Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 420.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Need a suggestion

Kadex - - Suggestions

Quote from kkk: “youtube.com/watch?v=DzkuD2oGJvs ” ppl that listen to any advice of sywo must have lost control over their life.

• Quote from Bulma: “Did the info is bad informed or.... "Each character (min. level 65) can receive some of the event food (Chilli Chocolate) for each hour they are logged in – up to a maximum of 3 portions per day. More event food drops in the instances listed below." Here says "Per day", today i o logged the game and..... Nothing. Gameforge or who ever wrote this, wasnt supposed to say Per Week ? ;D ” if u were online after midnight for 3hs u got ur chocolate for today already

• Quote from nay: “Quote from Noctis: “what exactly do u mean? ” somewhere between v4.0 and v4.8 nc added a godstone-modifier for each class, after which the godstone damage of the gunner became nearly zero. around that time, or even at the same time, they also reduced the pistol dps, which was the reason to use the cannon more. but at this point i'm not even sure anymore if they actually reduced the pistol dps before v4.8, since i couldn't find anything about it... but i'm sure about the godstone…

• Need a suggestion

Kadex - - Suggestions

Quote from Xanoa: “Well, there was a suggestion that came up on gf about gold pack and I hope gf will accept it. I translate it for you because it is in French Situation One of the problems new players and those returning from a long break face is getting their first gold prize without going through the store (for some players, having to pay is something blocking). Indeed, following the elite awards, the price of gold pack at the broker has increased strongly and durably. If this is not a proble…

• Quote from Mika: “Its only 160ish runs for a level 4 minion ” and i have to force myself every tuesday evening to do the 4 free runs :s

• Rifts not showing up..

Kadex - - Help & Questions

make sure you are on „main server“ and not on „fast-track-server“ (icon with the man and the door next to your skill-bar). there are no rifts on fast-track-servers. or as @Erik suggested

• Quote from Mika: “This is probably not the right topic where to write it but whatever, . Please do consider making a different "premium pack" for Elite Veteran Rewards, don't slack out till 6.2... almost 300kk for a Gold Pack is not ok. 99 coins just like the current Gold Pack, but different item, same income for you but you won't nyerk up players that actually need a Gold Pack every month in order to keep playing without restrictions. ” thats actually a good thing for gameforge. more ppl are "f…

• Arena ranking reset

Kadex - - General Discussion

can someone explain whats going on? there should be an empty ranking just like in AoD oh actually nvm... the ranking somehow keeps updating by itself and not at a specific time.

• I'm coming back to Aion

Quote from Raidon: “waiting for 6.0 that is due this August/September. ” eksdeeeeeeeee

• Quote from Fogeris: “Can someone tell me more about Takki's Adventure? I tried at once, there was a chest but I can't unlock it. I killed boss, then if I want to enter it again it cost 59 "moons", after some time it's free to enter, I don't get it :). Ant what is the point from workshop? I can create some items for some environment? What is that? ” its a daily perma event instance (reset at 9am) whichs most likely only for additional exp and „crafting“ materials. at the beginning its imo still f…

• hello & welcome if u did choose deyla-elyos u can add me ingame under Lms (you have to be on the main server for that). happy to answer questions and help.

• ELITE VET REWARDS

idk why ppl complain we just had 35% coin event and gp price is still 99 coins :>

• Quote from t0re: “Quote from Sita: “another solo instance which you will want to check out later is mirash at divine fortress ” not later but right awayPretty much like luna and oblivion this instance scales with your level, and honestly probably faster than your gear. So the sooner u start it the easier it will be. Obviously on 75 with endgame gear will be a breeze but still in the actual leveling and gearing stage on lower levels its a lot easier(i suppose also depends on class but still) As f…

• ELITE VET REWARDS

Quote from [NICK]arykas: “Quote from Kadex: “Quote from Choopazaloopa: “someone from administration playing on our servers ” best joke of the century ” It's not even secret , they told that in AskAion btw ” oh ye and transfertickets inc first quarter 2017 they told that in askaion btw 10/10 source

• ELITE VET REWARDS

Quote from Choopazaloopa: “someone from administration playing on our servers ” best joke of the century

• Quote from Click: “@Galeas why is the last box not working still? ” cause u would be able to get the 20 soulstone boxes x4 without buying kumuki scrolls from the shop (ye blabla u can buy from other player but someone has to buy them from shop) to get additional poppy balls

• Quote from testtestlab: “Question on Rank A minions as some people have them on lvl 2 I see here. If I feeed my rank a all the way to the top, do I need mininonite to go lvl 2 ? any help in how that works and how to get it would be appreciated ” r1 a minion: 0/50k stats as written in description 25/50k stat increase 50/50k max as r1 400 minionite +150kk kinah needed to upgrade r2 a minion: 0/50k same stats as r1 50/50k 25/50k stat increase 50/50k max stats r2 (same as 0/50k of r3) 1k minionite +…

• Quote from [NICK]rahnxah: “why, kadex, is not ez enought? is a mess? the only issue there is that there are too many people but that is the fun. Atiny BIT of competition. Or put them all elites again but then any ragging will do. Unless you are a multiple account alt mom you dont really have much issue getting your weekly stones ” i dont see any kind of pve as competition neither i feel like ksing my own faction on some stupid mobs. lil background: did the last quest solo while i was in my runat…

• can the kill quest for 3 raging calyda priest/ tehra assasin for an all powerfull enchantment stone be changed into all kind of raging mobs in those zones? or can the zones be extended to the 4 outer corner zones on esterra/nosra with one specific mob like raging calyda? kind of a mess sometimes to get to kill 3 specific raging mobs in one zone

• Server Merge Discussion

Quote from Tsunahmi: “Quote from Kadex: “Quote from Eggsdee: “Quote from Pericol: “I think best option now is to merge another 2 servers and block ely transfers because on Antri we miss them and in Deyla are too many or u can put transfer scrolls for asmodians to go on Deyla or ely to move on Antri ” Sadly this company doesnt even bother to try to balance the servers they are transfering alot elyos from antri to deyla 0 care about server balance its amazing i guess it was so hard to lock transfe…