Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 331.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yeap, ages since we got a decent nice skin on shop. But when we get one its in a rng box. Why everything has to be a gamble lately, its getting silly...seriously just why.

• everything that doombolt wrote make sense. But beiing stuborn and bad at the game is way better.

• Make a list with old absolete garbage items which noone needs, even from 4 years ago. Put them into a useless event. Woila --> Epic fail once again. Reading the reward list and 30 + celzius made me fuzzy for a momment this is not healthy anymore.

• just for the protocol with that attitude i woudnt invite you either not even adma. That beiing said with no nara runs you dont deserve the stones in the first place. Be nice to ppl and they will be kind to you too.

• Before the shity signia/vengar map came out and katalam was destroyed the game was realy good in terms of enjoying. Ask few friends that still play what they miss. Yes it was abit p2w but the difference was not huge as it is now. I for myself know at least 6-10 ppl that woud come back to katalam, because all what came after was a epic fail and disaster. With proper advising it might be a thing but ofc it will never happen since they didnt earn so much cash as they do now. Sad

• What a silly question Pericol, you don't have to ask if you already know the answer.

• Dont Break 6.0 - 6.2 -6.5

Hashtag - - Suggestions

Quote from faker: “Quote from Hashtag: “Wonder from what and where you think gf gonna pay there employees if no shop or p2w content? They shoud change some things, and they will and its good so. ” 1. Looking at Galeas and Jojo health state, I strongly believe they dont get paid at all ( thats a joke ) . 2. You seem to be attention whore and bait man, which is sad ( fact ) . 3. KR shop is p2w they dont need to change a thing to pay their people . 4. New goldpack = maybe new plan for a stable inco…

• shugo event /Gold medal 50 key

Hashtag - - Youtube Videos

Quote from faker: “I didnt answer the question because " so what was worth 2b " I dont understand a thing from it ” Nice dodge again, was a hard question indeed. Quote from faker: “I made 2 runs on my 3 alts and got 2b from it ” Yea sure you did pal obviously a lie, cya

• Dont Break 6.0 - 6.2 -6.5

Hashtag - - Suggestions

Wonder from what and where you think gf gonna pay there employees if no shop or p2w content? They shoud change some things, and they will and its good so.

That doesn't answer my question, but whatever i guess.

so what was worth 2b if i may ask? Did 1 run got spinel medal, never entered again, pathetic.

• Quote from Shaokahnn: “I Have cooldown on sheep eggs tho i never bought one. Amazing ” update the launcher but you dont miss anything anyway.

• Quote from esset23: “Quote from Hashtag: “But hey mybe it gonna supprise us tomorrow and its gonna be rewarding kapa kepo. ” Events, which last for a month or so are not rewarding at all. Because there's no point to flood the broker with good items, right? ” Well depends in 4.x when there was sugi ppl were exited, since apes or serums, aids, composite manastones were expensive and ppl actualy get those. So the price dropped by half. But the last 2-3 years sugo is joke itself since the put effort…

• So another event to be skiped on, because its simple logic. Why woud a person spam 3 skills for 15 min like a maniac to get 99% of the time garbage. So to burn 1 acc 2h of pain and agony in avarage peer day. But hey mybe it gonna supprise us tomorrow and its gonna be rewarding kapa kepo.

• Hellouu? Do you employees work? Not sure why you hold a forum if noone bother to read it and answer simple questions. This question has been asked few times already, so let me try again. Can you please tell us if we will get the enchantment event or not? Like this: Yes we are planing to bring the event again in the near future. Just be patient. Or No, we are not planing to bring the event before 6.2 or even afrer. Thank you.

• Meh event with 3 decent items, and 30 trash that you insta remove from inventory... So we wont see the enchantment event this month...thats pretty disappointing, but we are use to it, so tnx for nothing once again.

• Quote from Olympic: “Quote from Mika: “Quote from Future Will Come: “Quote from Mika: “aiondb.ru/news/articles/refly/216.html translate from: ※Подробная информация (В РАМКАХ ОЗНАКОМЛЕНИЯ ТОЛЬКО ДЛЯ КОРЕЙСКИХ СЕРВЕРОВ!!!) - I have a russian friend translating for me but google translate is clear enough. It explains korean compensation for minions. ” nothings says about "deleted all the minions" ” Yeah you're right, its only level 4 ones, but I remain of my idea that's better to wait and see what …

• Some videos to share

Quote from Applepie: “I still don't get why ppl think alts = nolifing 24/7. ” Because ppl still dont get how the game works after 4.x or so, or just trying to deny it. They dont think 1 month ahead they just too lazy or have still zero game knowledge after years of playing the same game. We had shugo 3 of them, alchemy, we have snowflake each year - good rewarding events in the past, but hey lets not invest 30 min to level up char to lvl 30 rather do nothing instead and be jealous. When events a…

• Thank you for adding the [Jakunerk] Scroll Bestowing New Buff Skills (Mythical, 60 minutes) with other non ingame obtainable items on the wheel of garbage, exlusive for ppl that cash only. Thank you that you read our feedback and listen to our wishes. Now let me please in peace throw 1k € for the same skill. Ty

• Interserver: Fun storytime

Hashtag - - Daeva's Playground

Wow quite a story for hollywood right there.