Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yellow Grade PVP exchange dagger/sword will have 8% att speed, meanwhile yellow garrison weapons won't have it ;__;

• Some videos to share

Applepie - - Youtube Videos

TBH i wouldn't call this things "obvious". I never knew that gathering quests are 10 items now (i belive it was 20 at start?), also the earlier vid showed me quite some more usefull stuff to resell from broker to npc :o

• "Receive a reward bundle for every fourth feed."

• PvP Manastone help

Applepie - - Ranger

Dunno much about ranger but some skills, like Raging Wind Arrow for exemple got increased crit chances (as we can see on mouseclick) 0087550a107c802ad066aafba53ac439.png

• Some videos to share

Applepie - - Youtube Videos

I still don't get why ppl think alts = nolifing 24/7. Before i get some alts i had to pretty much spam lok/gok/all type of time taking gathering q [for kinah] and so on. so pretty much to keep my gear somewhat okey (so i won't die in 3s in pvp for exemple) i had to spend most of my in-game time on farming. With alts getting kinah is pretty much about doing 4 goks per week (even if you do it 3ppl it shouldn't take more than 3h per week) -> the amount of supplements i get is pretty much high enoug…

• 6.5 First Info

Applepie - - General Discussion

I guess he meant option of hiding lower lvl skills on skills list like "Show highest level only" checkbox on mouseclick 5a486e41b2a2e1a8bf1ca2049bf5dcc0.png

• errors

Applepie - - Help & Questions

Quote from Desolator: “haha very funny. But password and login without mistakes, again and again ps: and launcher error seems my fault too ” I'm sorry then, got no idea how to answer on your IQ lvl without getting banned

• errors

How aion dare inform you that you typed your login or password wrong! Horrible game, if i would be you i would just uninstall it

• 6.2 First Info

Any idea how does pvp and pve stats work in 6.x?

• ELITE VET REWARDS

As t0re said, cp get boosted in 5.5 Here's the updated calc (not mine)

• ELITE VET REWARDS

finally apes price will drop a bit

• 99% of players stay at lost neviwind only coz it's faster to let enemies finish in +/- 10m instead of leaving and waiting 15m for re-entry coz cooldown. Removing rewards for losing faction won't really change anything, removing cd if you leave would be a thing. tbh I wouldn't mind boosting amount of fragments we get for winning (wouldn't mind getting them for losing aswell, as it was before)- being forced to win 4 nevis per day in order to get ap80 is sort of annoying, especially for ppl who don…

• Server Merge Discussion

Quote from Bulma: “Yesterday Hero Quest (Kill 40 elyos in all atreia), i think to myself, "well i will not do nothing because is abyss siege we will have a fight and easy make the 40 kills", siege was over and my HQ got only 19 kills.... ” Kills were supposed to not count in ally anymore so so x)

• Quote from Vian: “What is Tolerated Multi-Accounts You are more than welcome to use more than one account at a time, however this must obey the rules of the ToS. This means you are not allowed to AP trade using these to accounts or use an alt account to insult a player of the opposite faction. ” Quote from Koop: “In addition, the following points are currently tolerated; however please be aware this may change in the future if these appear to be abused. Should those exceptions be used to substan…

Quote from Neko: “when I was playing on elyos side I remember that we could still join the siege when the battle league was full and the game was just creating another one... idk if it's still like this ” Nope, since 5.8 it don't create second BL so if you're 2 minutes too late at HT day you can say bye to any rewards from siege So BL cap should be 576 iirc.

• SERVER refresh rates

Out of my experience with some ISP (atleast polish ones) they're very unlikely to change anything to provider better ping (since from their point of view as long you can normally connect, you're not getting dc's and such it's working totally fine) and even if they can route it better, why would they do it, if they're not getting additional money for it

Deyla Ely's battle league is already way too full at 300/400HP hero trial days, so it gonna be funny after merge xD

• Quote from Drunk_master: “1. where ppl asking my class and level? show me pls that words "wonder what class you play then..."~Kadex on 10th post 2. thread about Kadena and I just said to threadstarter about my observation. But u and other one thought what I asked u something. Thx, but if I dont ask the help, why the hell you make claims? So you just do useless offtop? 3. I dont need to remember that floor. 16 or 17 its matter only for u to ... again make claims 4. Why I must forget about that in…

• Quote from testtestlab: “Looks like you get more matrosk doing the following instances. But not every1 can do all instances ? This is a big F**K U if you are a new player ” You were getting them from instances aswell before (aka when you were getting 4 per char, not 1 per account) Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Why not an event for people who reached lvl 75? ” Afaik you get rewards when you reach 75 (2x 100% manastone aid iirc?)

• Neviwind Canyon - AFK Issue

Applepie - - Suggestions

4/5 quick entries, joining to already lost ally (for exemple 200-3500 points) coz "leader" decided to keep kicking afkers even when asmo pretty much wiping you in base :v