Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 285.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Kadex: “just a question all ppl lvl magic craft cause they are bored or mainly for 6.0? if its for 6.0 i feel bad for all of u. ” What do you mean by that? You do know that in 6.0, Magical Crafting gears is one of the rare sources of income in the game (as only those gears could be sold on Broker). Plus the stats seems to be somewhat good as well, so if you need a set, it could work.

• Quote from t0re: “IN eu no1 is doing it either, u have 30-40 active ppl and 200 afk for me thats same thing ” There are a lot of people who were doing it atleast until the end of December (on Hellion Elyos), but then because of holidays the amount dropped, and after that it took a few weeks to back on track. But then problem occurred with bad leaders (many just ended up getting lead position even-though they don't know what to do, but still didn't pass lead to others and went AFK because they di…

• Wouldn't it be a good idea to make a character design sharing thread (or does it already exist?). We do have the Character Customization "Save" option, and with that sharing of good design would be really easy.

• Loot Theft!

[NICK]zorach - - General Discussion

Quote from Desperation: “The problem is ppl will keep inviting them cause nobody knows names. ” Problem is, even knowing the name or how the character looks won't help. As all that player has to do is get a 'Name Change' ticket and change his name. And then he can continue doing what he wants. Even if he doesn't buy a new ticket, all he has to do is keep a low profile for a few weeks, until people forget about him, and then restart doing runs again (its not like the whole community keeps track o…

• Just wanted to ask, any news on the fix for SBF/PBF yet?

• Sanctum Battlefield on Elyos Hellion isn't working either. Quote from holyeden: “This insta was removed in 5.8. ” There was no mention of its removal in the 5.8 patchnotes though. By the way, i checked/asked on NA, and they still have Sanctum/Pandemonium Battlefield there, even after 5.8 update (i can't do it there myself, timezone issues). Oh, and here is something that Galeas posted in the another thread on 8th Feb. Quote from Galeas: “One information was missing in the patch Notes: "“The Sanc…

• I did two runs, failed both. And i guess, the 'Mount Run' segment is a fail for anyone who doesn't own a Mount already. Oh, and for some reason you can randomly die inside the instance (i lagged a lot at one spot near the end, and just died standing without doing anything). And if you do die, you are stuck inside. Only way to get out is to relog, but that mean auto-loss (if you haven't lost the race already). Finally, this event isn't friendly to those who have high ping and lag issues.

• Quote from Galeas: “We are in the final testings, if everything is green it shouldn't take too long anymore. ” How long is this "it shouldn't take too long anymore" going to be? Would it be like in the next 15 min or would it be in 1 hour or 2? Please give atleast a vague approximate.

• Guess won't be able to make the "Invasion Boss" Alliance today (spawn time is in 12 min now).

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from failboat: “The main reason I use the GP is for boosting the number of entries of instances, which I don't see a problem with 6.0. I don't even use the private store, nobody has time for that and it's not even efficient. Broker will still be usable in 6.0 so I don't see what's changed with GP. Then VR from GP also gives good titles and lots of other stuff (that will probably be or has to be changed), stuff that in NA are only available to people via real money. On top of that the prest…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Kelekelio: “Quote from [NICK]zorach: “@Kelekelio: If possible, can you make a list of old Crafting Profession designs which have been added to Magical Crafting? (specifically the case with the Mounts, Cabinets). Also how easy is it to lvl-up 'Magical Crafting' in 6.0? Is it the same as now, or did they change it and make it easier to lvl it up to max lvl? ” aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Magical_Crafting ” That listing there only contains new Gears. No sign of Mounts, Cabinets, Pots desi…

• 6.0 First Info

@Kelekelio: If possible, can you make a list of old Crafting Profession designs which have been added to Magical Crafting? (specifically the case with the Mounts, Cabinets). Also how easy is it to lvl-up 'Magical Crafting' in 6.0? Is it the same as now, or did they change it and make it easier to lvl it up to max lvl?

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Kelekelio: “all it takes is to expand its features. korea has optional subscription now. it reduces the price to put something on the broker. increases your kinah gain. you can buy one more gold bar from the shop. etc. There are ways to make it be more than just about tradability. ” That's what i said as well, they can't keep using the same model of 'GP' that they have currently in 6.0, they would have to change or modify it in some way (and one of the options i gave was the subscript…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from iduk: “Quote from [NICK]zorach: “While its true that 'Gold Pack' would lose its value as the main aspect for it was for Private Store and Broker usage. ” Why? Many items like manastones, some entchantmenstones, crafted gear, stigmas and craftingmaterials etc. are still tradeable via broker. They just removed the direct trade and every trade has now a fee because you have to use the broker. ” That's true, but still one of the main value of 'Gold Pack' was the 'trade between players' (f…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from holyeden: “Gameforge might not be able to depend on gameshop anymore as of the many changes and might just decide to hand the game back Unless , of course, you're prepared to pay 2000 euros for a marchutan transform. They lose all their income from gp as it's just no longer vital element of game (no private trade - death of cashshop). ” While its true that 'Gold Pack' would lose its value as the main aspect for it was for Private Store and Broker usage. So, most likely Gameforge would…

• 6.0 First Info

@Kelekelio: If possible can you make separate pages which contains info on different/new drops from the instances (from 'Haramel' to 'Prometon Workshop'). Would be nice to have an idea on what gears drop from where, and if there are any over-world exclusive gears drops or not. Also a few question, how are PvP gears different from PvE gears in 6.0 (as they have removed the % Boost Bonus of PvP from new gears from what i have checked). Also, if 'Haramel' is accessible from lvl 6 onwards, then does…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Kelekelio: “Instances: PVP: * Name * Players * Level * Gold Arena (Lone Fighter) * * 66 * Golden Crucible (Group Battle) * * 66 * Runatorium * 6v6 * 76 * Ashunatal Dredgion * 6v6 * 76 * Arena of Cooperation * 3v3 * 76 * Arena of Discipline * 1v1 * 76 * Neviwind Canyon * 96v96 * 76 PVE: * Name * Players * Level * Haramel * 1 * 6 * Aetherogenetics Lab * 1 * 18 * Alquimia Research Center * 1 * 18 * Kromedes Trial * 1 * 23 * Fire Temple * 6 * 28 * Indratu Fortress * 1 * 36 * Bakarma Fortr…

• 5.8 First Info

The NA 5.8 release is full of bugs, so many things which are supposed to be there, isn't there or aren't working properly. The only thing they fixed was the bug with the Newbie/Returnee event.

• 6.0 First Info

@Kelekelio: Just wanted to ask, is the data on these weapon (swords) accurate? 궁극의 루브룸 장검 궁극의 에로트 장검 궁극의 빛나는 루브룸 장검 궁극의 빛나는 에로트 장검 It says that the weapon has "Soul Binding Available", but its an "Untradeable" weapon. As far as i know, any gear which had "Soul Binding Available" condition has been tradeable until now. So, is that an error in the database, or is it really like that actually? Would be helpful if you clarify this, as it would help in confirming whether we would have tradeable gears…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Rebelbabe: “Hmmm heal boost on a sword. Either they have randomized the stats given to any weapon, regardless of whether they can use it. Or they have other plans for the heal boost stat (currently only of use to bard, chanter and cleric that has direct heal skills none of which have skill to carry sword). ” Templer's have "Prayer of Resilience" though, which is affected by Healing Boost, if i am right.