Server Transfer

quick Question plz All Eu Aion servers in England? is there servers in dubai ?

• Pve stats

i love AOE skills in gladi just smash everything even my friends But you know we need DW some times I need best stigma build Aoe +DW skills

• Enchantment rofl

so Glowing enchantment stones+Normal supplement =100% ??

• please explain these to me in red line .. reduced by 0/5? and in blue line why some gears have augment and some condition, what is the main difference between them ? board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…7b7b3ea70ed90df376c7e2585

• I'm asking about abyss gear if fail when enchan it . Is it broken ?? If broken what happen to millions of AP and all medals !!!

• guys i don't understand honor point system i do all upper abyss camps they gave 60 honor point per Quest but i didn't find those HP in my rank !! i'm rank 1 my AP is over 5kk

• Quote from Click: “Mighty supplement + All powerful Enchantment stone = 100% from +0 to +15 ” and just mighty supplement = ?? what's the rate 60% or less!

• what about enchanting rates!! in pvp gear some news said they wont break from 0 to +10 is that true ? another thing, after 5.6 what is the rates to success enchanting with mighty supplement?

• TOC

[NICK]yosefxx - - PvE

any idea to finish it as glad !!

• Pve stats

so many things will change in 5.6 because there is new pve state . ** tell me guys about my state Without buffs/scrolls lvl 72 board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…7b7b3ea70ed90df376c7e2585 Gs / gear + 10 Manastone crit+17/acc+13 crit+17/attack+2

• Pve stats

Quote from t0re: “Quote from [NICK]yosefxx: “ ” as for the rest for spear i'd say pve: average atk 1350-1400 average crit 1300 high/good atk 1550/1600+ (can be up to 1900 or so) high/good crit ~1400 ” This stats with or with out buff and scrolls? Be cause my attack is 1230 without buffs and scrolls My crit is good its 1380 also without

• Pve stats

hi Like title now we are in 5.4 I'm asking about pve stats the best and the normal one *Attak *Crit strike *Accuracy *Physical defence

• Helping for lvling

thanx for all So we must foucs on 2% or 3% every day do weakly in upper abyss its best choice for me with rift of oblivion and Kumuki

• Helping for lvling

Hi I'm returning player , i stopping play aion from 5 months My glad is lvl 71 Any idea for lvling fast ? I thought they gave us a new quests with alot of xp ! is that right ? What's the NEW ABOUT XP ??

• Gladiator pvp/pve stats

and now in aion 5.0 ? what the best state for gladiator? and is attack important cause I have 980 attack and I see ppl have 1500 attack!!