Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 835.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.5 First Info

Kelekelio - - General Discussion

its a day off in korea. on afreeca you have 1 page with streamers with the highest one having 35 viewers. When the chinese pts started, there were more koreans playing there, than there were playing the korean version.

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from JustQuestions: “Hi may I ask you why this statement and does this mean soon you won't be updating aionpowerbook anymore? ” it means i have better things to do than aion and i dont know whats going on in korea. Last time i checked, there were not that many people (especially people that stream/create videos) left playing because of all the p2w so it might be the reason why its hard to find videos of 6.5+ content. The DB will be updated because a while ago I streamlined the process to a…

• 6.5 First Info

No one but bots left playing? I’m pretty much detached from aion so no idea.

• Reward List Improvment

Kelekelio - - Suggestions

and confuse everyone with different bundle contents?

• 6.2 First Info

I must have translated both sets the same and never noticed * Target * Enchantment Upgrade Level * Items * Ancient Fallusha * 25 * +5 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings * Weapon / Armour / Wings * 26~29 * +15 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings * * 30+ * +15 Ancient/+5 Legendary Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings * * * * Enhanced Fallusha * 15~24 * +5 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings * Weapon / Armour / Wings * 25 * +10 Ancient Daeva Protector Weapon/Armour/Wings * *…

• Dont Break 6.0 - 6.2 -6.5

Kelekelio - - Suggestions

Quote from [NICK]sofast: “NC KR does a much better shop so why cant GF do the same ” Quote from [NICK]sofast: “but I just don't want to see 50x tempering for X or 100x enchant for X or blah blah for XX.. ” contradicting yourself much?

• shugo event /Gold medal 50 key

Kelekelio - - Youtube Videos

Quote from [NICK]ciotau: “you think people will buy the keys ? ” clearly someone did.

• gifwha.gif

• 6.5 First Info

youtu.be/wJBLuwm41Pk Some artoworks 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Click: “quest gear ”

• 6.5 First Info

loading screen that is 624x624? someone from NA just placed the 6.5 splash on top of an old prometon artwork. Splash01.bmp 60UD_16.jpg

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from esset23: “Quote from Kelekelio: “its not hard to add. its just ugly and i didnt figure out how to make it not ugly. ” Could you also add 'Sell Price' of the items? ” done. will be visible for all items after the next DB update.

• if people didn't pay for it, they wouldn't have run it again.

• 6.5 First Info

Very poorly but done

• 6.5 First Info

its not hard to add. its just ugly and i didnt figure out how to make it not ugly.

• 6.5 First Info

oww.. never used that website so i had no idea something like that was there. I thought he meant this board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…1ed1d142f7ee430f184103408

• 6.5 First Info

board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…1ed1d142f7ee430f184103408 is that not what you wanted?

• 6.5 First Info

identical title as my video from 5 days ago. i guess if not french then russians lol even the same path order xd

• Yamennes? why would anyone want that skin? it's nothing special

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from Noctis: “how long does the slow last for? ” 8s Quote from Noctis: “Also, "show highest lvl" option pls ” done. i think