Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold Packs in 5.8 to 6.0

Lyneza90 - - General Discussion

There is allready? [Boost] +50% Crafting - will be activated until 15.08.2018

• Quote from Neverfelt: “Quote from Wassermelone: “who cares about the lvl 80 pvp gear? the real crime is, that they never promote new extend weapons and only in shugo game and now tia eye? thats content from the start of 5.8. ” Yeah it's nothing wrong with lvl 72-73 alts running now with 80 abyss after few hours of running back and forth in eye... right? About extend, i can't agree more, but thats a diffrent subject. ” Well i don't see anything wrong with that considering they have to reduce all …

• Pros of the Event: If you go in the eye you feel like 5 years younger Cons of the Event: Everything is overprized. I have been in there with a small group for 2 hours now and have like 60 coins. Im sure if you farm those fatties in alliance (or union but i dunno if they will still drop) you will get a bit more coins cause you can kill them faster. But rly man 100 coins for APES / Serums?! And you can buy only like 20 per week?! WTH man and these things are the only things worth getting consideri…

• Tiamaranta eye - Permanent

Lyneza90 - - Suggestions

I won't vote for perma Tia Event but i would vote for extending Tia Event until 6.2 so at least there would be something to do until 6.2 depending on the rewards. I am talking about safe +9 Stigmas OR a TON OF stigma enchanting stones, Minion contracts and basicly all the stuff that will be useful in the upcomming patch.

• Group Golden Crucible

Lyneza90 - - Suggestions

Cash arena is gone with 6.2 so it would be pointless

• shugo event /Gold medal 50 key

Lyneza90 - - Youtube Videos

Thanks now i will never go shugo ever again

• Does anyone know for sure if there is going to be a leigon warehouse in 6.2? I heared rumors that it is going to disappear.

• The rewards are not worth it to farm those things. No Minionite no Stigma enchanting stones nothing that will be useful in 6.0 so i won't buy those sheep. It is just a little bit of pocket money when you sell your Choclate thats it.

• What stigma to +9?

Lyneza90 - - Cleric

How do you do it so easy

• PvP Manastone help

Lyneza90 - - Ranger

Wait like 2-3 weeks and gamefore will implement Power/Accuracy +10 combostones in the shop. They are allready in the gamefiles so fill your set up with these and you are good to go.

• Quote from Raidon: “Quote from Sparx: “There is no source, just assumptions Wait for the next Daevas Tavern video for more informations about the update ~ Sparx ~ ” Do you have an assumption for Daeva tavern video date? xD ” When they bring out the release date for 6.2 too early they will loose tons and tons of cash cause nobody aint gonna cash/play this game knowing everything is gonna be reset on that specific date. So yeah expext the daeva tavern video to come out very late. im assuming its o…

• ONE MEGA SERVER

Lyneza90 - - Suggestions

Im pretty sure 6.2 will bring back tons of player which will just plain out destroy that one mega Server. The situation is fine right now if you wanna go pve use the serverwide function. Pvp instances i admit could be a problem but who cares about PVP in this cashgrab ololol ayy lmao P2W³ patch. But if things get worse and peolpe leave this game to die, gameforge will just whip out 6.2 faster than you can say aion iz ded and bring them right back. Im pretty sure everything is ready for 6.2 they …

• So i saw hundrets of those keys cheap on brooker and i thought i'd give it a shot. I bought like 400 key bundles for 600k-700k kinah each so i investet around 260 million. I gave those keys my luna twinks and they used these boundles until their weekly cubes dropped the yellow, tradeable bunlde which i gave my main including all the boundles i got from trading in the souls. This way i finished 13 chars. These are the results of opening everything with my main: 1 100% lvl reducion stone tradeable…

• 6.2 in EU when?

When gameforge can't squeeze any more money out of this patch they will release 6.2

• Quote from WinterBee: “How the fck u dare deleting any items we grinded for months even they were yet for no use from our inventories?Have u seriously NO LIMITS?!Have about you sometimes do something for US the "players" that keep ur "game" still alive u money milkers. ” Heyy cool down there lil buddy. It is only logical that they removed all these pearls before they hit this event, because free to play players would have a massive advantage with these +11 Manastones. But if you invest a lil bit…

• Yesterday Divine Siege

Lyneza90 - - Antriksha

I don't play on Antrishka but i am curious how many divine sieges did asmos win in a row now? And on what lvl is the looserbuff on ely side?

• Antriksha Down

Probably too much pople spinned the wheel of fortune and got tons of apes and serums. Because of this the server coudn't keep up counting the apes and were overwhelmed so it had to shut himself down to avoid further damage to the game.

• Quote from Shaoron: “Whoever added that smiley there and the word "fun" deserves to get slapped with a chair. Hundred times. board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…2797834dc01189ca47e1cdb95 ” I don't see the problem here my dude, the smiley is right on point. Smashing you opponents who desperately are tryharding to even scratch your lifepoints through your +30 gear and +10 accessoires will be the most fun you will ever have in this game

• Thanks for being so thoughtfull and bringing up this event. With this one free to play players will have it much harder to stand against my wallet armor. Please continue with these real events so i can only use one arm to nuke down my opponents while i can have fun with the other arm. Oh and if you finally decide to add tiamatras eye event to this game please make sure that you can only use the portal by inserting 100 aion coins into its coin slot, so the free to play players won't have a chance…

• Server Merge Discussion

Quote from iSTAN: “What is this ? i paid 300kk for the mansion hAMXp5X.jpg ” It probably just doubbled the cost of the estate/house whatever based on what it's worth when you are the only bidder. I knew this would happen