Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 797.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• uhm, it was only for dmg godstones, think % got cut by double. dont think thats a big deal, another 100k-200k dmg. dont rmmber patch number gunner does pretty good DPS imo with the pve% addition. wont outdps a good sin/sorc but rest shud be easy as long as ure on same gear/ping.

• 6.5 First Info

Noctis - - General Discussion

gotta say this skill system is disgusting. completely random skill book from the box. for your class, but still, if you're unlucky, it will take u months and months to get the one you need lol .. e2yfesD.png was excited to see some classes with new skills in action today but nope. gonna take few months probably xD

• what exactly do u mean? 4.8 was the big change, no real change since pve dps wise, 5.8 change "for the better" youtube.com/watch?v=AZalQpa5vhs

• What stigma to +9?

Noctis - - Cleric

Quote from aclericfromthor: “Yes, you will get 2 extra slots, but only if your stigmas are +10 instead of +9. ” +9 2 slots dont spread misinformation aion.plaync.com/characters/server/57/id/2385/home

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from esset23: “RU got the exchange details Manastones: +10s won't be exchanged; only +12s (for new random manastone) and composites (for new manastone of your choice). APES/Serums: tradeable ones only! 1 apes = 1 new stone, 1 serum = 1 new stone (not 3 as in KOR) ” u sure? 4gameforum.com/threads/705602/ i dont understand russian but doesnt this show event apes serums exchanged also? auction would mean whether its tradeable or not? also, any details about estimas and kinah exchange?

• 6.2 First Info

we gonna get 1 serum 1 stone 1 apes 2 stones serums were way more expensive than apes in korea, hence 3x

• 6.2 First Info

does RU have the npc to exchange serums apes for new ench stones ?

• sigh if only aion coins werent 3.5kk ea ;___________; if only I didnt waste like 5k luna in the past ;____; does this game have an affordable future if nothing changes? im sceptical

• 6.5 First Info

what applepie said, yea. usually ppl dont care about the low lvl skills, so that option is useful to filter out the "trash" also, okdmwTk.png The hidden stats of skills. I got no idea how hard this is to add, but its rather important for a perfect database. f.e current skill database is updated to 6.5, but you wont notice on it that the above skill got boosted to give 3000 pvpdef instad of 2000 [saw on kr stream]. Mouseclic skill database is perfect but it's alrdy outdated even for 6.2 qq

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from Kelekelio: “Quote from Noctis: “how long does the slow last for? ” 8s Quote from Noctis: “Also, "show highest lvl" option pls ” done. i think ” ty, and I dont see the highest lvl option anywhere

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Olympic: “Quote from Noctis: “whats gold guild? ” he probably means the gold bars that replaced kinah. so are they going to keep their kinah or lose all the kinah they have without any compensation ?someone share the RU changes with us pls. ” nah gold bars are there @Xanoa i see, ty

• 6.2 First Info

whats gold guild?

• 6.2 First Info

anyone informed about RU PTS? i dont see quna in this stream, will they have it ? what bout NPCs to exchange serums/apes for new stones? @Fregion maybe you know above answers regarding EU?

• Quote: “We would like to inform that "An Ancient Mystery" event will end on 11.07.2018 and event cubes will be removed, but keys will stay. Please make sure to use all of your cubes before the event ends. ” @Celes what about Unsealed Cubes and Ancient Relics?

• 6.2 First Info

wait srsly? transformations are for all chars across an account? guess that decides my alt thing xD

• 6.2 First Info

anyone knows if: - gold bars - quna are shared accross the whole account? or its character bound value? Also, cubic system Quote: “4. Shows collected Cubicles across the whole account. ” How exactly does this work? Asking cuz I'm wondering whether it's better to have an Alt on ur main account or on a different account.

• 5 mins per day for 80 soulstones was good decent event that got ruined by elite rewards; i was rdy to spam kumuki on alts to get +11 ms, but then elite VRs happened

• Hope they scrap the whole VR and elite VR system and remake it

• 6.5 First Info

aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Skill/5294 how long does the slow last for? speaking of which, would be nice if Pbook had a mouseclic-like skill database with all the details. Also, "show highest lvl" option pls

• Quote from EzMode: “Does weekly kinah sell limit apply to characters from other servers on the same account? ” nop, different serv u can sell another 110mil