Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 317.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hellouu? Do you employees work? Not sure why you hold a forum if noone bother to read it and answer simple questions. This question has been asked few times already, so let me try again. Can you please tell us if we will get the enchantment event or not? Like this: Yes we are planing to bring the event again in the near future. Just be patient. Or No, we are not planing to bring the event before 6.2 or even afrer. Thank you.

• Meh event with 3 decent items, and 30 trash that you insta remove from inventory... So we wont see the enchantment event this month...thats pretty disappointing, but we are use to it, so tnx for nothing once again.

• Quote from Olympic: “Quote from Mika: “Quote from Future Will Come: “Quote from Mika: “aiondb.ru/news/articles/refly/216.html translate from: ※Подробная информация (В РАМКАХ ОЗНАКОМЛЕНИЯ ТОЛЬКО ДЛЯ КОРЕЙСКИХ СЕРВЕРОВ!!!) - I have a russian friend translating for me but google translate is clear enough. It explains korean compensation for minions. ” nothings says about "deleted all the minions" ” Yeah you're right, its only level 4 ones, but I remain of my idea that's better to wait and see what …

• Some videos to share

Hashtag - - Youtube Videos

Quote from Applepie: “I still don't get why ppl think alts = nolifing 24/7. ” Because ppl still dont get how the game works after 4.x or so, or just trying to deny it. They dont think 1 month ahead they just too lazy or have still zero game knowledge after years of playing the same game. We had shugo 3 of them, alchemy, we have snowflake each year - good rewarding events in the past, but hey lets not invest 30 min to level up char to lvl 30 rather do nothing instead and be jealous. When events a…

• Thank you for adding the [Jakunerk] Scroll Bestowing New Buff Skills (Mythical, 60 minutes) with other non ingame obtainable items on the wheel of garbage, exlusive for ppl that cash only. Thank you that you read our feedback and listen to our wishes. Now let me please in peace throw 1k € for the same skill. Ty

• Interserver: Fun storytime

Hashtag - - Daeva's Playground

Wow quite a story for hollywood right there.

• I'm coming back to Aion

Hashtag - - General Discussion

Yes cz korea have gold packs like we have... It's just a big change that cant be solved over night, since they need to prepare good if they wanna keep the playerbase and in the same time push shop sales.

Is there any official release date for 6.x in ru or na? Coudnt find any.

It wont be this year, the pw2 patch need to be milked properly first. And not to mention so many changes in 6.2 (veteran system, elite, kinah, shop) its gonna take gf months to prepare and find solution for those problems so yea...

• If i remember right we had in the last 3 veteran reward resets always the "enchantment event" right after 2-3 week of reset. So my question is will we get it again? And if so can we get an official statement that you will bring the event again so that we wont "waste" stuff days beffore the event might come? Like you did with the point event you warned us to save the garrisons quests, to be able to get more points. Thank you

• The universe is trying to tell you dont play it! So why dont you buy yourself a kebap or beer for that ~5€ peer 1 spin. Its a sign xd

• exacly clicks point. They coud remove it, delete it from the oblivion, but they rather try to fix it that it will work as intendet....so sooner or later we will have it in game.

• Sick move clap clap, give us more reasons to not login anymore. P.s. for anything else there is mastercard right? Or how was it..eeww

• wow so generous of you guys, thank god you help us so much.

• No matter what happens in the world, there is gf who never fail to disapoint us.

• Bonus : 200% XP Perma

Hashtag - - Suggestions

Kinah problems in 5.8 ohhh...never been easier, yet ppl still struggling i see:(

• Yesterday Divine Siege

Hashtag - - Antriksha

Was speaking about ely side, but whatever i guess.

• Yesterday Divine Siege

Hashtag - - Antriksha

i went deyla and i must admit i dont regret it a second even if we woud lost all divine sieges you can get those few materials elsewhere ez. Antri elyos side was dead and i feel pity for those brave inviduals who got the guts and stayed. Which leads to the question why? Lets be honest here even my dog knew antri will be a desert with 50 ppl why woud you stay? Its time to live with conseqences and move on, since gf dont care and never will, disgusting.

• Bonus : 200% XP Perma

Hashtag - - Suggestions

Yes, took me 0,5 s to realize the idea is good. For those who dont live in aion, slacking, see xp bar moving not loging cz of that, rerolers whats there not to like.

• Yesterday Divine Siege

Hashtag - - Antriksha

ppl play for different reasons pvp instances, siege, pve, skins, farming kinahs...etc. so some of them dont care for faction. And from all of them i belive siege is the most borring joke content. Like divine for example, you are "winning" almost the whole duration and in 30 s you lose all cz flags. Much gg opie so ofc ppl dont care for 30 min zerg fiesta with no purpose (mookie fight). The problem is the comunity, they shoud start kicking ppl thats it but they are pus***s cz frieds alt bla bla h…