Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 305.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.2 in EU when?

Keymaker - - General Discussion

As a guesstimate and based off of other previous patch and publishing times, if we were to have gotten patch 6.0 that would have most likely been towards the end of August, 1st week of september. As it's being skipped to 6.2. Daishkin's guess of 19th Sept I would say is more probable. or possibly 26th Sept. and then 3rd week of February 2019 for Patch 6.5. Also 29th March. Aion gets a UK publisher because UK walks out of the EU and we no longer bound by EU trading etc..with new server for us UK'…

• 6.5 First Info

Nice to see they actually doing something with honour points on a 'seasonal basis' which will be ranked in that season and not total..something I suggested a long long time ago.

• ELITE VET REWARDS

Quote from faker: “Quote from Keymaker: “My personal experience is they should scrap this version of the elite veterans... Implement a platinum pack, which costs 149 aion coins. and is non exchange/giftable, so if people want it they will have to put money into game forges hands and not rely on whales. Each month should give extra bonuses ontop of what you get as gold pack. and each month gives a single unique gift that you can only get once per account, and if you miss the month, then you miss …

• ELITE VET REWARDS

My personal experience is they should scrap this version of the elite veterans... Implement a platinum pack, which costs 149 aion coins. and is non exchange/giftable, so if people want it they will have to put money into game forges hands and not rely on whales. Each month should give extra bonuses ontop of what you get as gold pack. and each month gives a single unique gift that you can only get once per account, and if you miss the month, then you miss the reward. sort of like How the aion Mag…

• Updates

Quote from Kelekelio: “No, they should not. You don't even know how it works but are confident enough to ask for a bug fix. ” Well if it works different from your crappy translation, then maybe you need to go re-write the patch content to how it actually works. 2. When you capture all bases on the opposite race's map, Garrison NPCs with special rewards will appear. - Elyos: Occupy 4 bases in Nosra, Asmodian: Occupy 4 bases in Esterra. - Garrison NPCs can be attacked by infiltrating races, and re…

• Updates

Quote from Kelekelio: “npcs spawn just fine so i dont know what YOU might be waiting for. ” Quest npc's spawn fine..it's the other part that was broke. After capturing all 4 artefacts at the same time, npcs should spawn to retake the bases, which drop loot, the longer you defend the better the loot drop..last time I looked it hadn't been fixed.

• Updates

The extra stigma slot was to encourage +9's to go to +10, and was a late late late 5.8 addition... Also we're still waiting for a fix for the artefact system in nosra/esterra, where npcs spawn once you own all 4 and then you defend, rewards are given for defence.

• When I try to run Aion, it says it can't connect to the update server. 2nd time I run the client it then brings up the NC launcher with run game. There seems to be a lot of problems with client being connected to steam lately. Especially if it crashes, Aion client won't even run until Steam has been terminated via Task Manager. Anyone have a link to the process of putting client back to just NClauncher? i've backed up the client files and i might just completely uninstall steam and delate anythi…

• It seems only 4-6 alliances only ever get loot, not sure if it was ever meant to be all 8 alliances if it is supposed to be, then it's a bug. But Deyla we kill all 4 tanks.

• English server

English Server is after Brexit and uk is no longer in the Customs Union. I'd like to apply for community manager for Gameforge UK Ltd. Please

• Tonight we managed to get 5 alliances together to kill Kysis Protector on Deyla. We've killed them a few times now, as their health is considerably less than Anoha's and it adds to our landing site. However tonight we experienced a bug, Elyos captured kysis, however the quest that was given, was to kill 5 asmodians who spawned the kysis protector. The game thinks asmos captured kysis, when it was infact Elyos. So when the protector was killed, no quest update (we did get the statue on the landin…

• Quote from Kadex: “Quote from Keymaker: “ Aion Coins sold within the game for kinah, a gold pack has increased in price and this fluctuates anywhere between 160-300kk currently. All other pricing is based off this exchange rate. ” who says all other pricing is based on gold pack prices? Quote from Keymaker: “Pricing. For Example. The latest Secret Stigma Bag. What is this all about? How much time did it take to put this into the store and set it up? how much time was put into researching the eco…

• Quote from iduk: “LvL 3 or higher minion should be removed, gladly they will do that in 6.2. So no need to farm minionite like mad. It seems like that since 5.8 instance cooldowns are saved with a serverdown, except for corssserver instances. ” you have a problem with minions doing PVE damage? they've split the PvE and PvP damage. PVP damage will be less than the listed damage, it is currently already in.

• I've mentioned this before, but it needs to be said again and again until whoever is in control of the aion shop listens! The pricing structure of the shop and items does not reflect the game content and the value of the economy. Aion Coins sold within the game for kinah, a gold pack has increased in price and this fluctuates anywhere between 160-300kk currently. All other pricing is based off this exchange rate. Whoever is pricing items on the store are just making up what to list things for. S…

• 5.8 First Info

Quote from SoulCatcher: “Quote from Galeas: “[*]The Grey Wolf Merchants will be added to the game (see information below) <br style="background-color: rgb(244, 244, 244);">The Grey Wolf Merchants<br style="background-color: rgb(244, 244, 244);"><br style="background-color: rgb(244, 244, 244);"><ul class="nativeList" style="font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(244, 244, 244);">[*]The NPCs Ires (Elyos) and Privier (Asmodian) sell valuable accessories for Grey Wolf Medals and Spinel Coins. You ca…

• Quote from Click: “Be aware that accessing and logging into the website, especially the aion shop, while using a proxy or VPN can get you banned in 50% of the cases. At the support website you have to create a new account, if you’ve never used it, your game account is not connected to the support account. Once you created the account, activate it and link the email address of your game account to the support account to be able to create tickets. You can do this linking when you’re logged in to y…

• Quote from Click: “@Galeas is it planned in future (as already suggested 10000 times) to use an ALTERNATIVE item to raise the Elite Reward Level? This is to prevent GP price explosion. Let’s be honest, Elite rewards has nothing to do with old players saving their Veteran status or anything, within 4 month we got now 2x Elite rewards, which means 40 gold packs or 3 years and 4 months game time / veteran status time. Its only purpose is, to give Gameforge some fast cash while players get some extr…

• 5.8 First Info

Quote from Sparx: “As far as I know no region getting a second 5.8 patch. But thats not an official answer. ~ Sparx ~ ” Does the patch with the grey wolf include the bug fix for the nosra/esterra artefact npcs I. E. E defending all 4 to get rewards

• Event = Ingame content to promote gameplay with some kind of reward. Needs to be engaging and fun. Matryoshka = Promo event for revenue. There is a serious lack of 'Events' in this game right now, it's all about promo promo promo, yes we undertand that you need to make a revenue to keep the game running, but for gods sake, actually put some effort into the events. Everything has gone downhill in the last year or two. Look at some of the ingame events from 2 years/3 years ago and also the quality…

• Stuff the events, can you just give me the marine aether key from vengar boss... Previous rewards have always been the deep sea, but marine has never been put in an event and I really can't be bothered to farm it lol. Actually I'd like alot of these things like weapons/armor skins on the npc which you will spend vova coins on. But I want the events where you have to kill bosses or hunt down bags, flowers etc..