Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 786.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.2 First Info

[NICK]n00b - - General Discussion

Quote from Emil: “I think Aion in EU is gonna be over after 6.2 is implemented ” Nah they will thread the line between p2w and f2p as they always have ( tho this patch they've gone full **** ) and people will always play because duh, the game is free. I don't think Aion will ever die, if anything they can make 3-4 more merges before it ends up with 2 servers.

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Billy Bones: “I just pointed how absurdish it is. Aion doesn't evolve, it degradates. Can you answer why GF is not intended to 4.5 for example to take hold of private server's niche, sure with certain rate of adjustemnts. Sure, some people won't agree so you can let them stay where they are, or invent some sort of carrot to put in their mouthes to stay quiet. article-2274860-029365B70000044D-43_634x421.jpg Ladies and gentlemen, reversive evolution in action Aion 7.0 Kaisinel greets yo…

• Quote from Sorayami: “First of all, the player mentality is not like in the old time. They are like, oh below 75, dont even bother che cheking him out. I got a lots of rejects too when i try to find a group for GoK as my alt Elyos Sorc was 74. And i had Narakali HM AND HT Run. Ppl shouting "PveRank" and then decline me when they have 4k Narakali EM themself haha. Honestly the current patch is not for new player. If you can enjoy the current patch then play, else take a break until 6.2 imo. ” It …

• Because there are very few to almost no new players.

• Quote from Ashandarey: “Jeez people, cant you read ? the whole thread is asking questions that has been answered over and over again. Or you just need personal answers ? And enough with that new server spam. Half of the current servers cant reach 20% population. Even if gameforge merge all english servers in one I doubt we would see more than 60% of its capacity to be populated ” That's because nobody wants to play on old servers. 6.2 has the interest of many people, many of which won't play unl…

• Quote from Z|A|C|H: “Funny thing is...I ACTUALLY HAD A DREAM 1-2 WEEKS AGO THAT GAMEFORGE OPENED 1 NEW SERVER FOR 6.2 RELEASE AND THEY NAMED IT "LAKHARA" hahaha I think I can see the future xD ” Well I am curious what @Galeas will reply, but I am 90% sure they won't open a new server. Which is a pity, since this is actually THE best chance to open one. A lot of people are interested in 6.2 and even if "gear resets" on main server, that doesn't change the fact some people have 20 bil stacked up r…

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from SoulCatcher: “@Galeas, open a better Russian server. I am sure that there will be many who wish. Russian localizer killed the game Donate. ” Yeah, because opening localized servers worked in the past right? If, ( which they won't ) they ever open new servers, they should learn from past mistakes. International server only, and only one server, properly advertised at least 2 weeks ahead, buy ads on twitch or pay Youtubers to try the game ( on a max level account ). Ideas are limitless,…

• 6.2 First Info

Doubt they would open a new server, even tho they should. Because the "everyone starts from zero, the kinah is reset" is not true, since people hoarded billions and will have a huge advantage. Also because of how amateurish and poorly they handled the past new server releases. 4 servers? You couldn't think of a worse idea. On server might work, but only if it's properly advertised, which it won't be. Gameforge advertising is the worst. You never hear about Aion, outside of Aion, ever, even tho i…

• Quote from Kery: “Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Years ago goldpacks weren't 200 mil+ ” Years ago you didn't get a free GP. And you could't get 113kk via kinah-cap so easy. Go some low instances two weeks, roll at serums/apes. Sounds easier than Go low adma/lab and sell the crap 4 weeks long as I did to earn first gp. ” Still, the gold pack price is exaggerated and ruined by Gameforge thanks to VR. One of the reasons you barely see any new player these days.

• Quote from Kery: “Quote from deanyosla: “There will probably be a lot more limits to starter account compared to premium. Which is bothering me slightly. I do not want to pay 10 quid every month just so I can unlock the contents of the free-to-play game. ” Did you create a new account? If yes, you will get a free 7 days gold pack. Use it wisely and you can gain enough kinah for next 30 day gold pack which you can buy ingame from other players. (I play since some years and never pay €€ for GP) ” …

• Returning Player~

[NICK]n00b - - Help & Questions

There's a quest around that level that gives you gear in Vengar, you have to talk to an npc above the teleporter, then to the one inside the center building. Aion changed a lot since Dark Poeta times, I suggest just learning on your own because 6.2 will come soon, and that will change the game again, almost completely.

• Poll

[NICK]n00b - - Suggestions

The won't ever do subscription based. Think about it for a second. It's all pretty much a lie. Free to play to what extend? You cannot play this game without a gold pack. Because of the veteran rewards system, gold pack price is so expensive, for a new player it will be impossible to buy a gold pack with in game currency. So what do they do? They pay 100 aion coins ( the 5 people who join Aion every day to try it ). Those 100 coins translate to 10$ or less. That is a subscription fee. Just becau…

• Quote from Galeas: “Many people would tend to disagree with you, especially with 6.0 and what it will bring. But anyway, as I said it's not planned. ” 6.2 is great, but Gameforge is bad. The company you work at is towards the p2w spectrum and it's sad most people don't even realize this because they never played a proper fair MMO. I doubt much will change in 6.2, whales will still have a huge advantages. The further you go back in patches, the less p2w the game becomes. 2.7 is a great stop, the …

• Console, so the game will be dumbed down a lot. Not interested, whenever it will come out in 2025. Plus Korean games are generally really really bad lately, microtransactions after microtransasctions.

• Quote from Hjarta: “So I guess nobody noticed the "kinah pouch" in both the RNG boxes eh? GF getting ready for 6.2, how nice is that ” You thought they wouldn't ruin Aion with 6.2? lol I am not surprised, at all. They pretty much are like those spamming bots website, selling kinah for real money. I wonder if that's even legal, I'm 90% it's not.

• Sort of New

[NICK]n00b - - Introductions

Deyla either asmo or ely. I suggest asmo.

• I'm coming back to Aion

I logged in today after a while and gold pack prices is 350m~ what a joke, don't come back until 6.2 And even then unless they find a fix for gold pack prices, it's not gonna be playable for new players who believe this game is actually free.

• Server Merge Discussion

Quote from Kegi: “It is a bad idea as long as the old servers are not healthy and are close to dying and the servers can't afford to lose more ppl. ” But this time in 6.0 everyone pretty much is reset so I don't think anyone is willing to leave for a "new server" and leave their friends. Anyway, went offtopic again. I think after all these transfers are done they should REALLY focus on balancing servers. And the way to achieve that is; open paid server transfers, but only possible ex: Stronger f…

• Server Merge Discussion

Quote from Lahire: “Quote from Kegi: “.... Will be interesting to see what GF does with 6.2 and before it. You might lose a lot of players if you don't merge the old servers before that. I doubt anyone wants to come back to 6.2 when there's no ppl on their servers. Most likely new servers will come with the patch and it just makes everything even worse ” and as we predict GF will do a gameforge move again and open new servers on 6.2 repeating the mistakes of the past ” There's no mistake in open…

• Quote from Rym: “Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Quote from Rym: “ considering you came to the conclusion that you can gear up to full 80AP by spaming holy tower in just one day. ” It was a figure of speech, and that's not even the part that was wrong with his post.You can in fact, upgrade a minion to the highest rank in 1 day if you have infinite Mirash scrolls. Which is the part that's most disgusting by the request. Bypassing a year of grind, just to satisfy the selfishness and greediness of some peo…