Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 830.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Some videos to share

Noctis - - Youtube Videos

Quote: “There's neither trade window nor private store. ” oh dang. what about legion warehouse? o.o

• are there plans to do this event again before 6.2 ? put all 4 suna pieces @npc and nerf fatties so they drop 1 coin only randomly, just like other mobs and add way more boxes o.o

• 6.5 First Info

Noctis - - General Discussion

there's as many streams as always with aion, its just noone does that particular instance which I thought would be popular, guess not

• Gold Packs in 5.8 to 6.0

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Noctis: “26th sept 6.2 confirmed its perfect! ” Hmmm... Did I miss something? ” its either an educated guess, adding 2 weeks after Elite VRs or (Hidden Content)

• Some videos to share

aha, bundles can be sold can u trade the apes/serums without broker ? thru trade window icon_item_2stenchant_water_m01.png Holy Upgrade Serum doesnt say untradeable on PB

• Gold Packs in 5.8 to 6.0

Quote from esset23: “Quote from Konstantinos: “Anyone know if we will have new elite rewards 7 september(20 gps) or not until aion 6.2? @Galeas ” What makes you think the reset is on September 7?image.png What makes you think there's logic to add new elite rewards just a few weeks before 6.2? ” 26th sept 6.2 confirmed its perfect!

• Some videos to share

do u know if serums/apes that are tradeable now are also tradeable in 6.2? also, didnt the russian refund table say that tradeable apes will be traded for stones u can put on broker ? not exactly on topic, but its close xD

• Force logging in pvp?

Quote from Pokey: “It’s definitely force logging it’s always when I’m pvping them they start to lose and force Log and dissappear ” instant sanctum scrolls. neviwind entry works in mid of battle also "definitely"

• this game will suffer hard in 6.2 if GF doesnt get rid of these dumb rng boxes u cant even buy anything good/new anymore, its all in the retarded rng boxes so annoying

• 6.5 First Info

@Kelekelio haven't seen anyone do Illumiel Battlefield on korean streams yet. whats up with that? i expected the 3v3 to be more popular/competitive

• 6.2 First Info

but we got no info about EU to talk about it :c

• 6.2 First Info

lol what happened with minionites are easy in 6.2 T_T xD limited transformation will put off most ppl sadly :c @Donut but official Ru pts opened few days ago or smting; ure talking bout a different one [i know which one, seen streams]

• 6.2 First Info

@esset23 how is the russian pts? can u lvl up fast, get gear, kaisinel, new skills ? and till when will it be open

• well, this event turned out to be a huge disappointment 1. devalued lvl80 AP gear to a crisp. 2h/day doing just neviwind for 4 soulstones for months and now ppl get everything in a matter of hours 2. no chance to get extend without scamming/being unfair 3. boxes are rarer than the keys 4. pvp nonexistant cuz of fatty alliances which exist cuz of point 1. shame

• Quote from Click: “Quote from Neverfelt: “no suna extend box in list ” tomorrow in shop, rng box ” ure hired!

• @[GF] Mookie @[GF] Mecharin sir, can we get craft % event again before 6.0 ? also, pls events with better chance to get icon_item_box06.png Dark Dragon King's Enhanced Weapons Chest icon_item_scroll17b.png [Jakunerk] Scroll Bestowing New Buff Skills (Mythical, 60 minutes) T__T and pixel skins !

• Quote from Desolator: “Quote from yaminote: “BUT those yellow one are not upgradeble into PURPLE one then to RED one ” true ” aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/100050042 takes 2 seconds to check urself instead of listening to random ppl and spreading false info

• Some videos to share

hmm, both cannons have 270 HP as augm/condition stats; would explain why MP value is correct but hp isnt and if what ure saying is true and u reduced both ur pve cannons, it means ull lose the 10% of condition/augm stats regardless if u reduced or didnt good to know

• Some videos to share

7IMyegU.jpg69F7kdT.jpg +2198 HP on the item, +2171 in reality my fuse was lvl79, and other stats were reduces also, tho its all minor I doubt it's just fallusha :l can you do it with only cannon also? turn off minion cp title I still need a fuse also, would be awesome if it was ok with ap items

• 6.5 First Info

every class looks amazing with kaisinel