Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 686.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Some videos to share

esset23 - - Youtube Videos

youtu.be/5n2pXfICfQg

• Some videos to share

Quote from Desolator: “Quote from t0re: “Quote from Desolator: “Blessing of Nature daeva version (rangers skill) give 10% healing effect ” great, ty for the random fact! ” that random fact can work with weda healing skill.And I did not call you ” Boosted Splendour of Recovery?

• @[GF] Mookie , you put wrong candies, had to put these icon_cash_item_polymorph_candy_a.png Transformation Candy: Quick Super Pixel Kid

• Some videos to share

youtu.be/yqt9_xf1dOE

• Some videos to share

youtu.be/QTiDMjrkVL4

• Some videos to share

Quote from Desolator: “I probably wanted normal videos with something not so obvious ” I described the only possible way to farm for your first GP as a starter. If you still don't get it, MMORPGs require effort. There are no magic tricks and kinah doesn't fall from the sky. If you can't do all those quests alone, did you try recruiting a group on LFG? I assume you didn't, otherwise you wouldn't complain. Are you in a legion? If not, find one, as it's more fun to play with friends.

• Some videos to share

Quote from Desolator: “Quote from esset23: “Made especially for Desolator ” thx. Now I shoud tell what I think about that (with my exp with that quests)1. There are three versions of that quests: a) gather b) kill (1 dmg per hit) c) kill and pick up (1 dmg per hit) Version "a" many players do, thats why u must prepare to wait respawn time. Few quests u can finish fast only at appropriate game time (coz u cant fly in area). 12 hours in game time equal one hour in real life. (u can fly from 8:00 t…

• Some videos to share

youtu.be/OC85exq141I No alts, no investments, no nothing. Play 1 hour per day and another extra hour per week (8 hours per week in total). Made especially for Desolator

• 6.2 First Info

esset23 - - General Discussion

Quote from Noctis: “Quote from esset23: “RU got the exchange details Manastones: +10s won't be exchanged; only +12s (for new random manastone) and composites (for new manastone of your choice). APES/Serums: tradeable ones only! 1 apes = 1 new stone, 1 serum = 1 new stone (not 3 as in KOR) ” u sure? 4gameforum.com/threads/705602/ i dont understand russian but doesnt this show event apes serums exchanged also? auction would mean whether its tradeable or not? also, any details about estimas and kin…

• So, as predicted, you gonna put Tiamaranta's Eye Event at the end of 5.8 (August - September). So, those extendables will become useless and not worth of wasting time. Same for soulstones etc. GG.

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from iduk: “So it was their request to have these items. Nice ” (Hidden Content)

• 6.2 First Info

RU got the exchange details Doesn' t rly differs from Korea, since they've got +35 main prize in shop promo atm. Players kinda unsatisfied. Btw, they got the bloody enhanced bracelets and composite HD manastones The funniest thing is that all my posts were deleted from the update thread, where I was dicussing the topic and put the link to my video (the one regarding bracelets/manastones). On top of that my signature was also removed, it contained that link as well. The member of Innova Group exp…

• Some videos to share

Quote: “ye, I playing just 1 account and even only 1 character (did one more chatacter for some reason, but not for events). I have friends and life. I dont see reason create a lot of accounts to make billions to have best gear ” Well, I like challenge. On one hand, you need to put some effort, if you want to be competitive. And your effort depends on the amount of time you can spend, of course. On the other hand, this game has become very grindy in past few years. It's not 2.0 anymore, where yo…

• Quote: “Подробная информация (В РАМКАХ ОЗНАКОМЛЕНИЯ ТОЛЬКО ДЛЯ КОРЕЙСКИХ СЕРВЕРОВ!!!) 1. Цели: Персонажи, владеющие миньонами А-ранга 4 ур. эволюции (состояние на момент до профилактики 7 марта) 2. Содержание: - Начисление коробок с новыми миньонами А-ранга 4 ур. эволюции (на выбор) в соответствии с кол-вом старых миньонов на персонажа, у которого они были. - Коробка содержит 5 миньонов А-ранга 4 ур. эволюции, при открытии можно выбрать 1 из них. Коробку невозможно продать / передать / положить …

• Some videos to share

Quote from Desolator: “Quote from esset23: “[meda][meoutu.be/vALm0Mpchns[/media][/media] ” ok, u bought some trash 42kk = 231kk. Weekly kinah reseted, 21kk for 115,5kk. But clear profit is 115,5-21= 94.5kkI think better get pure 117kk profit with supples than buy craft materials from crafters and do craft materials more rare then they are. Typical situation -god dammit, I need materials for craft and some mfs bought them to resell ” Are there still ppl playing MMOs with 1 account only?

• Some videos to share

Quote from t0re: “nice bait to get ppl buy your useless stuff XD ” I don't see any bait. Why to sell stuff cheap on broker, when you can sell it to NPC for better price? Or you think everyone sells supplements and hits sales limit on Wednesday after maintenance?

• Some videos to share

youtu.be/vALm0Mpchns

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from Kelekelio: “its not hard to add. its just ugly and i didnt figure out how to make it not ugly. ” Could you also add 'Sell Price' of the items?

• minion growth

esset23 - - Help & Questions

youtu.be/_uyoqlhbTUM

• Some videos to share

youtu.be/cxkwysIdcFI