Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• this event like the last one of the egyptian things is like old fashion.... explain me, why we need pets when we have minions now, ok some pets do nice things the last event loads of godstones...... OLD ONES.... for what? can you please invent one event that give something usefull please.

• Quote from Kadex: “Quote from Bulma: “Did the info is bad informed or.... "Each character (min. level 65) can receive some of the event food (Chilli Chocolate) for each hour they are logged in – up to a maximum of 3 portions per day. More event food drops in the instances listed below." Here says "Per day", today i o logged the game and..... Nothing. Gameforge or who ever wrote this, wasnt supposed to say Per Week ? ;D ” if u were online after midnight for 3hs u got ur chocolate for today alread…

• Did the info is bad informed or.... "Each character (min. level 65) can receive some of the event food (Chilli Chocolate) for each hour they are logged in – up to a maximum of 3 portions per day. More event food drops in the instances listed below." Here says "Per day", today i o logged the game and..... Nothing. Gameforge or who ever wrote this, wasnt supposed to say Per Week ? ;D

• Quote from Kery: “Quote from Sparx: “The issue is already known and will be fixed tomorrow during the maintenance for the next event timeframe. ~ Sparx ~ ” Quote from Sparx: “Unfortunately it can't be fixed without a maintenance. ” ” QQ. Thank you =)

• Today is 10/07/2017. And Kumuki entrance just vanished? Wasnt to be untill 11/07?

• Yesterday Divine Siege

Bulma - - Antriksha

@Galeas Please close this thread, Thank You

• Quote from faker: “Bundle is random Noble Bundle you can choose. Btw. when I give the quest, do I lose 2 entry for kumuki ? ” Yes! :p

• Community Guidelines Quote: “Avoid posts that are considered: spamming, trolling, flaming, boycotting, “quitting the game”, “violating the Terms and Conditions” or in general upsetting the forum atmosphere. ” Poppy pearls were not supposed to drop to begin with. ///censored sita

• Quote from Xenomorph: “Quote from Kelekelio: “Quote from Xenomorph: “The quest you have to give 2x entry scroll for Kumuki Hideout is bugged? ” do you have untradable scrolls? It only accepts 188600413 ” I have only a few tradeable scrolls. So it must be untradeable? ” and untradable for what.... For you go spend your Euros and feed Gameforge LOL

• LOL I made a post... and.... look what i got? "This post will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator." Looks like gameforge dont like to see the truth!

• Community Guidelines Quote: “Avoid posts that are considered: spamming, trolling, flaming, boycotting, “quitting the game”, “violating the Terms and Conditions” or in general upsetting the forum atmosphere. ” Poppy pearls were not supposed to drop to begin with. ///censored sita

• A bit unfair remove all Puppy pearls we got in our inventory... but ok.... lets start from zero

• Does the fouintain remains this week or is it removed also?

• Yesterday Divine Siege

Bulma - - Antriksha

Quote from Hashtag: “i went deyla and i must admit i dont regret it a second even if we woud lost all divine sieges you can get those few materials elsewhere ez. Antri elyos side was dead and i feel pity for those brave inviduals who got the guts and stayed. Which leads to the question why? Lets be honest here even my dog knew antri will be a desert with 50 ppl why woud you stay? Its time to live with conseqences and move on, since gf dont care and never will, disgusting. ” If you think like Ant…

• Yesterday Divine Siege

Bulma - - Antriksha

Quote from Kadex: “ ..... that nobody wants to play on that trash server anymore? yeah right. ” Trash server? Antrishka? I dont know what is going on on Elyos side, but on asmo side have a nice comunity, trash ppl you have everywhere.....But! This server specially on Asmo side, better than Deyla where existe the biggests "Drama Queens" that Aion ever saw, for now everything ins fine there all peoiple is happy they have number, give you one month or even less for the Drama ambient appear at Deyla…

• Yesterday Divine Siege

Bulma - - Antriksha

Quote from Pericol: “We need to kick afk players for sure.. ” Specially in divine siege.....

• Yesterday Divine Siege

Bulma - - Antriksha

Quote from mesorri: “318 : 2 = 159, because everyone's there with second account for serum xd Seriously who cares ? We won didn't we ? Siege is just to get some useless glory points to hold my useless rank, that's it. Wouldn't even come if there was no Holy Upgrade Serum. If you have so much fun in doing Siege again and again and again, maybe watch out for other Server. I will stay af k with my alt and hit the gate for you ” no coments!

• Yesterday Divine Siege

Bulma - - Antriksha

Hello all fellows from Antrishka. Yesterday i feel ashamed of the behaviour of Asmos in siege, the numbers was 318 Asmos Vs 157 Elyos (Info from a friend i have on elyos side). Elyos pushing Asmos all the time, no one follow orders from Siege Leader, i believe from this 318 Asmos more than 70% was AFK. When the Leader say "Forget Gate we only defend flags today" and some stupid asmos continue dps the gate, i ask for what??? Another example, our Governor and some high ranks are really p2w players…

• Alot Client Problems

Bulma - - Help & Questions

Buy a new pc

• Antriksha Down

Bulma - - General Discussion

And ... not a single word from GF staff!! Amazing! @Galeas where are you?? Translating Aion 6.2??