Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hihi xD nice rewards

• Sorry guys but you knew this was coming! Happened in Korea, RU, NA and now here. I really don't know why you are all so suprised by it! You have a choise now support this or take a break from the game till 6.0 comes and hope GF won't do the same in that patch! XD

• Its better not play till 6.0 with all this p2w! This shop update just proves i was right to take a break! And i don't miss 1 bit of this p2w garbage we have atm!

• Gladiator 6.0 Changes

Fractures - - Gladiator

Blade of incitement is still there just watching a korean glady stream on lvl 80! board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…a9948e9dd7d41bd7a0fbf2109

• Gladiator 6.0 Changes

Fractures - - Gladiator

They all stay and don't get changed

• No i simply want to skip this hardcore p2w patches for a chance that 6.0 will be better in terms of that. Im telling you few serums in 5.8 won't make a slightest difference but hey keep ranting about you "gameforge should be fair" stuff because they never were and never will be in my opinion. They just look for easy profit. I can see how fair they are lately with the stuff they put on shop to milk people. Im not taking feces in my face i just don't like the current version of the game. So any de…

• Yeah and by the time we get those changes (after 5.8 and merges) 6.0 will be arround the corner because they are rushing it and you won't even get to use them really 3-4 rotations is nothing cosidering 5.8 ap gear is untredable. So why even waste time on it?

• Honestly if they will push 6.0 like they said after 5.8 and merges there is no point of working on any phases of daeva care since they will become absolete with 6.0. What we have atm is fine! Imo its better to just go all out on 6.0 and get it done faster since almost everyone is so hyped about it.

• 6.0 First Info

Fractures - - General Discussion

To be honest them removing rng stat like stumble penetration can only mean they could give those classes more reliable cc which means its much easier to balance them in a long run so i like it. Also seems like there won't be 374724 defensive sets in the game anymore which is nice!

• What a joke that scroll is! Can't belive you are so freaking greedy that you have to release this p2w boosting bullnyerk all the freaking time! This just boosts magical classes again and nyerks physicals... Might as well put 18% attack speed scroll next week so everyone is happy

• 6.0 First Info

Wow this looks really nice! Edit: this looks like NA client tho xD

• 6.0 First Info

Wow all of this changes are legit epic and will make the game great again if they all come out at least! Now we just gotta make gameforge get the patch faster!

• 6.0 First Info

Im amazed how people are excited for any patch atm considering how much everyone hates current ones and they use to be hyped for 5.6 and 5.8 xD That said they promised a lot lets see if they deliver! I just want open world to get revived from this silly zerging around city entrance bs we got now. Also having max ench on gear and hopefully accessories means we could have competitive pvp again.

• Yeah this feathers are really not needed at the moment. Maybe +10 max to make it worthwhile cashing in 2-3k euros for this p2w "interactive" event xD What bothers me more are godstones... There is a reason why we can't get them by ingame means because they are broken and totally not needed since 7% ones work just fine and proc alot. This is just another way to boost cash shoppers wins vs casuals. Sad and totally not unexpected. Anyway hopefully getting all the cards will be real pain in the as* …

• It clearly says That existing veteran rewards lvl 80 you have now can be applied to other chars after 6 months, and elite one is not reset after 6 months like that...

• Hahaha Gold pack prices 180 kk already! GG gameforge i love you so much! NOT! Guess they plan to bury this game asap and move on because this is getting out of hand

• Well pretty much every level must be worth at least 130 mil kinah(current deyla asmo gp price) or this is not worth it! And if it is then everyone will be trying to buy gold packs and prices will go to oblivion pretty fast specially because its 20 levels and i doubt it will be worth then. Why 20? Thats way to much not to f**k with the prices of goldpacks for everyone! Gameforge at its best being greedy trying to milk the this dying community even more then its needed atm like those "promo" p2w e…

• Gotta wait for that guy that says "at least we are getting free stuff" first then explaining can come!

• 6/12/2017 - 20/12/2017: +50% crafting 13/12/2017 - 20/12/2017: +50% AP 13/12/2017 - 3/1/2018: +200% drop 13/12/2017 - 3/1/2018: +200% drop (only in Nosra/Esterra) 20/12/2017 - 27/12/2017: +100% crafting 27/12/2017 - 3/1/2018: +50% crafting No extra exp event's during this time just the usual 50% thing we got?

• Can the minions finally be fixed or does only shop have major priority and can be fixed in 1 day?