Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from [NICK]deepsilent97: “Quote from Galeas: “Quote from [NICK]deepsilent97: “@Sita Is there any spelling problem tho in the reward list? there are Shattered Spinels 2 times in the loot table. ” They are there twice because of different probabilities. You can get 5000 or 6000 from the 3 keys chest etc. I have to admit it could be a little bit confusing. We just wanted to put there all possibilities. So yes, basically for the 3 keys chest you can have two different outcomes with spinels. Sa…

• Servers are down again

Fearless - - General Discussion

Oh my god what i read here... U must be joking... So now u didn't only treat your customers like cow to milk, now you are beating them with a stick too. Nobody listen us, nobody care, nerf everywhere, months to wait and now no respect at all. I think find another game will be better, waste time here like that is really not funny.

• Servers down

Quote from Stallari: “ Quote from Fearless: “Quote from shapash: “Last time when the server had issues during the weekend they reset all instances in Monday. May be tomorrow they will reset again the instances. ” And if someone was in luna weekly? Just one week wasted ” Rewards are garbage now anyway, doesn't matter ” That is so true

• Servers down

Quote from shapash: “Last time when the server had issues during the weekend they reset all instances in Monday. May be tomorrow they will reset again the instances. ” And if someone was in luna weekly? Just one week wasted

• Servers down

Again ddos? i hope not