Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 732.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold Packs in 5.8 to 6.0

esset23 - - General Discussion

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Konstantinos: “@Galeas Do y have any info about next tavern realease day and if we will have new veteran rewards next month or not until new system. ” I don't have any release date yet. We are still working on it. Ideally it would be around 2 weeks (more or less) before the release. The veteran system stays as it is until there is a new system. The new system will certainly not start before 6.0 but for now it's not ready anyway. ” So, there won't be any info regard…

• Suggestion - #MakeAionGreatAgain

esset23 - - Suggestions

Meet and Greet in 2016 was fun, according to players' feedback. Annual celebrations would be nice.

• Some videos to share

esset23 - - Youtube Videos

youtu.be/IuQHaPO0LNo

• Some videos to share

Quote from Noctis: “aha, bundles can be sold can u trade the apes/serums without broker ? thru trade window icon_item_2stenchant_water_m01.png Holy Upgrade Serum doesnt say untradeable on PB ” There's neither trade window nor private store. Quote from iduk: “all tradeable items were tradeable after the exchange (bundle and stone) all untradeable items were exchanged to untradeable items (bundle and stone) ” Yes. But after everyone exchanges the items, there will be no other options to get tradea…

• Some videos to share

Quote from Noctis: “do u know if serums/apes that are tradeable now are also tradeable in 6.2? also, didnt the russian refund table say that tradeable apes will be traded for stones u can put on broker ? not exactly on topic, but its close xD ” 4gameforum.com/threads/705602/ Tradeable APES & serums will be exchanged for bundles, which contain new untradeable stones. However, this bundle can be sold on broker. If you don't wanna exchange old stuff (for some unknown reasons ), you can still put AP…

• Some videos to share

Quote from Ashandarey: “Nice one @esset23 I had no idea that untradeable serums and apes will be traded for again untradeable enchantments. It makes sense tho ” I might disappoint you, but all enchantment stones (except the cash shop ones) can't be put on broker in 6.2 .

• Some videos to share

youtu.be/6BCQt6NzJ0g

• Gold Packs in 5.8 to 6.0

Quote from Konstantinos: “Anyone know if we will have new elite rewards 7 september(20 gps) or not until aion 6.2? @Galeas ” What makes you think the reset is on September 7? image.png What makes you think there's logic to add new elite rewards just a few weeks before 6.2?

• Quote from Noctis: “and pixel skins ! ” I'm afraid they won't add those. The support replied the candies are licensed

• 6.2 First Info

Jack & Donut, do not post info related to private server, which has nothing similar, comparing to official RU PTS server. There are no XP pots and no surveys.

• Some videos to share

youtu.be/QbrIf5pBhfE

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Click: “Did anyone find out where to get A Rank minionites? Mirash gave B only afaik.. ” Minions are not OP anymore. You need to have full scale of minion points in order to use skill at lvl 2. After you do that, the scale becomes empty and you need to gain EXP to fill it again. Similar to DP, but killing a couple of mobs won't be enough. More likely finishing a couple of quests. You can't obatain rank A minionite with 100% chance. There's a bag contains random grade minionite Мешочек…

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Click: “And this is, where EU 6.2 will also fail- 1 contract a week and rest is shop only ” Forgot to mention it's 1 white (the lowest grade) contract per week. There are white (normal), green (higher), yellow (ancient), purple (legendary) and red (ultimate). And you need 6 of them in order to combine (if you want to obatain a better garde).

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Noctis: “@esset23 how is the russian pts? can u lvl up fast, get gear, kaisinel, new skills ? and till when will it be open ” Leveling up never been so easy and fast,. All the time you get various quest pve gear and it's more than enough. Meanwhile you obtain your first ancient pvp set in Lakrum.There are tips, explaning how the new system works (unlocking manastone slots, using title, enchanting gear etc). The very first time, when you see manastones is in Gelkmaros. Although was kin…

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from SoulCatcher: “Quote from esset23: “Quote from SoulCatcher: “Will the Roaring Antriksha's weapon be changed to a new one in an update? ” No. ” I know that in Russia and Korea it was not in exchange. But this is Europe and there can be regional peculiarities. ” Anyway, I play on Hellion, most of players here don't know what Antriksha is, never seen it

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from SoulCatcher: “Will the Roaring Antriksha's weapon be changed to a new one in an update? ” No. Quote from Guds: “I cant find the compensation gear table with required levels of enchantment etc etc for science reasons. Halp pl0x ty < ” Gear exchange KOR ver. aiondb.ru/news/updates/149.html RU ver. aiondb.ru/news/updates/261.html Btw, exploring 6.2 atm on a PTS. Red Mane Village in Beluslan looks amazing. Aion0001.jpg

• Some videos to share

youtu.be/22Nn2TfCJ5U

• Some videos to share

Quote from Noctis: “hmm, both cannons have 270 HP as augm/condition stats; would explain why MP value is correct but hp isnt and if what ure saying is true and u reduced both ur pve cannons, it means ull lose the 10% of condition/augm stats regardless if u reduced or didnt good to know ” Tested revolver in the same way, it shows correct values, so maybe it's only applied to fused weapon with conditioning/augmentation.

• Some videos to share

Quote from Noctis: “7IMyegU.jpg69F7kdT.jpg +2198 HP on the item, +2171 in reality my fuse was lvl79, and other stats were reduces also, tho its all minor I doubt it's just fallusha :l can you do it with only cannon also? turn off minion cp title I still need a fuse also, would be awesome if it was ok with ap items ” Kinda interesting issue. Just tested wo gear it shows 27 HP less. But, also tested with my PvE cannon (both of them were reduced to lvl 75) and guess what, it also shows 1975 instead…

• Some videos to share

Quote from Noctis: “remove all items, put only the cannon - sum the stats shown on the weapon and see if they match the stats in ur profile window (Hidden Content) ” You can notice I had 30452 HP before armsfusion. And I got 30669 after (30669 - 30452 = 217). I had praetor's cannon under my main before armsfusion, it has 514 HP in additional stats. New cannon has 731 (731-514 = 217). Nothing lost, which means you can fuse without penalty. No need to buy LRS