Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 156.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Introduction: Cyan

Cyan - - Introductions

In opened this thread, I'm going to close it. See you!

• Every era comes to an end...

Cyan - - Introductions

... and my time has come. By the end of the month, I will leave all my Aion teams. The reasons for this decision are private ones and rest assured that I spent a lot of time thinking about it. However, I ultimately think it's the right step, though not an easy one after all the time and effort I put into Aion and its community. Thanks to all of you for all these years, for all the disussions and conversations. There are probably several among you who do not think highly of me and will welcome th…

• Please use this thread to report any bugs and issues you come across in version 5.8.

• Hello I’m Sparx

Cyan - - Introductions

Conspiracy theory: the board team wants to germanise the English forum.

• Hello I’m Sparx

Cyan - - Introductions

Quote from Mika: “Quote from Sirkka: “Quote from Mika: “German forum sounds way more entertaining than English one :l ” You can still learn ” I know Ich bin eine rote waschmachine, is that enough? ” That's definitely interesting.

• Hello I’m Sparx

Cyan - - Introductions

Quote from Sita: “because they are boys, you are a girl, and they need your attention? oooops ” Hush, she may hear youuuu!!!

• Hello I’m Sparx

Cyan - - Introductions

Btw. Haiiii Sparxiiii

• Hello I’m Sparx

Cyan - - Introductions

Quote from Kery: “Quote from Cyan: “Quote from Sita: “I already asked @Cyan to share the DE smileys... or @Sparx if you have them ” You did? ” Quote from Sita: “sigh Kids @Cyan can you get me the emotes from DE pretty pls? Ty ” biggrin.png ” Huh...

• Hello I’m Sparx

Cyan - - Introductions

Quote from Sita: “I already asked @Cyan to share the DE smileys... or @Sparx if you have them ” You did?

• SERVER LOKI DOWN !!

Cyan - - General Discussion

Since the server has been fixed: ~Cyan

• Quote from DeadLight: “Quote from Cyan: “As Lercer wrote in the German forum a few minutes ago, the candies for each day are handed out starting at 9am. ” As i say, today after 9am i'm resivie nothing!!! On all my 65-75 char, nothing!!! And event button not activate event window ” Please contact the game support, since they can see how many items you received and if something is missing. ~Cyan

• Quote from esset23: “Quote from Cyan: “Quote from Rym: “Nic rushing in with insane balancing measures already? It didn't even last 1 day ” Rym rushing in with premature conclusions already? Please watch your language, even if your opinions differ a lot. ~Cyan ” Any news about bugged candy bombs? ” As Lercer wrote in the German forum a few minutes ago, the candies for each day are handed out starting at 9am. ~Cyan

• Quote from Rym: “Nic rushing in with insane balancing measures already? It didn't even last 1 day ” Rym rushing in with premature conclusions already? Please watch your language, even if your opinions differ a lot. ~Cyan

• As Senpai pointed out, Freedom of Speech protects you from prosecution by the government for voicing your opinion. It finds its limitations in other laws (e. g. when it comes to insult, denunciation, etc). And of course you have the right to Freedom of Speech in this forum, too. You won't be prosecuted by the government for anything you say in this forum unless it violates the law. But this is a private forum and your right to use it is bound to a contract (the T&Cs). Gameforge as the owner of t…

• Quote from Rym: “The law overrules all private built-in laws and private spaces. If I for example were to create a private space that I own, and say: rape is allowed here, then that would be overruled as it is against the actual law. ” That's true. But there is also the "Hausrecht" (couldn't find any good English translation), which allows people to set rules for the private spaces they own and to remove anyone who violates them. E. g. if you come to a private space I own (for example my house) …

• Quote from randomforumuser: “you basically said you completely disregard human rights if you think its neccessary? ” No I did not. I just stated what freedom of speech/expression is about: it prevents you from being persecuted by the authorities of a state. Private spaces, such as this forum, are something different. Quote from Freedom of speech by country: “Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment. ” Th…

• Quote from pervertpeewee: “Lol discussing laws not allowed in forum, jezz how much censors and stuff you putting on all kind of stuff il just made an thread regarding an question about templar, and hole thread got censorsed and varin or he called Sayed it was an gamne exploit even too its not its game mechancis skills thats in game, and telling me go make ticket too support lol, too hard too clarify and give me an answer on the page here? so il can screen shot it? ” First of all, the reason why …

• Quote from Amazeballs: “@Cyan "Some forms of "protest", such as calling for a boycott, are prohibited by the community-guidelines." The community guidelines than in this case have no place here, as they are illegal regarding this aspect. Boycott legislation exists in Europe and it's under the free speech regulations. If you want I can give you the legislation for it, or if you want you can ask the law firm that represents GF, might wanna take a look into it. ” This is a private forum owned by GF…

• Quote from Ashandarey: “Quote from Cyan: “First of all, we rarely ban someone directly. Most bans are triggered by the forum once a user reaches a certain amount of warning points. The duration of a ban depends on the amount of points: 3 points: 5 days 6 points: 14 days 9 points: 1 month 12 points: 3 months 15 points: 6 months 18 points: permanent ” Can these points be cleared ? For lets say "good behavior" ? ” These points do not reset. But we don't want to "get rid" of you. So if you get banne…

• Quote from t0re: “Quote from Cyan: “The report option can only be disabled globally, so it's not possible to exclude a specific user group. ” well then simply rewrite the code , daaa ” The board software is not being developed by Gameforge, so that's not possible. I also want to provide some general info on how warnings and bans work in this forum. First of all, we rarely ban someone directly. Most bans are triggered by the forum once a user reaches a certain amount of warning points. The durati…