Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 72.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's nothing offensive nor hateful. I just know now who am I dealing with

• Saykuun just proved how small furuichin he is.

• Quote from SigSauer: “As A players that played China in the past and 1 year Taiwan I never run into any Gameguard problem.So far so good. ” Yeah, because that's the case. :DDDD

• Quote from Rym: “20k players on 1 server? Solid 5/7, would join + pay for queue bypass. ” Every MMO at launch is like that.

• Quote from Jyu: “bns.endgame.pk/ nice informative site.” Yeah. Owner is really nice. And informative. SprfeFI.jpg //Verbal warning - Ariel

• Quote from Neomorpheo: “I will play on Windrest with a warlock, name can't say cuz I have no fp. Against Sirmi you have to apply sirmistic logic (= w/o common sense).” no?

• Quote from Jyu: “But would appreciate you going off topic on a BnS thread. Thank you. #ohirony” DAEVA'S TAVERN Chat, Spam, random fun! .anytime my friend

• Quote from SigSauer: “The day Ranger vs templar 1v1 is 50% chance for both is the day I`ll take your comment relevant to the topic.” Because AION is about 1v1 balance.

• Quote from Neomorpheo: “Aion ******* vs BnS. (cuz... no reason to explain analogy implies everything)” Can't compare those two. Two different games with love difference from their dev teams. Team Bloodlust does well in regard of balance - and so BnS is successful in Asian eSport arena. Aion would never achieve it without solid combat and class rework. Quote from Neomorpheo: “By the way are the servers now overfloating from new steam players so shortly after the winter sales 8o ?” They are. Peren…

• Quote from Click: “Yeah, we will see this in summer 2018 under another publisher?” There will be no publisher change in AION EU.

• Snow Flakes Event

Sirmi - - Event & Shop Discussions

Quote from [NICK]bkwar: “Problem is that GF make this game more unlycky then it was. ” It does? I'm sure if everyone would be given 50 Shugo Tokens a day from survey, there would be a massive cry thread, how someone got a niche item, while others get useless(for them) items since Event did start. -Been there, done that. Problem lies with NCSoft's RNG-development.

• Quote from Saykuun: “It was 7 times each daily. GameForge in their almighty knowledge of p2w jobs decided to make 1 time per day. How could players even think to do that instance 7 times daily w/o buying reset scroll, gtfo, 1 is enough. :rofl:” And that's a good thing. The worst thing about such events is that pretty much everyone sit whole days in instances farming while the rest of the content is abandoned for the Event period.

• Snow Flakes Event

Quote from Rym: “Just because you got once in a lifetime luck does not mean the events are "too rewarding". Take me for example, my chances of not getting anything useful are 100% provided I don't use the aion shop.” Nonsense. It's obvious we're talking about Free stuff from the event. Who in their right mind would boast about great things while achieving them from Aion Shop only. Outrageous.

• Snow Flakes Event

Quote from Stallari: “Am I the only one who is happy with this Snowflake event? PS: Not gonna mention shugo game because of obviousness.” I'm more than happy with Snowflake Event. And Shugo Game is amazing. You can win even a Holy Serum. Mookie did a greaaat job.

• Snow Flakes Event

Quote from [NICK]atrios: “Quote from Rym: “Event is working as intended. It's fun, rewarding and a lot of people are happy about it. There are no bugs. As of 5.0 the game is now rated PEGI 18.” Lol what a joke, PEGI has nothing to do with that, is a korean regulation, not PEGI. And should be changed now.” Doesn't change that if Aion 5.0 will go out of PEGI 12 range, then there will be censorship.

• Snow Flakes Event

Quote from [NICK]hadeswrath: “Max I got was opportunity for another snowflake after I used 68 snowflakes. ” I already got 2 tokens for Shugo Game ^w^ It's good, because you play and get stuff, instead afk bot all days to get something. Card Event isn't that bad as many claim - you can get something niche out of it too. Nice Events and for free! Instead of complaining, you should appreciate freebies you get.

• Three tokens? Enough actually.

• Quote from Natsumiko: “Snowflake event was quite profitable last year imo. But seems like some people are only happy when they get a full mythical set +15 included with full manastones and 100% socketing aids so they won't fail anything..” Without fully enchanted accessories and at least +15 Feather... Decent Event - they would call it.

• Spawnevent

Quote from Stallari: “Fresh Poeta-ascendants who go to Signia to kill a level 65 Invasion boss. At least get your sht straight Sirmi.” You fool. It's possible for them in just one hour of work. pl.aion.gameforge.com/website/shop/category/133/item/523/ pl.aion.gameforge.com/website/shop/category/133/item/550/ pl.aion.gameforge.com/website/shop/category/133/item/551/ pl.aion.gameforge.com/website/shop/category/133/item/552/ pl.aion.gameforge.com/website/shop/category/133/item/553/ Stop underestima…

• Spawnevent

Quote from Click: “Quote from Sirmi: “Quote from [NICK]heeyitsme: “every nogear noob can get loot by auto attacking the bosses. ” Certainly would be fantastic if it was true.” Well it is true loot distribution is as random as making a weapon +20. If Gameforge would have checked loot of bosses beforehand, they could have asked Korea to increase the drop table to like 400-500 boxes per boss only for that Christmas event. Right now we have standard loot and on low populated server Perento from 200 …