Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What stigma to +9?

Miiuuchan - - Cleric

@Mika i enchanted healing servent more for pve , i will make splendour +9 for pvp , im confused if i enchant sympathic heal or not , as u said its pretty worthless , ty for advice i will do for now Blinding light . @Lyneza90 i stopped playing this patch as i used to play , i dont like at all how 5.8 become , big wallets>skills , so i just do pve and farm some kinah with it and i started to enchant my stigmas till 6.2. I dunno how we will get 6.2 with the new 2 shops or not so i use stigma enchan…

• What stigma to +9?

Miiuuchan - - Cleric

So i got 5 of 6 stigma skills +9, Benevolence , summon healing servant , Riple of purification, Saving Grace and Noble Grace . Wich one that left on healing build should i focus and wich should i put to +9 for Aion 6.2?

• No event discussion thread about Wheel of Destiny , so i will ask here . Why da hell 1 spin is 69 coins to prob get 10 lodas stars on a rate of 80% for sure? And im curious , are the ppl who buy time to time some Aion coins actually play this thing?

• ONE MEGA SERVER

Miiuuchan - - Suggestions

The only thing i would agree is 2 servers , One merge all english servers and the other international one . Now if they have the capacity or not i dunno i dont work on gameforge to know the specs of their server host.

• I would say it will be around September but thats just my opinion

• Blocklist server-wide

Miiuuchan - - General Discussion

Always joined server instance to do them and never catched an AFK guy actually they r so fast that no1 talks and at the boss end they exit rush ....

• I'm coming back to Aion

Welcome back , i would advice u to just start on September with 6.2 Or then do a character now and focus on gathering kinah , ap and such, and nvm about pvp if u want to die in 3 sec with ppl with lvl 80 ap gear +25 xD the months required to farm a decent ap pvp gear is to long that 6.2 will hit first . If u enjoy pve yeah u can have good times , join a pve legion and build ur pve gear

• 6.0 First Info

So as i see new elite rewards will be available , they r up for 3 months , that means no 6.0/6.2 that early So will be between September/December ?

• Broker full Manastones +11 in some days alright......More 1 thing to kill the economy , God bless f2p users ! Im still running around with 75 ap +15 and ppl there with lvl 80 ap +25 Just bring 6.2 update already and give them a cookie for the biggest wallet

• Quote from Click: “OH HELLO BOYYY bfd11f44cb.png ” howww!!!! made 3 non proc xDD fml

• Its way more easy now on 5.8 than on 5.6, u get so more craft points now. Anyways got already 300 on magical craft i can go afk now till 6.0 .

• 6.0 First Info

No date yet? Btw how gonna be the rank system ? will they reset HP or will stay the same ? Im bored all day afk from game non to do ...

• Best Minion ?

Miiuuchan - - Help & Questions

Quote from Rym: “Best minion for a healing cleric is Grendal, which grants you immunity to CCs starting from rank 3. ” thought that thing has been nerfed with 5.8 is still up?

• Best Minion ?

Hey , wich r the best Rank A minion for Healing cleric in 6.0? Some of them got nerfed and skills changed so wich one should i aim ?

• Class Nerf Thread

Miiuuchan - - Class Discussions

I would reroll Templar but im afraid the damage on pvp will be to low

• Who da hell make this events? I advice them to play Aion at least 1 time in their lives ! The event is Bad , terrible to be more exactly when u limit 1 time per account, u just keep pushing away ur most active players ... Miss the days wich u actually feel fun on playing this events , i just see real money grind and events full of bugs !!! at least do ur job correctly if we r paying to play!

• Mirash refuge boss bugged?

Btw 5 Runs all done even the mob with the chest , why no lvl 70 ap items ?

• Mirash refuge boss bugged?

the delays r all fuc up ! u r already on plataform and she does skills on u ... Sometimes on the skill with starts with a C on name dunno the name , being on safe zone and after 2 seconds she turns around u.u ,5 runs happend 2 times. Sometimes on a bad angle the hook teleports u to same place and not to plataform.

• Quote from Nagrio: “Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Call me a sage, they replaced Arkhal with this new instance ? Lmao. Typical of Gameforge to downgrade things, in b4 we still have the crappy quests and I dunno about this new instance but if it takes longer than LoK no thanks. ” I saw runs from korea and... well, they failed xD ” haha what a jk "lvl66+" the boss do to much damage the meta has to be chanter/cleric/bard/randoms dps , failed so hard with 2 clerics haha and ppl say pve is easy Wanted to te…

• Quote from Balthazar: “Quote from Miiuuchan: “Quote from Erik: “Quote from Wassermelone: “how nobody cares that you can get the [Motion Card] Energy Concentration from rng box, i quess it was worth spending thousands of euro for some people to get the emote LUL ” I got it with under 1k coins ” haha lucky u , i spent over 2k coins didnt got fml xDDD at least got all other and the costume ” 2k aion coins?god bless we keeping the payment alive.. ” Yeah i had for the 20 gp on march but idc anymore f…