Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Shouldn’t it be called Platinerk plc. ~ AG is kinda germanish x)

• 6.2 First Info

Click - - General Discussion

Quote from Galeas: “There is nothing to worry about as we said last time it will be pretty close. You can easily deduct that it will concern the same items. We will most likely make some adjustments for the requirements in some cases but that's it. As we said in general many settings will be exactly the same, some might be even a bit more generous. ” This is the problem “it will be pretty close”. All other regions have a safe point on +25 for armor wings and weapon, once you hit that point you d…

• The State of Antriksha

they could just merge antriksha and deyla, like they should have merged deyla + grendal + antriksha in first place a few months ago. they didn’t listen to community, now community kinda forced them to do that with free transfers

• Nukey tried sorc and he was disappointed.

• 4k damage is comparable with 2k aoe right now - is that a good thing xD?

• Quote from Doombolt: “@Click Btw, how's the speed with the new xforms? I have a KR account but haven't got the time to play at all, and I'm curious if this boost in movement speed and attack speed will make the combat more fluid or not. ” Fast.

• Quote from c00kie: “Quote from Snueffel: “Quote from Click: “Gearing up in 6.x will be worse than now. ” now is worse than 6.x btw. now everyone can get endgear without doing anything. in 6.x you have to PLAY for your gear. there will be only a few people that will get ultimate gear. and thats fine. because those ppl deserves it ... not like now everyone is gearing fallusha without having seen the instance once. ppl complaing about dead server but keeping ppl from away game/server .. cool. ” The…

• Gearing up in 6.x will be worse than now. 1) Ancient -> Legendary -> Ultimate steps to upgrade u gear from crap (ancient) to endgame (ultimate). Each step you have to make everything +15 and after upgrading u start from +0. Worth to mention here that manastones will also disappear in upgrade process. Materials to upgrade - i got some in siege. Enchantment stones to +++ - good luck, the “good stones” (ultimate enchantment stones) seem to be shop/event only. The semi good ones (legendary) you get …

• Nobody knows how p2w 6.2 will be in EU. My best bet is, that it won’t be much different to the current patch, which heavily shop dependent... Also by reading in other topics, admin of powerbook wrote, that only bots are left on the Korean server, so i guess the whole 6.x idea wasn’t really successful and kicked out the last aion fans.

• Force logging in pvp?

Are u sure it’s force logging and not people just “emergency” entering Neviwind canyon?

• A forum without drama is no forum

• Gold Packs in 5.8 to 6.0

Quote from Doombolt: “@Galeas Can I trick you into divulging classified information?! Like how will the cash shop gonna be the way to win or if Aion EU will get fair in that regard. It's ok to buy stuff from shop, it's like shopping on amazon for new tech. It's awesome. But one thing is buying utility items and one thing is to buy high end gear and wreck players who didn't. Fingers crossed, bro ” You can now already prepare for Legendary and Ultimate Transformation to be super rare and shop excl…

• Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Orange: “@Galeas Will we get similar event (na.aiononline.com/en/news/even…power-up-week-returns.php) before 6.2 ? ” I don't think so. ” Why not, it’s a good event for the players to finally make their Estimas +10 and Stigmas +9 ....

• why do people throw such sets away, i still have mine on a 2* offi set in my house...

• Quote from faker: “Question : Does male or female matters if I play sorc ( same does size matter ? ) when it comes to animation ” if size matters is an old discussion, some say yes, some say no, but skills matter, you know male and female only have different animations for some skills, for example sleep/tree etc but the animation speed is the same for all. small characters feel to move faster but that’s not the case. Else 90% of the population would run around in tiny chubby anime looking female…

• 6.2 First Info

Did anyone find out where to get A Rank minionites? Mirash gave B only afaik..

• 6.2 First Info

And this is, where EU 6.2 will also fail- 1 contract a week and rest is shop only

• Quote from Noctis: “well, this event turned out to be a huge disappointment 1. devalued lvl80 AP gear to a crisp. 2h/day doing just neviwind for 4 soulstones for months and now ppl get everything in a matter of hours 2. no chance to get extend without scamming/being unfair 3. boxes are rarer than the keys 4. pvp nonexistant cuz of fatty alliances which exist cuz of point 1. shame ” It’s end of the patch, and every end of the patch we got gear “thrown at us”. End of 3.x before 4.x : shugo dungeon…

• Gladiator with Kaisinel form is just a dream, played it already, came back to EU, everything felt so slow. Ranger is a good choice aswell, met some in open world, their burst is insanely high. Sorcs are kinda gimped, SM still OP, same as Bard. Chanter on Support heals as good as a cleric in low scale pvp, while cleric is somewhat invincible- at least it felt like that. all the pvp i did was in ultimate +15 against ultimate +15 so there were no gear differences.