Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 834.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aww why no give us a chance to allocate VRs on main chars once again, to celebrate 6.2!? Its only fair if ure gonna revamp the whole list to show gratitude to players supporting ur game for the past years!

• glad is so attractive, its ridic they started the balancing changes, made glad perfect and got bored, so they just rushed all other classes Kappa but I see them lose lots of arenas in 6.5, even with kaisinel. they put up a great fight, but still end up short. might be the lack of xtend

• The combat and the gameplay improvement of every class is the best part about 6.2/6.5. Now if only we could all get at least 2nd best transformations easy ... NCsoft rly tried to make every class balanced over the time imo. They had, what, 4 ? balancing changes in these 6-7 months. There are still some things left to fix such as clers chants and temps kinda being too immortal xD Quote: “gunner does superb dmg but dies faster then other classes. ” after 6.5, spirit eye gives 3k pvpdef and lasts f…

• if gameforge merged servers properly the last time, new server would sound good but since they didn't, it would be suicide

• Some videos to share

Noctis - - Youtube Videos

Quote: “There's neither trade window nor private store. ” oh dang. what about legion warehouse? o.o edit: ppl told me trade window is still there, u just cant trade kinah

• are there plans to do this event again before 6.2 ? put all 4 suna pieces @npc and nerf fatties so they drop 1 coin only randomly, just like other mobs and add way more boxes o.o

• 6.5 First Info

Noctis - - General Discussion

there's as many streams as always with aion, its just noone does that particular instance which I thought would be popular, guess not

• Gold Packs in 5.8 to 6.0

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Noctis: “26th sept 6.2 confirmed its perfect! ” Hmmm... Did I miss something? ” its either an educated guess, adding 2 weeks after Elite VRs or (Hidden Content)

• Some videos to share

aha, bundles can be sold can u trade the apes/serums without broker ? thru trade window icon_item_2stenchant_water_m01.png Holy Upgrade Serum doesnt say untradeable on PB

• Gold Packs in 5.8 to 6.0

Quote from esset23: “Quote from Konstantinos: “Anyone know if we will have new elite rewards 7 september(20 gps) or not until aion 6.2? @Galeas ” What makes you think the reset is on September 7?image.png What makes you think there's logic to add new elite rewards just a few weeks before 6.2? ” 26th sept 6.2 confirmed its perfect!

• Some videos to share

do u know if serums/apes that are tradeable now are also tradeable in 6.2? also, didnt the russian refund table say that tradeable apes will be traded for stones u can put on broker ? not exactly on topic, but its close xD

• Force logging in pvp?

Quote from Pokey: “It’s definitely force logging it’s always when I’m pvping them they start to lose and force Log and dissappear ” instant sanctum scrolls. neviwind entry works in mid of battle also "definitely"

• this game will suffer hard in 6.2 if GF doesnt get rid of these dumb rng boxes u cant even buy anything good/new anymore, its all in the retarded rng boxes so annoying

• 6.5 First Info

@Kelekelio haven't seen anyone do Illumiel Battlefield on korean streams yet. whats up with that? i expected the 3v3 to be more popular/competitive

• 6.2 First Info

but we got no info about EU to talk about it :c

• 6.2 First Info

lol what happened with minionites are easy in 6.2 T_T xD limited transformation will put off most ppl sadly :c @Donut but official Ru pts opened few days ago or smting; ure talking bout a different one [i know which one, seen streams]

• 6.2 First Info

@esset23 how is the russian pts? can u lvl up fast, get gear, kaisinel, new skills ? and till when will it be open

• well, this event turned out to be a huge disappointment 1. devalued lvl80 AP gear to a crisp. 2h/day doing just neviwind for 4 soulstones for months and now ppl get everything in a matter of hours 2. no chance to get extend without scamming/being unfair 3. boxes are rarer than the keys 4. pvp nonexistant cuz of fatty alliances which exist cuz of point 1. shame

• Quote from Click: “Quote from Neverfelt: “no suna extend box in list ” tomorrow in shop, rng box ” ure hired!

• @[GF] Mookie @[GF] Mecharin sir, can we get craft % event again before 6.0 ? also, pls events with better chance to get icon_item_box06.png Dark Dragon King's Enhanced Weapons Chest icon_item_scroll17b.png [Jakunerk] Scroll Bestowing New Buff Skills (Mythical, 60 minutes) T__T and pixel skins !