Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Hashtag: “But hey mybe it gonna supprise us tomorrow and its gonna be rewarding kapa kepo. ” haha , come on u cant be that optimistic ;\

• Quote from esset23: “I think the Shugo Tomb will be a waste of time and you can earn more profit by doing simple instances. ” unfortunately the shugo tomb will efectively kill the creation of almost any kind of groups as usual. I hate those shugos from the bottom of my heart!

• Quote from [NICK]yiula: “Any real news? We are all hoping for the middle of august for this dreaming 6.0 (.2) ” i bet its not happening at least until elite VR season is over board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…e8741a3a2ddc5886cc4f6575f

• Some videos to share

t0re - - Youtube Videos

Quote from Snueffel: “does weda skill affect the healing skill in narakkalli while cleric doing heal part? ” 100% not no healing boosts affect the sakra skill

• Some videos to share

t0re - - Youtube Videos

Quote from Desolator: “Blessing of Nature daeva version (rangers skill) give 10% healing effect ” great, ty for the random fact!

• 6.5 First Info

t0re - - General Discussion

Quote from Tsunahmi: “Well it all depends on if a bard burries his/her buffs correctly - obviously with scrolls out of the game (do elemental scrolls disapear to?) it will be harder to bury buffs....IF one cant bury buffs very well anymore that is a massive boost to Spiritmaster ” elemental scrolls were never dispelable nor working on dispel order. they are totally ignored

• What stigma to +9?

t0re - - Cleric

well thats if u the cleric of the opposing team are either bad or heavily preassured. as i said u gotta be actually dominant for those 2 to be effective XD (in group i mean, for 1v1 i gues u wont be using that full healing build anyway)

• What stigma to +9?

t0re - - Cleric

well dunno i dont rly dps in pvp either but i'd like the sprint coz i can just use it to move from point a to point b regardless if its pvp pve or jsut running around as for festering/blind they're dispellable so in group pvp not sure how effective that can be unless your team is actually dominant and give u the opportunity to time them just right

• Some videos to share

t0re - - Youtube Videos

Quote from Desolator: “I up my lvl 75 with that quests and monsters dailys ” ye sure u definetely did.. do you also look in the mirror and see imaginary world ? altho i agree with u that those quests take way too long, they're only for starter people that dont have other options.

• PvP Manastone help

t0re - - Ranger

ye i tested that earlier 900 crit rate on ranger vs 920 strike resist heartshot hitted 19/20 crits just saying(likely to be luck that many tho) (all other skills did 0 crits except rupture arrow that did 1 crit) regardless of that it will be capped at average 50% i suppose, point is for that skill u dont need crit

• PvP Manastone help

t0re - - Ranger

ye well for some reason it seems rangers crit a bit mroe with less crit for some reason. also heart shot will crit almost always

• PvP Manastone help

t0re - - Ranger

also ranger skill crits dont depend as much on crit as other phys classes, just wanted to drop that

• Some videos to share

t0re - - Youtube Videos

nice bait to get ppl buy your useless stuff XD

• i think with release of signia and vengar

• 6.2 First Info

i dont plan on watching 2.5h video for 5s info that may or may not be there even i am not interested if we have luna but if the skins will be deleted (specificly skins that wont be obtainable anymore) as for tiamaranta eye, in my opinion that was complete failure of map regardless of what ppl think, i rly dont care for me that was the worst map ever designed and shouldnt have been in the game, i played most of the 3.x patch and i rarely went to eye, mostly to snatch sunayaka besides the eye u co…

• i rly wish they dont put this, this motion is making so much lag

• 6.2 First Info

well that honor point system is rotten to the max anyway while it was with abyss points u could've farm whenever not in exact hours, also was infused with u wasting abyss points on your gear and transformation , dying etc if only the rank system would have been something in the middle between those 2 could've been good Btw i think it was asked in the past but dunno where, so are we gonna loose the already saved skins in the luna when 6.2 hits us?

• one of my favourite plate skins for both male and female is as/sas as well

• Templar CP

t0re - - Templar

atm i am rly sleepy to write but unless some1 respond b4 me will try to write all about your questions form my perspective tomorrow for now all i can tell u, dont waste kinah on noble prone apolon can be upgraded in narakali later on or u can buy directly narakali most important thing u want as tempalr is your 180cp high daeva skill its 30% of your overall dmg so i'd reccomend when u reach 74 to focus a bit on estimas (specificly now since its VR reset and enchanted estimas in theory should beco…

• Introduction: Arturos

t0re - - Introductions

heya see ya ingame